sexyrealsexdolls.com

Fixing very tight vagina in zelex silicon with 'sucking vagina'

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
ArgentPlatinum
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Fixing very tight vagina in zelex silicon with 'sucking vagina'

Post by ArgentPlatinum »

Hi,

I recently received a zelex silicone doll with the new 'sucking vagina' option.

The vagina with this feature is too tight and restrictive to use reliably in most positions. I'm wondering about options to fix this.

I've read on this forum that some people have improved tight silicon vaginas by literally snipping bits of silicone away from inside, this would likely be my first approach. Any tips on how best to do this? Do I literally take some scissors, forceps and a speculum and snip bits away? Will the snipped bits have an uncomfortable texture, and should I shape them somehow?

If that doesn't work the next thing would be to try and remove the plastic 'cuff' or ring that provides the sucking/clamping function. My experience of this feature is pretty negative so I wouldn't have a problem removing it if this could be done safely. Has anyone successfully removed the cuff from inside one of these dolls? I imagine this would involve some extensive surgery, and I'm concerned that the empty space left behind might make further problems.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Fixing very tight vagina in zelex silicon with 'sucking vagina'

Post by seagull »

I'm concerned that the empty space left behind might make further problems

Yup, I would be also :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I love modifying dolls, but in your case I would sell her and buy a new doll.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ArgentPlatinum
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ArgentPlatinum »

RevJack wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:28 pm I love modifying dolls, but in your case I would sell her and buy a new doll.

Reverend Jack
noted, any particular reason?

chacka

Post by chacka »

or you could buy a dildo thats about the same or a little bigger than you are and leave it in there for a week orso and see how that goes.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

ArgentPlatinum wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:19 pm
RevJack wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:28 pm I love modifying dolls, but in your case I would sell her and buy a new doll.

Reverend Jack
noted, any particular reason?
The level of effort and TPE destruction involved in removing the auto fucking equipment, and dealing with the vast empty spaces left behind.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ArgentPlatinum
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ArgentPlatinum »

chacka wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:03 pm or you could buy a dildo thats about the same or a little bigger than you are and leave it in there for a week orso and see how that goes.
I was considering that, do you know anyone who's done that and had success with it? I woulda thought that the silicon would be inclined to 'spring back' after the dildo was removed

ArgentPlatinum
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ArgentPlatinum »

RevJack wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:32 pm
The level of effort and TPE destruction involved in removing the auto fucking equipment, and dealing with the vast empty spaces left behind.

Reverend Jack
yeah I see what you mean, the doll's otherwise fine though so from my perspective if the operation fails the doll is no less usable than it currently is, and the challenge is interesting to me

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

ArgentPlatinum wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:28 am
RevJack wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:32 pm

Reverend Jack
yeah I see what you mean, the doll's otherwise fine though so from my perspective if the operation fails the doll is no less usable than it currently is, and the challenge is interesting to me
If she were on my table, I would upen her from the back, right at the first spine/pelvis joint. The machine has to be secured to the pelvis and unless you can get a diagram from the vendor (ask, it can't hurt) that is where I expect it to attach. If you cut lower you will violate the anal cavity. If you can gain access to the top of the machine you have the possibility to run your hands down the sides of the equipment, freeing it from the TPE. That provides the chance of pulling it up and out through the small-of-the-back incision.
Vertical spinal incisions are the easiest for me to hide post surgery, so that's another plus. I would try like hell not to cut the walls of the vagina or anus.

At the end of the day, if there is a giant chasm where the cootchie was, you have the opportunity to purchase a nice insert to fill it.
I also recommend you not close up the back incision until you are completely satisfied with your alterations.

Reverend Jack

Something_clever
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Something_clever »

I don't think Op is talking about removing the sucking feature so much as removing a bit of silicone to make it less tight.

I'll be honest. I've never complained about a hole being too tight. I've just used more lube and pushed harder. "BRACE YOURSELF!!"

chacka

Post by chacka »

ArgentPlatinum wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:16 am
chacka wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:03 pm or you could buy a dildo thats about the same or a little bigger than you are and leave it in there for a week orso and see how that goes.
I was considering that, do you know anyone who's done that and had success with it? I woulda thought that the silicon would be inclined to 'spring back' after the dildo was removed
Id also have to use the forum search function but yes ive read somewhere that someone used to do this, BUT if your member is that big i'd suggest you have just bought the wrong doll for your dick. Otherwise use a good amount of lube and try again. Silicon will adjust to your willy eventually as the elasticity wears out over time, so yeah, stretching might actually work.

To the others, he has a silicon doll, not TPE.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

OP wrote

If that doesn't work the next thing would be to try and remove the plastic 'cuff' or ring that provides the sucking/clamping function.

I don’t think the plastic “cuff” ring will stretch.

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

Never really thought about super tight vaginas being an issue in dolls until I saw this graphic that SinoDoll managed to solve it apparently
极软详情英文-2.png
极软详情英文-2.png (243.8 KiB) Viewed 542 times
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Kirovski23

Post by Kirovski23 »

ArgentPlatinum wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:12 pm Hi,

I recently received a zelex silicone doll with the new 'sucking vagina' option.

The vagina with this feature is too tight and restrictive to use reliably in most positions. I'm wondering about options to fix this.

I've read on this forum that some people have improved tight silicon vaginas by literally snipping bits of silicone away from inside, this would likely be my first approach. Any tips on how best to do this? Do I literally take some scissors, forceps and a speculum and snip bits away? Will the snipped bits have an uncomfortable texture, and should I shape them somehow?

If that doesn't work the next thing would be to try and remove the plastic 'cuff' or ring that provides the sucking/clamping function. My experience of this feature is pretty negative so I wouldn't have a problem removing it if this could be done safely. Has anyone successfully removed the cuff from inside one of these dolls? I imagine this would involve some extensive surgery, and I'm concerned that the empty space left behind might make further problems.
Hey mate, I removed mine because of the same issue. It was uncomfortable, the plastic on the side would graze against you and it limited certain positions. It was actually much easier than you would think and the feel of the doll is 1000x better. There is no "empty space feeling" the awful mega suction is gone, it is still tight and feels great and you can go completely in without thst pressure at the end. You will not regret it. I'd never opt for the auto suck again but I do like the fact manufacturers are continually trying to innovate. If you want some advice on what to do let me know👍

ArgentPlatinum
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ArgentPlatinum »

thank you for the replies everyone, I was away from the forum for a bit but all the feedback is appreciated.

I ended up removing it and took some photos in the process. I'll post more detail later but tl;dr the device is actually an inverted plastic 'flask' or bottle situated around the vaginal canal, which hovers in mid air in the middle of the bottle kinda like a fleshlight in an oversized casing. The external suction device creates a vacuum in the bottle which draws up the canal creating the sucking effect. Problem is the opening of the bottle constricts the silicone so it has nowhere to go when you insert your member, and if you insert from any angle other than straight up it can be uncomfortable. Even cleaning with the coeros tool was sometimes difficult as you needed to angle the device correctly to get proper water flow.

I have other criticisms as well but I'll explain them when I do a full writeup.

Anyway, I removed it and now I'm contemplating how to seal her up as neatly as possible. My initial plan of 'small incision, remove device, easy seal' fell apart when I discovered how long the bottle was.

@kirovski, if I'd seen your post a week or so earlier I'd have definitely contacted you, but I was able to figure it out in the end. I was thinking of getting some silicone gel to fill the cavity left behind, do you think it's unnecessary?

INFORMATIONS