reallovesexdolls.com

2023 black friday deal

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
mofmofmofmof

2023 black friday deal

Post by mofmofmofmof »

hey RLSD, can we get details on the blackfriday deal? any pictures on the RSLD outfit, jewlery and 3 prem wigs if we order before cyber monday?

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 2023 black friday deal

Post by jms033 »

Get on their email list, and they'll send you emails on all kinds of sales. :thumbs_up: :glou:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 2023 black friday deal

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

mofmofmofmof wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:33 pm hey RLSD, can we get details on the blackfriday deal? any pictures on the RSLD outfit, jewlery and 3 prem wigs if we order before cyber monday?
Thank you so much for your interest in our special Holiday Gift Box promotion! We're thrilled to hear that you're excited about the additional surprises that come with your doll purchase.

First and foremost, we want to extend our sincerest apologies for the delayed response to your inquiry on the forum. We've been overwhelmed with the enthusiasm for our Black Friday event, and we're just catching up with all the messages here. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

We're thrilled to inform you that, in light of the success of Black Friday, we're now offering a special CYBER WEEK BOX! Just like our Black Friday Gift Box, this exclusive offer is designed to provide an array of unique and delightful surprises with every doll purchase.

We understand that you're eager to see what these items might be. Here's the exciting part: each Holiday Gift Box is uniquely crafted just for you! This means that while we can't provide specific photos, because each box is unique, you can expect a delightful assortment of care items, fashionable clothing, elegant wigs, and beautiful jewelry, all carefully selected to complement the doll you buy.

Imagine the joy of unboxing these hand-picked treasures, each item chosen to enhance your doll's character and add to your experience with us. It's a bit like a mystery box - part of the fun is in the surprise and discovery!

We're confident that you'll be delighted with the carefully chosen items in your unique Holiday Gift Box. It's our way of adding a special touch to your purchase and celebrating the holiday season with you.

Thank you for considering RLSD for your purchase. We can't wait to surprise you with this special gift!

:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS