www.thecityofsexy.com

Not much action on here?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
rok4d

Re: Not much action on here?

Post by rok4d »

I find the Gynoid to be soft enough but not so soft that it doesn’t feel “real”. I have a TPE doll, that bottom is firm. The Gynoid is not like that. The breasts and butt are great. But I may not be the best judge as other than getting the odd squeeze my doll is just for show. She gets dressed up to take pictures. I don’t have a way to compare to other silicone brands. But the leap from my YL155 TPE to the Gynoid was worth it to me. And light years ahead of my 2003 Realdoll.

Not sure I would buy a Gynoid for just bedroom fun. Seems like a risky investment. Not saying it would not handle regular use. Just seems like a big spend to find out it doesn’t. I don’t want to talk people into or out of something. Just want to provide information.

As for website- there are 2 main ones. Gynoiddolls.com is the direct site. The other is the primary agent I believe.

lexico

Post by lexico »

rok4d wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:26 pm I find the Gynoid to be soft enough but not so soft that it doesn’t feel “real”. I have a TPE doll, that bottom is firm. The Gynoid is not like that. The breasts and butt are great. But I may not be the best judge as other than getting the odd squeeze my doll is just for show. She gets dressed up to take pictures. I don’t have a way to compare to other silicone brands. But the leap from my YL155 TPE to the Gynoid was worth it to me. And light years ahead of my 2003 Realdoll.

Not sure I would buy a Gynoid for just bedroom fun. Seems like a risky investment. Not saying it would not handle regular use. Just seems like a big spend to find out it doesn’t. I don’t want to talk people into or out of something. Just want to provide information.

As for website- there are 2 main ones. Gynoiddolls.com is the direct site. The other is the primary agent I believe.
OK, thanks for your insights.

I'd be really curious to hear from anyone with intimate experience with one of these dolls.

The company sent me a "full-body feel" video this morning, which is helpful. But hearing from other owners would be great!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

lexico

Post by lexico »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:58 am Gynoid isn't that concerned with "us." If they sign in here on TDF, they read complaints about the missing anal hole. Then they read complaints about the supposed durability of the dolls (I would be remiss to mention that I have had NO issues with my Model 11 other than the breast sag).

Meanwhile Gynoid has a strong client base in the east that doesn't complain and isn't "high maintenance" the way we (we, westerners) are.

The western market is just a "nice to have." We're like dessert. It's not the main course of the meal so the priority isn't about being active here on TDF and pushing sales in the US market in my opinion.
Yes, I have to say that my interactions with Gynoid are right in line with these comments. I have exchanged some personal messages with Gynoid, where I tried to get some more info from them. Beyond sending me a couple of videos already on their websites, they didn't answer. Then at some point, just wrote "good luck." Other manufacturers/vendors have shown much more interest! I'll take that as a sign -- no matter how good their dolls look it would be too risky to take a chance with a company that doesn't seem to care much.

Given the cost of these dolls, if the company is choosing to not actively engage with interested US customers, I'm not sure why they are listed here.
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

lexico wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:17 am
ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:58 am Gynoid isn't that concerned with "us." If they sign in here on TDF, they read complaints about the missing anal hole. Then they read complaints about the supposed durability of the dolls (I would be remiss to mention that I have had NO issues with my Model 11 other than the breast sag).

Meanwhile Gynoid has a strong client base in the east that doesn't complain and isn't "high maintenance" the way we (we, westerners) are.

The western market is just a "nice to have." We're like dessert. It's not the main course of the meal so the priority isn't about being active here on TDF and pushing sales in the US market in my opinion.
Yes, I have to say that my interactions with Gynoid are right in line with these comments. I have exchanged some personal messages with Gynoid, where I tried to get some more info from them. Beyond sending me a couple of videos already on their websites, they didn't answer. Then at some point, just wrote "good luck." Other manufacturers/vendors have shown much more interest! I'll take that as a sign -- no matter how good their dolls look it would be too risky to take a chance with a company that doesn't seem to care much.

Given the cost of these dolls, if the company is choosing to not actively engage with interested US customers, I'm not sure why they are listed here.

Hi lexico.

Please don't misinterpret. I've received a few private messages from Gynoid and I have found Eric to be very courteous. I am by no means taking a shot at the brand, it's just that we aren't viewed as their primary customer base.

Honestly, if you're considering a Gynoid, they are absolutely amazing dolls and I'd be more than willing to assist with any questions that you have had difficulty getting answered.

lexico

Post by lexico »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:41 pm Please don't misinterpret. I've received a few private messages from Gynoid and I have found Eric to be very courteous. I am by no means taking a shot at the brand, it's just that we aren't viewed as their primary customer base.

Honestly, if you're considering a Gynoid, they are absolutely amazing dolls and I'd be more than willing to assist with any questions that you have had difficulty getting answered.
Hey again,

No problem. I understood what you were saying regarding their attitude about American customers. I was saying it matches up with the un-interested way they interacted with me.

I trust your feedback on these dolls. But there is very little other owner information to gather on them. I'm still very curious about Gynoid. I'd love to have more specifics about what justifies their higher price.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

What justifies the higher price is the incredible realism. As recent as a few years ago, you couldn't get a silicone doll as realistic as a Gynoid that could stand.

There are other silicone brands available now that offer comparable realism for less $$$, but they just aren't as nice. Gynoid LHP is excellent (despite not having an anal option) and they offered gel breats (or something similar to gel filled) and jointed fingers years before others offered these features.

I have six dolls, two of which are more expensive than the Gynoid. I'd like to do a compare contrast for you to help explain why they're worth the money over other manufacturers, but that violates one of the TDF rules of discussing competing brands in a manufacturers forum.

While there are other companies that are now offering high levels of realism, they're doing it with paint that's going to rub off. While I don't know about what Gynoid is doing with the Deluxe models, my Model 11 looks as fantastic today as when she arrived in May of 2021.

Despite going with the removeable vagina (in retrospect this was a mistake) I enjoy using her for her intended purpose. Unlike other silicone dolls, she hasn't split, shows no signs of wear, still has tight joints and is one of my favorite dolls.

The only dolls with comparable realism can't stand. That includes the US company that moved their production facilities and the other company with incredibly realistic dolls that cost twice that of my Gynoid. Yes, I have examples from both of those manufacturers and the Gynoid is more realistic than the US company and unlike the other manufacturer, she doesn't have to hang from a doll stand.

I'm not taking a shot at the other manufacturers, I would just find it preferable to have them stand.

In summary, a Gynoid is absolutely worth the extra $$ in my opinion, despite the fact that there are now other options attempting to rival Gynoid for less money.

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Elina was originally my first choice when I first got into dolls. She is truly the most beautiful doll on the market in my opinion. I even ordered her at one point, but then cancelled the order because I just couldn't justify that amount of money for a doll that wasn't anatomically correct (ie no anus). I am really a butt lover at heart, so Gynoid just don't fullfil that desire - if they did then I would pull the trigger and buy one.

After speaking to Gynoid (via the vendor) during the order process it became very clear that they were very insistant that their dolls are not sex/love dolls. They are models meant for photography or just admiring, but I was told that they are not designed for intimacy and would not stand up to that kind of use. This was coming from the manufacturer themselves, so that worried me. After I researched a lot more on second hand doll sites etc I realised that this appeared to be true, as all the second hand models up for sale seemed to have developed multiple defects like silicone tearing, paint fading and breasts deflating - all of which happens to most dolls eventually, but these issues were far more prevalent on the Gynoids than they were on other brands I was looking at (especially the deflating breasts).

But It seems that they don't really care all that much about the western market. I think that Asia, and specifically China, is their main focus and selling to us in the West is just a bonus for them that they can probably happily live without if necessary.

lexico

Post by lexico »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:57 am Elina was originally my first choice when I first got into dolls. She is truly the most beautiful doll on the market in my opinion. I even ordered her at one point, but then cancelled the order because I just couldn't justify that amount of money for a doll that wasn't anatomically correct (ie no anus). I am really a butt lover at heart, so Gynoid just don't fullfil that desire - if they did then I would pull the trigger and buy one.

After speaking to Gynoid (via the vendor) during the order process it became very clear that they were very insistant that their dolls are not sex/love dolls. They are models meant for photography or just admiring, but I was told that they are not designed for intimacy and would not stand up to that kind of use. This was coming from the manufacturer themselves, so that worried me. After I researched a lot more on second hand doll sites etc I realised that this appeared to be true, as all the second hand models up for sale seemed to have developed multiple defects like silicone tearing, paint fading and breasts deflating - all of which happens to most dolls eventually, but these issues were far more prevalent on the Gynoids than they were on other brands I was looking at (especially the deflating breasts).

But It seems that they don't really care all that much about the western market. I think that Asia, and specifically China, is their main focus and selling to us in the West is just a bonus for them that they can probably happily live without if necessary.
Greetings,

Thank you for your input here! In another discussion here on TDF, I got into some detail with DollCommander regarding Gynoid's position as a photography / intimacy doll. DollCommander pointed out that Gynoid officially states their dolls are not for intimacy. However, examining their website, they explicitly say their dolls ARE for intimacy.

As I wrote in that other discussion, Gynoid is actually extremely EXPLICIT about this. On their "Pragmatic Guide to Sex Dolls," they openly and clearly describe sexual uses of their dolls. They explicitly describe "vaginal sex" and "oral sex." They talk about how to prep a doll for sex, how to clean the doll after sex, how a sex doll can be a replacement for a relationship. They showcase vaginal inserts, which can't be about photography unless you're using an endoscope!

As I said to DollCommander in that other discussion, I'm not challenging you. I'm just pointing out that Gynoid sends very mixed messages that contradict what you're saying!

Gynoid was one of my "finalists" for a new doll. But unless I can get some resolution to this confusion, they are out of the running. It doesn't help that they also don't seem to care about American buyers.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:57 am Elina was originally my first choice when I first got into dolls. She is truly the most beautiful doll on the market in my opinion. I even ordered her at one point, but then cancelled the order because I just couldn't justify that amount of money for a doll that wasn't anatomically correct (ie no anus). I am really a butt lover at heart, so Gynoid just don't fullfil that desire - if they did then I would pull the trigger and buy one.

Thia month they will release a new model 20 that will have anal hole.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

The doll is certainly sexually functional. And incredibly realistic. Anal function is apparently coming for model 20 (not sure if they will change the existing models). Oral function is only on certain heads I believe. Visually Gynoid is top notch and you can certainly use them as a sex doll. I can say that my Gynoid did come with the accessories to clean and dry the inside. And it is referenced in the “user manual”.

I can’t attest to Gynoid being better than a different brand but I can attest to how great they look. The breasts are amazing. As for longevity, I can’t yet answer that either as my doll is only 7 months old. No issues with my doll so far. And while sexual use is zero, she is taken out weekly for photos so it is not like she doesn’t move.

Again, not trying to sway for or against. It is a serious investment to buy a Gynoid. And I do not want anyone to be disappointed with their purchase. Personally I am thrilled with mine but I wanted a Laura for the last few years. My old YL still gets photographed but it doesn’t come close to the Gynoid for realism.

As for customer service, go direct (not through a vendor). Their pricing is very much consistent between them and the vendors so it’s not like you’re going to save by using a vendor. They are helpful and responsive. While the west may not be their primary market, they are happy to sell to us and interact. I have had excellent communication with them before ordering, ordering and stay in touch with them even still.

Mr_RubberLubber

lexico wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:03 am
As I said to DollCommander in that other discussion, I'm not challenging you. I'm just pointing out that Gynoid sends very mixed messages that contradict what you're saying!
Not what I'm saying - I'm just repeating what Gynoid said to me. I don't own one so I can't tell you one way or the other, but I can tell you that the company warned me off getting one if my reasons for owning it were for intimacy reasons. Perhaps if you ask them yourself they might say something different now (it was over a year ago now).

I totally agree with you on their contradictory stance though.
goofy_dr_love wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:02 am
I did see them hint that they were possibly developing an anal hole sometime back in a thread earlier this year. Lets hope it turns out to be true!

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

here are my 2 gynoid or 2 more

IMG_2120.jpg
IMG_2120.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 580 times
IMG_2068.jpg
IMG_2068.jpg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 580 times
IMG_2142.jpg
IMG_2142.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 580 times
IMG_2148.jpg
IMG_2148.jpg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 580 times

Mr_RubberLubber

goofy_dr_love wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:02 am

They have increased the depth of the anus indentation on the model 20 to about 8cm, but Gynoid have stressed that it is still not suitable as a love hole. So it doesn't really count, unfortunately.

So basically theres still no Gynoid model with a useable anal hole (and probably never will be).

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hey Everyone,

In my long doll saga, this discussion fits into the whole complication of locating the right onel!

I find the anal view of most dolls to be really unattractive. Most of them are too "sharp" and drastic. Gynoid looks good in this area. But Gynoid also does not have functional anal holes. That got me thinking. My preferences with the whole butt/anal area is more visual and tactile with my hands. I'm not into anal sex. Given these factors, Gynoid makes sense for me. I wonder is there are others out there like me, and if what I'm saying makes sense to you?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

That definitely makes sense to me. I'd rather have a realistic looking butt-hole than a functional one that gapes 24/7.
That's the conundrum with butt-holes, silicone simply can't stretch the way human tissue does.

Personally, I don't have sex with my dolls, they are more for companionship and as nice looking models.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS