www.wmdolls.com

I want your skeletons for the skeleton war

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
carbohvdrates

I want your skeletons for the skeleton war

Post by carbohvdrates »

Okay, it's not for the skeleton war. But I do have interest in your skeletons.

So I'm a creative type and a tinkerer/sculptor etc, and I have long had some DIY ideas I want to workshop for plausibility. However, the one craft I'm sure I don't want to get into is welding metal. Absolutely not. And I'm not about to debone a poor doll in otherwise good condition like some poor barbecue boneless chicken wing.

So if you happen to have a full sized body's metal doll skeleton in reasonable condition (All limbs present and strong, ideally no rust, banged up fingers are perfectly fine.) I am definitely interested. Obviously willing to pay for shipping and give you kickback for your trouble via venmo/paypal. Can't commute for a pickup unless you're near the downtown Miami area. Would accept a local drop off.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I want your skeletons for the skeleton war

Post by Darkangel65 »

carbohvdrates wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:02 am Image

Okay, it's not for the skeleton war. But I do have interest in your skeletons.

So I'm a creative type and a tinkerer/sculptor etc, and I have long had some DIY ideas I want to workshop for plausibility. However, the one craft I'm sure I don't want to get into is welding metal. Absolutely not. And I'm not about to debone a poor doll in otherwise good condition like some poor barbecue boneless chicken wing.

So if you happen to have a full sized body's metal doll skeleton in reasonable condition (All limbs present and strong, ideally no rust, banged up fingers are perfectly fine.) I am definitely interested. Obviously willing to pay for shipping and give you kickback for your trouble via venmo/paypal. Can't commute for a pickup unless you're near the downtown Miami area. Would accept a local drop off.
I'm currently disposing of my tpe doll
Which sadly was beyond repair...I'm currently taking the tpe off slowly...
I'm in uk....
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Darkangel65 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:42 am I'm currently disposing of my tpe doll
Which sadly was beyond repair...I'm currently taking the tpe off slowly...
I'm in uk....
Dark
Sorry it took me a while to respond, dealing with a power outage at home.

Sad to hear about your doll coming to the end of her days with you though. The UK shipping is potentially daunting but hopefully the skeleton won't weigh too much. How tall was she?
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

5.3.....I think...I'm still in process of stripping tpe off I'll post a horror picture of the doll....lol...
It's taking me a age to strip off!.
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Daddyz-Home
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Daddyz-Home »

I have a doll skeleton that which came from an AFDoll 162cm

INFORMATIONS