www.tayu-doll.com

Tayu Review of 151CM with Peach head in light tan color - Photos and Videos included

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Tayu Review of 151CM with Peach head in light tan color - Photos and Videos included

Post by goofy_dr_love »

OK so i will leave some part for later or add it tomorrow as i don't want to write bad things. But some of you who know my recent purchases and how they arrived similar happened to this one but on different parts of her body. SOOO that will be shown and written on another day :drinking: . :2gunfire: UPS
:evidence:
Now the good part and the most important part for me. The sex is unbelievable good, i mean wtf this is not my first doll this is not even my 10th and it was heavenly amazing. As much as i wanted to keep going and take breaks it just didn't work. I put it back in and didn't took long and i felt like bursting out everything i had in my balls and had to take it out again and do something else like play with her boobs or her head. Trusting her while playing with her boobs was giving me too much pleasure so i stopped doing that and i grabbed her waist with both hands but then boobs were bouncing and it was even more pleasure so i said fk it and gave it all out. I have try the anal and that is wider then the vagina even if the pictures say otherwise the vagina has some insane textures which makes it put pressure on your ding dong, meaning that if your girth is big you will have trouble with this type of vagina. I have no try her with close/closer legs, her legs were spread quite wide on my first time. All i have to say is that if you don't have a Tayu doll you should buy one. This is not a sale, i get nothing out of it i am not sponsored like some etc. Considering that i have try so many brands so far i don't regret a single penny ... well maybe a few penny if you read first lines but probably that is my bad luck. I will have a anthro rabbit plush doll at 160cm arriving in few days i hope the gossip are real and be more lucky in the future?

Hands:
Best hands i have seen so far. I showed in the picture of a twisted hand because you know the new body released came with a new feature that silicone on hand doesn't twist when turned and will be a feature for all body type. Well i didn't get that lucky, like i wrote earlier bad luck follows me. As i had quite a few dolls from many brands with articulated fingers i have to say these are the best in the business. I am not a hand guy but you do have to pose the girl right? so doing that with her hands/fingers is very easy and you don't feel the "finger bones" is just a soft feel of a hand and is quite nice.
hand twist.jpg
hand twist.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
Head:
well some clothes behind but whatever. Not much to write about it is Peach head which is very versatile and amazing looking with many different wigs. Plenty of people review the head and many more options with wigs and eyes you will find on TDF. I am very pleased to say i didn't expect this quality, in a good way. The head and i mean the entire head is super soft. I was pressing the head with little force to make sure bolt went in all the way and i went WTF. I thought i damaged the head. I started squeezing it and i went like omg this is nice. After that i checked the tunnel inside her mouth and i well done, like wow. You can definitely have some BJ time with that if your are into it. I like the tongue, man so soft, so nice, squishy , puffy ... however you wanna name it. Her lips are of another level also. Kissing those omg, like wow. Man writing this review i get a boner brb.
Angel 1.jpg
Angel 1.jpg (2.82 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
Body details:
I mean do i have say anything? i might have to brb and go another round with her if i write while thinking what i have done with her earlier.
The details are on a whole new level. What i have noticed compared to many other manufacturers is that the nipple are harder, or at least it feels that way which is very pleasant experience. Maybe the video will give some sense to this. You just simply can't stop touching her body. If i go pass her i have to grab her boobs a few times it is that good and feels that great. I just hope this feeling never ends.
boobs and head view.jpg
boobs and head view.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
body view.jpg
body view.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
Her Back:
I know, i know. Unfortunately i only took one picture when she was in a doggy position so it is what it is. I do have to say i haven't try her from behind in a doggy position or any other position. I have enjoyed her the old fashion way and was more then enough for that round. I just didn't have enough rounds as i went all out guns blazing on my first gun fight. What a rookie.
back.jpg
back.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
Vagina and Anal:
I haven't said enough about them? ok brb let me make sure my thoughts are...
Few hours later ...
Sooo uhum... aaa well... hell my mind is clouding my judgment i can't think straight. Just enjoy the pictures OK?
I wanted to write something but i forgot, sorry.
vagina and anal preview 2.jpg
vagina and anal preview 2.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
vagina and anal view.jpg
vagina and anal view.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
vagina and anal preview.jpg
vagina and anal preview.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
PEACHES:
DID ANYONE ASK FOR PEACHES? i got 2 pieces right here hot and ready to go! more details on the video ok? 8O
I did noticed something on my doll that i haven't on some other unboxing/review of this body. I feel the ass has like a drop. I am not sure if that is because of all the softness it cannot stay firm or was it damaged during transport? It just feel not right when you look from behind and i believe that is something they hide in the promo pictures because they knew. However i have position myself behind her when she was in doggy position and i can confirm that reaching both vagina and anal is very possible.
Love holes.jpg
Love holes.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
Love holes 2.jpg
Love holes 2.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
I did say something about 2 videos those will be on the next page as i run out of space for attachments.
Overall ... brb
Few days later ...
As i was saying if i was saying anything is get a Tayu doll.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Tayu Review of 151CM with Peach head in light tan color - Photos and Videos included

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Enjoy :glou:
ass softness test.mp4
(82.86 MiB) Downloaded 394 times
boobs softness test.mp4
(62.34 MiB) Downloaded 345 times
Dolls i own:
Wish list:

xemoxxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Tayu Review of 151CM with Peach head in light tan color - Photos and Videos included

Post by xemoxxx »

Congrats! Thanks for the review! :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Congratulations! A very pretty girl indeed. Good thing she's so good in bed! :fire: :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Fallman68

Post by Fallman68 »

That rear view is perfect, just flawless. I like the peach head better than the new one also. Congratulations!

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

xemoxxx wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:16 pm Congrats! Thanks for the review! :)
Thank you, my pleasure.
4891d wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:33 pm
Congratulations! A very pretty girl indeed. Good thing she's so good in bed! :fire: :)

Thank you! Yes she is fire 🔥 no doubt hehe
APnightskyfreak wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:03 am Whats this about ass drop?
The pictures and videos don't show it and i think is hard to catch it. What i mean is that instead of having a nice round shape ass it looks like having a small shag like big boobs do from gel-filled but not that much. Is just what visually looks to me.
Fallman68 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:50 am That rear view is perfect, just flawless. I like the peach head better than the new one also. Congratulations!
Yes Peach and Katniss are best in my opinion.
The rear view is perfect and very nice while super soft. But the most part it doesn't tear from friction at least nothing so far after 4 uses and cleaning while some other brands i have anal ripped on first use. The holes are good as new.
Dolls i own:
Wish list:

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Nice review! I love the green eyes. Are they the light green or dark green option?

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:42 am Nice review! I love the green eyes. Are they the light green or dark green option?
Thank you.
Is the dark green color. Too much light in the room i guess makes them light. At least on my order it says dark green, i checked before i wrote this.
Dolls i own:
Wish list:

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Thank you for that. I ordered a 170E with light green eyes. Maybe it will look like your photo with the dark green eyes but with a lot of light exposure. I think your photo is a really good look. I guess we can compare notes once I receive her :).
goofy_dr_love wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:48 am
ovbtlwivxi wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:42 am Nice review! I love the green eyes. Are they the light green or dark green option?
Thank you.
Is the dark green color. Too much light in the room i guess makes them light. At least on my order it says dark green, i checked before i wrote this.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:19 pm Thank you for that. I ordered a 170E with light green eyes. Maybe it will look like your photo with the dark green eyes but with a lot of light exposure. I think your photo is a really good look. I guess we can compare notes once I receive her :).
goofy_dr_love wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:48 am
Thank you.
Congratulations the 170E is a nice body. Looking forward to your photos.
Support group is here, the wait is worth it 👌
Dolls i own:
Wish list:

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

And this the part that i hate to review and do.
Feet:

The box has been dropped at least one time during transportation on the side where feet are. I have recorded everything and told the vendor the feet arrived damaged because of poor packaging. The feet of Tayu dolls are protected but the wall of the cardboard, that is it. The foam they use to protect the doll body goes as much as the toes. The box was dropped on the neck also but luckily there was no damage there.
The feet which is a paid option as hard standing feet is a complete joke. They are very soft, just a bit harder then the rest of the body. You can see the seams where transition of this so called hard standing feet and rest of the body is.
I had explained to a customer service that is not living with dolls and doesn't deal physically with them on a daily basis that this not hard standing feet and the cracks will appear again after repair. All they do is talk nice and write nice words and tell is lightweight doll because all their data is from charts they get from manufacturers while my doll is on the 29kg range. All the softness in the body increase the weight with the head included. I also believe they use a different material to make them even softer then before that increases the weight from original designs. Not just me but many other reported in review the dolls are heavier then information provided on websites.
Going back and forth with CS all i get in return is glue to repair the damage ☹️ 😢💔
They offer to remove the doll and make new one to my satisfaction if this one wasn't used. Wait another 3 months? I told them doll needs a stand to store her hanging and they blubbering about the glue and ensuring me doll can be stored standing after professionally repaired. Wait, is there doll repair services in UK? They were writing me thanks to your input we will be improving shipping to EU because dolls spend more time in transit. Since when UK is in EU? And how does that worm my heart from receiving a damaged doll?
So now i have to spend extra money to buy a stand from Coeros to ensure my investment will have a longer life as i have no place to hang her and my only way to store her is standing so the stand will take her place and i will hang her on that stand when not in use. What a pleasant shopping experience😑.

Glad i did the review on first day after unboxing. Doll is great, don't get me wrong i still advice everyone to get one but when is their fault of poor packaging just fkin admit and take a stand.
20231116_210529.mp4
(60.57 MiB) Downloaded 97 times
The video showing their so called hard standing feet and damage.
Attachments
1. General control - TAYU-Doll-soft-oral-Peach-151E.mp4
(12.05 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
20231115_162412.jpg
20231115_162412.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 3061 times
20231115_162403.jpg
20231115_162403.jpg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 3061 times
20231116_210701.jpg
20231116_210701.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3061 times
20231116_210652.jpg
20231116_210652.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 3061 times
Dolls i own:
Wish list:

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Any progress? It's worrisome that the hard feet are too soft for your doll to stand on.

The low weight is so marketable that we probably have to expect they can be a little optimistic. I read that Tayu (but not all brands) list weight for the body only and without soft butt. For 170E they list 29kg (Crazedcat measured 29.9kg so that's close). I figured add +2kg for the head and +3-4kg for soft options, so I'm expecting 35kg total. For a 170 with realistic proportions I'm fine with that, but it was a mental adjustment from 29kg to 35kg.

With waiting another 3 months for a new one they're giving you an option but not a fun one. But since you own a couple of other dolls to keep you company (looking at your sig), that's probably what I'd do? And that will give them a real incentive to improve packaging (since it's a real cost to them).

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Any progress or improvements.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:24 pm Any progress? It's worrisome that the hard feet are too soft for your doll to stand on.
It sounds like OP's foot damage was caused during shipping but.. No manufacturer I am aware of condones standing hard foot dolls for any significant length of time (aka longer than a photo shoot etc.), they actually strongly recommend against it. Don't order hard feet if your intent is to store/pose the doll standing often or for extended periods. Bolted feet are they way to go on a doll intended to be stored/posed standing, unless you have very specific and uncompromising requirements for feet, but beware that you will be exceeding the design limits and likely will experience damage.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

INFORMATIONS