elsababe.com

Tell us which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up?

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Tell us which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up?

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

the living tribunal wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:07 am I would like to see the 165cm heads in ... 165cm :razz: (By which I mean scaling up the RHC heads by a small amount, such as 1.1 or 1.05, so that they actually are Realistic).

Seriously, the only thing that stops me wholeheartedly endorsing Elsa Babe dolls, and finally pushing the button on the doll I am thinking of buying, is that the heads are too small for the bodies, even on RHC heads. Somewhere else on the forum, it was said that this is because girls in Japan use makeup and styling to give the impression of smaller heads than they really are, because it is fashionable to do so.

For anime heads, that doesn't matter; but to use this excuse, along with 'we do fantasies at Elsa Babe instead of reality', on heads with the R prefix, is self-contradictory, since 'R' is supposed to mean realistic.

I know that this discrepancy is often hidden by the wig, as most Elsa Babe dolls are marketed with long hair; but for the shorter wig that we sometimes see, and that I would buy with my doll, it becomes really obvious; it is even worse when a 165 head is paired with a 160 body.

TL;DR: Since the 160 body is a genuinely realistic sculpt, perhaps we could have genuinely realistic heads as well? :mrgreen:
Okay, thanks for the detailed advice
We'll do our best to meet your requirements and hopefully we can get you to press the wholehearted order

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Elsa Babe_Harry wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:36 am Okay, thanks for the detailed advice
We'll do our best to meet your requirements and hopefully we can get you to press the wholehearted order
Thanks for noticing and replying :thumbs_up:

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

the living tribunal wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:24 pm
Elsa Babe_Harry wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:36 am Okay, thanks for the detailed advice
Thanks for noticing and replying :thumbs_up:
:glou: :glou:

Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

Hello all,
Just want to update to you that we will start to scale down the RHC031 Sakai Kanako to fit for 150cm body first. :wink:

Any more advice are welcomed~ We are still listening :glou:
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Scaling down your zoomorphic heads to fit 90cm and 125cm bodies might be an idea. These little bodies are suitable for fantasy creatures, I think.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

PlainTShirt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by PlainTShirt »

Elsa Babe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:05 am Do you have the same thoughts? Which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up? Come here and tell us! We want to hear your voice.
I would prefer that some of the smaller anime style heads like 148cm (RAD017, RAD007, DHR007, DHR005, AHR005, AHR004, etc.) and the animal hybrid style 150cm (ZHB001, ZHB002, ZHB003) to be scaled up to fit on the 160cm/165cm bodies.

If I had to give you my top 3 to scale up, it would be this: #1 ZHB002, #2 RAD007, and #3 DHR005.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Elsa Babe_Jessica wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:11 am Any more advice are welcomed~ We are still listening
I NEED HB046 Inoue Miu scaled up to fit the largest body size. This is my favorite face!

Also, maybe have a normal ears option for this head?

Thank you.
HB046.png
HB046.png (547.52 KiB) Viewed 1496 times
(scale UP to 160/165cm)

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

I would like to see some of the anime heads (especially the newest one Asakura Naomi) scaled up to fit the 160/165 bodies but I'm not sure how off that would look in terms of "realism".

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

4891d wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:12 am
Scaling down your zoomorphic heads to fit 90cm and 125cm bodies might be an idea. These little bodies are suitable for fantasy creatures, I think.

Okay, we've received it and have forwarded the idea to the production department

DA72394855
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DA72394855 »

To be honest, bigger version of Suga Tomoe and Hanazawa Arisa :D .

These are so cute.
Suga Tomoe is my favorite of all the elves and I would love to see her in a more mature/upscaled style

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

PlainTShirt wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:44 am
Elsa Babe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:05 am Do you have the same thoughts? Which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up? Come here and tell us! We want to hear your voice.
I would prefer that some of the smaller anime style heads like 148cm (RAD017, RAD007, DHR007, DHR005, AHR005, AHR004, etc.) and the animal hybrid style 150cm (ZHB001, ZHB002, ZHB003) to be scaled up to fit on the 160cm/165cm bodies.

If I had to give you my top 3 to scale up, it would be this: #1 ZHB002, #2 RAD007, and #3 DHR005.
ok received :angel:
148cm (RAD017, RAD007, DHR007, DHR005, AHR005, AHR004) and 150cm (ZHB001, ZHB002, ZHB003) to be scaled up to fit on the 160cm/165cm bodies

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Doll Master wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:02 pm
Elsa Babe_Jessica wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:11 am Any more advice are welcomed~ We are still listening
I NEED HB046 Inoue Miu scaled up to fit the largest body size. This is my favorite face!

Also, maybe have a normal ears option for this head?

Thank you.
HB046.png
(scale UP to 160/165cm)
ok HB046 scaled up
and I am sorry the ear is irreplaceable, it is one with the head

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Lurkingway wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:13 pm I would like to see some of the anime heads (especially the newest one Asakura Naomi) scaled up to fit the 160/165 bodies but I'm not sure how off that would look in terms of "realism".
Okay we got it
next the pressure goes to the production department hahahahahahaha :haha4:

kraziemokid2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kraziemokid2 »

I know this isn't what is being discussed at the moment but I would also like it if there were heads that have an expression have a variant that is neutral. An example would be the Hinata Himawari that isn't smiling.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

kraziemokid2 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:39 am I know this isn't what is being discussed at the moment but I would also like it if there were heads that have an expression have a variant that is neutral. An example would be the Hinata Himawari that isn't smiling.
Received, we will consider it.

INFORMATIONS