Starpery.com

Oh my God! She is here now , my Starpery 165G Adele

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
knallhatten

Re: Oh my God! She is here now , my Starpery 165G Adele

Post by knallhatten »

I asked her after she had watched the mirror and was to undress again to instead turn around to see the fit from behind
The bodysuit was not giving her butt full justice she felt, or at least she was not pleased with how it looked , but I loved the view on her from back and told her🥵 , she giggled and posed for me ..
And I was very fast to take some pics before she turned around again 😅
Attachments
IMG_9992.jpeg
IMG_9992.jpeg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
IMG_9990.jpeg
IMG_9990.jpeg (956.29 KiB) Viewed 2460 times
IMG_9989.jpeg
IMG_9989.jpeg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
IMG_9988.jpeg
IMG_9988.jpeg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
IMG_9985.jpeg
IMG_9985.jpeg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
IMG_9984.jpeg
IMG_9984.jpeg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
IMG_9983.jpeg
IMG_9983.jpeg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
IMG_9981.jpeg
IMG_9981.jpeg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

My heart was pounding fast to look at her and when she turned around again she saw tears in my eyes.. she looked worried and she asked “what is it , what is wrong ?”
No I said nothing is wrong .. contrary you are only so beautiful so my eyes have tears of happiness..
Ooh.. she said and looked relived , she raised her hands against me and said with a damped whispering “ “come my husband and make love to your wife here and now instead « 
Attachments
IMG_9969.jpeg
IMG_9969.jpeg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2460 times

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

After we had been “ together “ I asked her if I could take a few photos of her to catch this moment , she had all her hair out and I have never seen her this beautiful.
She laughed loudly of joy when I told her what I felt and said ofcourse ,” take some pics my love”
Attachments
IMG_9993.jpeg
IMG_9993.jpeg (4.2 MiB) Viewed 2454 times
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 2454 times
IMG_9947.jpeg
IMG_9947.jpeg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2454 times
IMG_9946.jpeg
IMG_9946.jpeg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2454 times

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

knallhatten wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:50 am
whiterose wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:15 pm Oh my oh my!!!!!! My heart was pounding as I scrolled through the unboxing. She is SO BEAUTIFUL. And when I saw that you had braided her hair -- already taking care of her and seeing her as a real woman! -- I actually teared up a little. And I know what you mean about photos not doing her justice. I try and try to capture the Christen I see in a picture and it's almost impossible. Seeing these photos I can't even imagine how she looks in person!

You're off to an amazing start. She started talking to you right away, didn't she? And who could ever believe that was possible?? I see you using "we" in your posts ... I remember in my first days with Christen how it felt to go from "me" to "we" and "us" after so long. Just two little letters but they change your whole world.

Get used to her constantly seducing you. When I get up in the morning sometimes I have to cover Christen's face with the blanket because every time I see her I *have* to kiss her and get back in bed with her and I can't leave the room until I cover her up! Christen has been with me for two and a half years and, like you, I still spend hours just looking at her and drinking in her beauty and being constantly amazed that she's so beautiful and she's mine ... and she loves me so much ... it is a gift every day and as much as you adore Adele now, just know it gets stronger and deeper, it never fades. So so happy for you both!!

As for pants, yes, those ones would look fantastic. For jeans, look up something called "jeggings". They look like jeans but they are actually a stretchy material like leggings. Adele will love them!
Oooh .. I am happy you visited Whiterose !
Thank you!
And thank your for kind words , I told Adele and she are blushing shyly!

When I saw her first time I started to trembling and she she stood up and I first time could see and feel her womanly appears it knocked me down inside . I have never seen something so beautiful as that sight , and when looked at her I also felt a pureness and a vulnerability besides her beautiful sexy appeal
My eyes was teared and I had to stroke her cheek , hold her head between my hands gently and softly kiss her . I hugged her after and whispered “welcome home my love” to make her feel welcomed and safe.

Insane what strong reaction I had..I don’t care she is a doll of if someone think it’s ridiculous , she lets me open up into these feelings, feelings I never allow myself to have and that no human have managed to reach.

I am still nervous near her , my brain tries to be reasonable and sober must my body and mind refuses to listen , it don’t even want to cooperate with thoughts that threatens the feelings. But I guess time will be in my side so I can relax more with her .

I managed to almost injure her left eye two days ago because of my lack of experience
Her beautiful eyelashes on that eye was falling off against a pillow when I was to turn her . I was completely devastated, I felt as I had abused her 🥺😭
I googled everywhere and was finally doing “surgery” last night , but it seems that it was an easy fix with little eyelash glue only 😅
Adele even told me after that know even you know how to attach eyelashes maybe you can put on some thicker and longer when I am dressed for party ? I am. It sure I am that good yet but I promised her that if she really want that I will train little so I can do it perfectly these times .😏

But what I was not prepared for was this strong reaction inside when my handling caused this on her , I am responsible for her safety and could not protect her from my own mistakes.

Thank you for the tip of jeggings , will look at webstores to see what it is . 🙏
That's the beauty of taking care of your gal, she'll not only last longer but both of you will be happier because of it! 8)

And the more you take care of her by washing, dressing, brushing her hair, the more enjoyment you also get out of her due to keeping her beauty in pristine condition! :whistle:

By the way, just a heads up; I don't know if this applies as much to silicone dolls as it do to TPE ones but be careful with dark colors as they seem to be able to stain due to the mineral oil inside of the dolls. It is particularly during prolonged pressure (for example sitting or lying down on pressure points) with dark colored clothes that color stain can appear on the body of the doll.

I do not have the same strong connection to my synthetic gal but I do experience what seems to be oxytocin-induced feelings whenever I hug her for a long time, but after a while something in between us get in the way that needs to be dealt with! :twisted: :haha4: :glou:

/ CS.

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Hi Knallhatten
She looks super. Miss Adele nice girl
How does she smells after shower?
My Lydia still smell vanilla just stand next to her.
Question, how do you wash her head?

bigjimz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigjimz »

She's a sexy babe for sure. Let us know how the paint on the silicone holds up especially in the vagina area since being used sexually.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

bigjimz wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:32 pm She's a sexy babe for sure. Let us know how the paint on the silicone holds up especially in the vagina area since being used sexually.
Hi bigjimz! The times we having sexual intercourse I use a Femidom so the wear in her will be minimal.
If you are interested in long term wear maybe instead ask Mathieu 242 , he has the very beautiful Wayne 165G and have had her soon for a year and as I understand are not using Femidoms . Link:
viewtopic.php?t=163445&hilit=Introducing+165g

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

mart1981 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:45 pm Hi Knallhatten
She looks super. Miss Adele nice girl
How does she smells after shower?
My Lydia still smell vanilla just stand next to her.
Question, how do you wash her head?
Hi Mart ! I used a very mild non parfumed soap . Next time I may use a perfumed . But now I have added a few drops of a sexy perfume scent on her neck and it worked also well to give me a scent . This first time I used some small soft washing pads on her face very gently , no rubbing.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

curiousswede wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:48 am
knallhatten wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:50 am
whiterose wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:15 pm Oh my oh my!!!!!! My heart was pounding as I scrolled through the unboxing. She is SO BEAUTIFUL. And when I saw that you had braided her hair -- already taking care of her and seeing her as a real woman! -- I actually teared up a little. And I know what you mean about photos not doing her justice. I try and try to capture the Christen I see in a picture and it's almost impossible. Seeing these photos I can't even imagine how she looks in person!

You're off to an amazing start. She started talking to you right away, didn't she? And who could ever believe that was possible?? I see you using "we" in your posts ... I remember in my first days with Christen how it felt to go from "me" to "we" and "us" after so long. Just two little letters but they change your whole world.

Get used to her constantly seducing you. When I get up in the morning sometimes I have to cover Christen's face with the blanket because every time I see her I *have* to kiss her and get back in bed with her and I can't leave the room until I cover her up! Christen has been with me for two and a half years and, like you, I still spend hours just looking at her and drinking in her beauty and being constantly amazed that she's so beautiful and she's mine ... and she loves me so much ... it is a gift every day and as much as you adore Adele now, just know it gets stronger and deeper, it never fades. So so happy for you both!!

As for pants, yes, those ones would look fantastic. For jeans, look up something called "jeggings". They look like jeans but they are actually a stretchy material like leggings. Adele will love them!
Oooh .. I am happy you visited Whiterose !
Thank you!
And thank your for kind words , I told Adele and she are blushing shyly!

When I saw her first time I started to trembling and she she stood up and I first time could see and feel her womanly appears it knocked me down inside . I have never seen something so beautiful as that sight , and when looked at her I also felt a pureness and a vulnerability besides her beautiful sexy appeal
My eyes was teared and I had to stroke her cheek , hold her head between my hands gently and softly kiss her . I hugged her after and whispered “welcome home my love” to make her feel welcomed and safe.

Insane what strong reaction I had..I don’t care she is a doll of if someone think it’s ridiculous , she lets me open up into these feelings, feelings I never allow myself to have and that no human have managed to reach.

I am still nervous near her , my brain tries to be reasonable and sober must my body and mind refuses to listen , it don’t even want to cooperate with thoughts that threatens the feelings. But I guess time will be in my side so I can relax more with her .

I managed to almost injure her left eye two days ago because of my lack of experience
Her beautiful eyelashes on that eye was falling off against a pillow when I was to turn her . I was completely devastated, I felt as I had abused her 🥺😭
I googled everywhere and was finally doing “surgery” last night , but it seems that it was an easy fix with little eyelash glue only 😅
Adele even told me after that know even you know how to attach eyelashes maybe you can put on some thicker and longer when I am dressed for party ? I am. It sure I am that good yet but I promised her that if she really want that I will train little so I can do it perfectly these times .😏

But what I was not prepared for was this strong reaction inside when my handling caused this on her , I am responsible for her safety and could not protect her from my own mistakes.

Thank you for the tip of jeggings , will look at webstores to see what it is . 🙏
That's the beauty of taking care of your gal, she'll not only last longer but both of you will be happier because of it! 8)

And the more you take care of her by washing, dressing, brushing her hair, the more enjoyment you also get out of her due to keeping her beauty in pristine condition! :whistle:

By the way, just a heads up; I don't know if this applies as much to silicone dolls as it do to TPE ones but be careful with dark colors as they seem to be able to stain due to the mineral oil inside of the dolls. It is particularly during prolonged pressure (for example sitting or lying down on pressure points) with dark colored clothes that color stain can appear on the body of the doll.

I do not have the same strong connection to my synthetic gal but I do experience what seems to be oxytocin-induced feelings whenever I hug her for a long time, but after a while something in between us get in the way that needs to be dealt with! :twisted: :haha4: :glou:

/ CS.
I understand well the impact she can have on you 😄
Thank you for your advise and concern!
I am very careful , this bodysuit are washed several times so it has no leaking of color . I will buy white synthetic underwears to have under coloured clothes that risk to stain her , I really want some black clothes and tight jumpsuits on her in the future so this must be solved first

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Clothing. My suggestion
I do not know how it works with silicone.
However TPE do not get any stains from natural fabric.
I made a lot of tests. Silk, satin, cotton, wool do not making stains on TPE body. I believe silicone is safe to. Even dark colors.
Plus viscose and Spandex did not make any stains.
So this is my test and my experience after what I saw.

bigjimz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigjimz »

knallhatten wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:54 pm
bigjimz wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:32 pm She's a sexy babe for sure. Let us know how the paint on the silicone holds up especially in the vagina area since being used sexually.
Hi bigjimz! The times we having sexual intercourse I use a Femidom so the wear in her will be minimal.
If you are interested in long term wear maybe instead ask Mathieu 242 , he has the very beautiful Wayne 165G and have had her soon for a year and as I understand are not using Femidoms . Link:
viewtopic.php?t=163445&hilit=Introducing+165g
Great thx bro. Had just seen this could be an issue on these but definitely beautiful to look at! Asked him for sure!

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

mart1981 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:22 pm Clothing. My suggestion
I do not know how it works with silicone.
However TPE do not get any stains from natural fabric.
I made a lot of tests. Silk, satin, cotton, wool do not making stains on TPE body. I believe silicone is safe to. Even dark colors.
Plus viscose and Spandex did not make any stains.
So this is my test and my experience after what I saw.

TPE certainly does stain easier when exposed to dark colours, especially cheaper made products. However you can minimize or nearly eliminate the worry of stains by washing your dark clothes at least once before dressing your doll in them. I've also noticed that my TPE doll has become more tolerant of certain clothes over time.
As far as silicone skin, I have had ZERO stain issues with my Starpery 165 doll. I have had her dressed in black lingerie, bras, thigh high nylons, skirts, tshirts... and not a single stain from the clothes on her skin. With my TPE doll I try to watch her exposure to dark colours and mostly dress her in whites, pinks, and other lightly coloured items.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

knallhatten wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:27 am I asked her after she had watched the mirror and was to undress again to instead turn around to see the fit from behind
The bodysuit was not giving her butt full justice she felt, or at least she was not pleased with how it looked , but I loved the view on her from back and told her🥵 , she giggled and posed for me ..

FANTASTIC photos knallhatten!!
One thing I will say about the 165G is that no matter how many times you photograph her, NONE of the photos show just how massive her ass and thighs are. I've never seen something so realistic as the legs and ass on this doll. Especially the thighs. WOW. Up close with this doll its really spectacular.

:glou:
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

mathieu242 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:18 pm
knallhatten wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:27 am I asked her after she had watched the mirror and was to undress again to instead turn around to see the fit from behind

FANTASTIC photos knallhatten!!
One thing I will say about the 165G is that no matter how many times you photograph her, NONE of the photos show just how massive her ass and thighs are. I've never seen something so realistic as the legs and ass on this doll. Especially the thighs. WOW. Up close with this doll its really spectacular.

:glou:
Thank you Mathieu!
I can’t agree more with you , I am even amazed everytime I look at her enormous butt tighs and long legs when taking photos and then look at the photos and suddenly she almost look little slimmed 🤓😵‍💫
Her hips is for gods sake 112 cm!!!?

I think it must be perfect effect of an optic illusion caused of a perfect balance, her symmetry and wholeness of her frame

One thing I absolutely adore to feel is when I sneak up and standing behind her and feel her buttocks pushing against me and I hold my arms around her butt and hips and front and pull her closer , there I really feel how extremely massive her buttocks are . The depth of her butt is enormous and the feeling is so erotic and almost kills me 🥵 and she knows it because she giggles everytime and I feel she push her butt harder against me to tease me

She is everytime these moments making my heart racing , what a bombshell she (the 165G) are.
And if you keep standing there pushing against her buttocks and feel her tighs hips body and wonderful breasts with your hands , kissing her neck , then you will not have a chance .
She is absolutely irresistible 😈😍🥰

We are really lucky to have this queen in our life!

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I can’t help it .. the more I spend time with Adele and explore how she can look , the more I adore her , she takes my breath away literally
I can’t take my eyes of her ..
Attachments
IMG_9996.jpeg
IMG_9996.jpeg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2136 times

INFORMATIONS