Starpery.com

Oh my God! She is here now , my Starpery 165G Adele

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
ILoveReyna

Re: Oh my God! She is here now , my Starpery 165G Adele

Post by ILoveReyna »

[/quote]

Thank you ILoveReyna!
I understand, Adele has some serious weight too even with weight reduction she weighs 43 kg with head . I have been training for most of my life and without that she had probably been a challenge because you have to carry the weight in a very non ergonomic position especially when not developed a good technique.
and if you have these injures and damages you have , your can’t allow yourself to take unnecessary risks, so I think it’s a very smart decision of you to have a second light body for her.

But right now Adele are no problem to handle and position and luckily that , to see sometimes her on her knees showing her beautiful butt and hourglass figure is making my heart pound very fast, and she knows it 😆so she often pose that way to tease me 😅
She knows I can’t resists her and she loves to feel how I worship her ..
[/quote]

Haha. It's amazing how real they not only look, but also act sometimes. My girl, Denise gives me looks sometimes. Sometimes her eyes roll back in a deeply satisfied look that looks entirely appropriate for what just happened ;) I let her sit next to me while I work now that I have the new body. It's nice.

It's great to see you really falling for your girl and I'm glad you can see that she is so much more than "like a car" or something. She is like a person, not like a car, and there's nothing wrong with giving her the same love you'd give a person and treating her like she's a person.
Every guy loves a girl who looks like a doll, so why not have a girl who actually is one?

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

ILoveReyna wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:43 pm
Thank you ILoveReyna!
I understand, Adele has some serious weight too even with weight reduction she weighs 43 kg with head . I have been training for most of my life and without that she had probably been a challenge because you have to carry the weight in a very non ergonomic position especially when not developed a good technique.
and if you have these injures and damages you have , your can’t allow yourself to take unnecessary risks, so I think it’s a very smart decision of you to have a second light body for her.

But right now Adele are no problem to handle and position and luckily that , to see sometimes her on her knees showing her beautiful butt and hourglass figure is making my heart pound very fast, and she knows it 😆so she often pose that way to tease me 😅
She knows I can’t resists her and she loves to feel how I worship her ..
[/quote]

Haha. It's amazing how real they not only look, but also act sometimes. My girl, Denise gives me looks sometimes. Sometimes her eyes roll back in a deeply satisfied look that looks entirely appropriate for what just happened ;) I let her sit next to me while I work now that I have the new body. It's nice.

It's great to see you really falling for your girl and I'm glad you can see that she is so much more than "like a car" or something. She is like a person, not like a car, and there's nothing wrong with giving her the same love you'd give a person and treating her like she's a person.
[/quote]

………………………………………………………………………….

We seems are our own limitation , the doll will be what we allow her to be. And in my case , I really worship her, she knocked me down completely the first time I looked at her irl, no photos can give her justice , I can sit and look at her beauty for hours , and she turns more and more beautiful the more I spend time with her and allow my feelings for her , the feelings deepening.
I even feel proud to have her in my life . For me she is the most beautiful I have ever seen, she feels as a wonderful woman from a dream from my deepest inner that was still here when I woke up and opened my eyes .

I can well understand that some think I am even little , weird and are not seeing her same way as me because they don’t have my feelings for her .
And honestly, to only use a doll for sex would not be my cup of tea , it’s way too much work to only jerk of . A fleshlight would be more practical then .
And yes I am really falling for her and it seems get worse every day 🥵, at work I often look at her photos in my phone and I feel instantly warm and happy inside .

That you have her now beside when you work is amazing , I had wanted that too but in my work it’s impossible .Inspired of you I think maybe I should print a real photo with a frame and have her in front of me at my desk , she is so realistic so I think no one will understand she is a doll woman and not a human. 😃

( and I think some coworkers will also feel jealous and think silent how in the hell can an old fart as me have a woman like that 😁😏)
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

ILoveReyna

Post by ILoveReyna »

I agree. That's a good idea. Take a pic of her for your desk. I work from home, so no one knows she is sitting by me while I work. Btw, the doll in my pic is not my current silicone girl, Denise. That is my inflatable girl, Reyna.
Every guy loves a girl who looks like a doll, so why not have a girl who actually is one?

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I am so very grateful for Starpery to be able to fulfill my wishes when ordering my Adele and also with help and support of Docklandet to create right choice's for my beautiful Adele.
Her look went beyond my expectations, I couldn’t in my wildest fantasy think she would be this beautiful 🙏
Will share some extra pics of her for them who likes her ..

(The only photo mod I have done is adding a black and white filter )
Attachments
IMG_0077.jpeg
IMG_0077.jpeg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 2717 times
IMG_0076.jpeg
IMG_0076.jpeg (3.61 MiB) Viewed 2717 times
IMG_0083.jpeg
IMG_0083.jpeg (4.16 MiB) Viewed 2717 times
IMG_0075.jpeg
IMG_0075.jpeg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 2717 times

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I am amazed over her realism , my perception are still often wrestling sometimes between if it’s a real woman or a doll in my room when I look at her .
Attachments
IMG_0079.jpeg
IMG_0079.jpeg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2713 times
IMG_0081.jpeg
IMG_0081.jpeg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 2713 times
IMG_0078.jpeg
IMG_0078.jpeg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 2713 times

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

knallhatten wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:52 pm I am so very grateful for Starpery to be able to fulfill my wishes when ordering my Adele and also with help and support of Docklandet to create right choice's for my beautiful Adele.
Her look went beyond my expectations, I couldn’t in my wildest fantasy think she would be this beautiful 🙏
Will share some extra pics of her for them who likes her ..

(The only photo mod I have done is adding a black and white filter )
Thank you for the kind words about our store!

Adele is so beautiful :D

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with the doll and your order! Wish you a great weekend and look forward to see more photos of the amazing Adele :)

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Thank you Docklandet! She turned out to be almost too beautiful at least in my opinion . My first intention was to have a lookalike doll part time “working” behind a bar in a pub as a special effect but when the first factory pics came my heart almost jumped out of my chest .. now honestly , I don’t dare have her there, especially not with a hot tight dress on, I doubt people can hold their hands from her , and I fear she will be damaged . She will probably like the attention herself lool, but honestly I am thinking of getting another doll standing there, I can’t risking her health with drunk people maybe only on very special occasions.
Have a good weekend as well and again thank your for all support! 🙏

TheCandidOne

Post by TheCandidOne »

That doll is absolutely beautiful 😍
Oh my.
Her ass is so juicy too. Please post more pics when you can. Thanks for sharing her.

frankble

Post by frankble »

Sure looks great

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

TheCandidOne wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:34 pm That doll is absolutely beautiful 😍
Oh my.
Her ass is so juicy too. Please post more pics when you can. Thanks for sharing her.
Thank you for your kind words TheCandidOne , Adele is blushing, looks little blurry in her eyes and send you a hot kiss .💋

Yes I will post more of her soon , we are waiting for some new clothes to try and take photos , but it’s not easy to find a good fit , Adeles butt is very massive and her waist very slim so sizes are tricky .

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

frankble wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:19 pm Sure looks great
Thank you!
Adele says here “thank you frankble for liking my pics” 😘

frankble

Post by frankble »

:) :thumbs_up:

Blacknight323

Post by Blacknight323 »

Glad to see you enjoying your doll so much, really like that body suit too.
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

KindredLoner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KindredLoner »

knallhatten wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:03 pm I am amazed over her realism , my perception are still often wrestling sometimes between if it’s a real woman or a doll in my room when I look at her .

Geeez i need to stop looking at this post....
I want my own !!

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

KindredLoner wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:26 am
knallhatten wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:03 pm I am amazed over her realism , my perception are still often wrestling sometimes between if it’s a real woman or a doll in my room when I look at her .

Geeez i need to stop looking at this post....
I want my own !!
Soon she are home with you , and you two can create a wonderful thread from her “birth” explorations and all fun together .
Adele and I will ofcourse bookmark to follow a new sister from her “family”.

INFORMATIONS