www.sino-doll.com

Elevate Your Collection: Discover Elite Top-Sino Series Dolls

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Elevate Your Collection: Discover Elite Top-Sino Series Dolls

Post by My Robot Doll »

The Top-sino series represents the ultimate in craftsmanship and lifelike detail in the realm of adult silicone dolls. Each silicone doll is meticulously crafted to offer an unparalleled realistic companionship. With this promotion, we want to give everyone the opportunity to experience the exceptional quality and realism of these Sino waifus. To help you appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship of the Top-sino series, we've prepared a series of feature demo and factory videos. These videos provide an in-depth look at the dolls, showcasing their detailed features, high-quality craftsmanship, and the care Sino puts into each creation.

📖 Please refer to the brochure below for a brief introduction to Top-sino dolls and their features:
  • Extreme detailed facial and body painting and skin texture.

• Sino-doll has succeeded in creating extremely realistic and beautiful silicone dolls without compromising overall softness.

All Top-sino dolls come by default with Pro-soft level softness. The softness videos released by Sino in August 2023 show you just how soft you can expect your Top-sino doll to be.

• Enhanced Realism and Posing

Each Top-sino doll comes with articulated fingers, hard hands, and hard feet, featuring minimal seamlines. To push realism to the next level, each foot's thumb and sole are equipped with a joint, for more natural poses, perfect for photography.

• New Sino-doll ball-joint head connector (optional)

With the new Sino-doll ball joint head connector, you will be able to pose your Top-sino doll more naturally.

Please find below a few factory videos without any filters or enhancements. We want you to know what kind of beauty will be waiting for you at home when you have a Top-sino doll. Remember, they only get better when you bring them home :twisted:
  • T2 T90 RS - Old softness - For comparison with Pro-Soft factory videos listed below

• T21 T160 RRS+ - Pro-Soft :thumbs_up:
  • T1D T153 RRS+ - Pro-Soft :thumbs_up:
  • T25 T161 RS - Pro-Soft :thumbs_up:
  • T1D T164 RRS+ - Pro-Soft :thumbs_up:

Remember, this is a limited-time offer only valid until November 22nd, and such an opportunity on a premium silicone doll as Top-sino doesn't come often. It's the perfect time to add a Top-sino series doll to your collection or to start your journey with these exquisite creations.

To take advantage of this offer, simply visit our website, where you can view the entire collection, watch the demo videos, and make your purchase. Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to own a Top-sino series doll at a special price.

Feel free to reach out to us for personalized assistance at support@myrobotdoll.com. We're here to assist you with any questions or needs. Let us help you to build your perfect Sino waifu and ensuring your purchasing journey is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.

We can't wait to see how you welcome these incredible dolls into your lives!

Warm regards,

My Robot Doll Support
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

chevelle
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Elevate Your Collection: Limited-Time 10% Discount on Elite Top-Sino Series Dolls

Post by chevelle »

One thing I've noticed and mentioned before, their new soft max dolls that are 2600 and 3kish , the 2600 one is without RS and the 3kish one is listed as RS effect yet every vendor I look at (Even sinos own website) still has the extra option under it to add RS to it which well, makes it sort of confusing. The title literally has RS in it yet it appears you have to pay extra to actually get it?
https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... -rs-effect
I mean if you are going to have to pay extra to get it, why even list the 2 models twice, just list them once and if someone wants the RS effect they can just choose to add it.
Or am I missing something....

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Elevate Your Collection: Limited-Time 10% Discount on Elite Top-Sino Series Dolls

Post by My Robot Doll »

Let's delve into an in-depth exploration of the most popular Top-sino body types, shall we :wink: ?

myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

chevelle wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:47 am One thing I've noticed and mentioned before, their new soft max dolls that are 2600 and 3kish , the 2600 one is without RS and the 3kish one is listed as RS effect yet every vendor I look at (Even sinos own website) still has the extra option under it to add RS to it which well, makes it sort of confusing. The title literally has RS in it yet it appears you have to pay extra to actually get it?
https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... -rs-effect
I mean if you are going to have to pay extra to get it, why even list the 2 models twice, just list them once and if someone wants the RS effect they can just choose to add it.
Or am I missing something....
We'll soon start a thread to explain the Soft-Max series in detail. Stay tuned! :)

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

It's nice to have some more example videos to showcase different RRS+ bodies, especially the one I ordered!

INFORMATIONS