www.thecityofsexy.com

Not much action on here?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: zNot much action on here?

Post by Luiskjr »

Well, sad to know about anal.
Even thou I very rarely do anal with my doll

I like to stick my finger in to it everyday while we are cuddling and hugging. There is no reason not to include a hole that exists in humans. Thats not realistic and draws the whole doll unrealistic.

Its like a doll with no mouth
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

lexico

Re: Not much action on here?

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

This discussion shows all the levels of response we can have to these dolls. Many people need a true anal hole. My goal is to have a doll that is sexual, but I'm not interested in anal sex specifically. However, I'm really into the look and feel of the butt region. I don't need a penetrable hole for that experience.

With that said, if a doll existed that had a realistic-looking, penetrable butt hole, I would of course prefer that! But it seems like we either get a realistic outer appearance, or full functionality, but bot both.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

The way I look at it is that if a doll does not have a functional anal love hole, then it is missing a big feature that is standard across almost all other brands. Whether I decide I want to use that hole or not isn't really the point for me - I want the option to use it if I ever feel like it (I probably would use it at least once, but with the expectation that it might not dazzle me and I'd end up going back to the main orifice). Its more that I can't justify paying premium prices for a doll that is incomplete/missing an option. I wouldn't buy a high end BMW if the head rests were missing off all the seats - even if I never really use those rests and could easily drive without them.

I agree that most brands do have an aesthetic issue when it comes to the anus. A lot look too plain and hard-edged - almost like an after-thought. But I'd say that theres a couple of brands (one which is vaguely related to Gynoid) that I'm not allowed to mention here that do have realistic and functional holes. Some people complain about gaping issues etc, but that really doesn't bother me because I rarely have my doll in a position for very long where that becomes an issue. Given the choice, I prefer those full-featured dolls.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Well guys, time to order! The Model 20 has an anal hole! If you wait to long, you'll miss the current promotion of the special price and free head!

Mr_RubberLubber

ZZ48UUP wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:10 am Well guys, time to order! The Model 20 has an anal hole! If you wait to long, you'll miss the current promotion of the special price and free head!
It has an 8cm deep hole that Gynoid have said is not suitable for use as a love hole. So while technically the model 20 does now have an anus "hole" - they do not recommend trying to use it for those purposes.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Gynoid uses disclaimers for all of their dolls. Prior to the Model 20, they officially said they aren't designed for sex. I have a Model 11 with removeable vagina and it's just fine for her intended purpose. Insert 14-11 is fantastic.

Mr_RubberLubber

Even if that were the case, which I doubt it is, who could even use 8cm? That'd be a "just the tip" situation for many of us 🤣 They haven't given many specifics but I'd be willing to bet that the hole is not textured or anything. Its probably literally just a deeper indentation in the silicone compared to the older models.

I admit that it looks great from the outside in the promo images, but inside I think its unlikely that its designed as a proper orifice and that appears to be what they are saying. Perhaps someone from Gynoid will correct me if I'm wrong... But so far their official line on the feature is "sexual purpose not recommended"

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

I’ve had my model 11 a year and 4 months now, she is the prize of my collection, she is indeed nicer, more realistic than any other silicone doll I’ve owned, including RD,,, my opinion! Yes they can be a bit more fragile given the softness and no back door hole
Im with Alex, id rather have more realistic looking hole than a gaping one, I can’t stand the open hole most dolls have and I never use it.
as my pal Ztar says it’s like owning a Ferrari, you don’t drive it daily, it is more for special occasions, like when you have lots of time to spend with your dollie :lol:
I’ve done quite a bit of photos of my Mei but photography can be harder on a doll than than fun time and little dents and scratches will happen over time, so I prefer to keep her as eye candy close to my bed most the time

Anyone who thinks these dolls cannot perform in bed is mistaken

Master of Puppets...

Green Reaper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Green Reaper »

I think Gynoids can be used regularly for things other than photography :wink: if you take care of them and be gentle. I'm always careful with the fingers and where the elbows are resting so the metal skeleton doesn't poke through the soft silicone due to constant pressure. Personally I like the realism and proportions of the newer models. I was never really sold on the older ones a couple years ago, but model 16 almost made me pull the trigger. I agree with many people about the price vs. features they offer - the deluxe models for instance are quite expensive, yet they offer pretty much the same features that I can experience on other high quality doll brands, albeit at a higher cost. I think Gynoid could attract more people with maybe a cut in price, maybe 15%. Their sculpts are very pretty, I like my Model 19 DL. What made me purchase this model model are the tummy & realistic curves of the arms and legs. The large bust is also a main reason (though I want it a bit bigger maybe at least up to 98 cm, Gynoid!). The LHP looks great, it is realistically designed down there and the details add to the eroticism. Pleasantly soft inside. No backdoor entrance for M19 is not a deal breaker for me, I understand it is for some, but if the reasoning for this is better durability of the main love hole then I prefer that. I do recommend lots of care during cleaning because hard objects like those cleaning devices will scrape some of the paint off. As for the head I chose, I used to like Ji Xiang the most...until they released Leyla and she was and still is the prettiest. About almost half a year now and no issues. Here's some pics:
20240317_0607.jpg
20240317_0607.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 410 times
20240317_0611.jpg
20240317_0611.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 410 times
20240317_0614.jpg
20240317_0614.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 410 times
20240317_0617.jpg
20240317_0617.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 410 times
20240317_0621.jpg
20240317_0621.jpg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 410 times
20240317_0624.jpg
20240317_0624.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 410 times
20240317_0629.jpg
20240317_0629.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 410 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I was given a Gynoid by a very kind member here for the purposes of review. There were two hitches.

The doll was soft, beautifully formed and flawless. I don't recall whether she had standing feet but doll that stay with me generally have to stand on their own two feet as I haven't got room for layabouts.

The reason why I didn't do a review, and as the member had a cash crisis I gave her back to him for sale is that
- the sleeping head with the doll would have brought untold mockery and condemnation as a n*crophiliac
- the vagina was badly damaged. I could not show it photographically. Whether the lady had been over enthusiastic in her exertions or whether a manufacturing weakness I was unable to determine.

Were I to have a Gynoid from new I'd be treating her as mother's best china.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

gen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gen »

Green Reaper wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:04 pm I think Gynoids can be used regularly for things other than photography :wink: if you take care of them and be gentle. I'm always careful with the fingers and where the elbows are resting so the metal skeleton doesn't poke through the soft silicone due to constant pressure. Personally I like the realism and proportions of the newer models. I was never really sold on the older ones a couple years ago, but model 16 almost made me pull the trigger. I agree with many people about the price vs. features they offer - the deluxe models for instance are quite expensive, yet they offer pretty much the same features that I can experience on other high quality doll brands, albeit at a higher cost. I think Gynoid could attract more people with maybe a cut in price, maybe 15%. Their sculpts are very pretty, I like my Model 19 DL. What made me purchase this model model are the tummy & realistic curves of the arms and legs. The large bust is also a main reason (though I want it a bit bigger maybe at least up to 98 cm, Gynoid!). The LHP looks great, it is realistically designed down there and the details add to the eroticism. Pleasantly soft inside. No backdoor entrance for M19 is not a deal breaker for me, I understand it is for some, but if the reasoning for this is better durability of the main love hole then I prefer that. I do recommend lots of care during cleaning because hard objects like those cleaning devices will scrape some of the paint off. As for the head I chose, I used to like Ji Xiang the most...until they released Leyla and she was and still is the prettiest. About almost half a year now and no issues. Here's some pics:

20240317_0607.jpg20240317_0611.jpg20240317_0614.jpg20240317_0617.jpg20240317_0621.jpg20240317_0624.jpg20240317_0629.jpg
These are absolutely stunning photos! Thanks for sharing and going into detail. Gynoids lives up to being works of art. I hope to someday invest into this premium brand.

My personal bias is Model 14 with Ada, but the Model 19 with Leyla is a bias wrecker.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

gen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:29 am My personal bias is Model 14 with Ada, but the Model 19 with Leyla is a bias wrecker.
WARNING! Never let a doll look you in the eyes . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

gen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gen »

haremlover wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:52 am
gen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:29 am My personal bias is Model 14 with Ada, but the Model 19 with Leyla is a bias wrecker.
WARNING! Never let a doll look you in the eyes . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Lol, noted. Best wishes, Harem :glou:

Silko
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silko »

I’m currently working on saving for a Gynoid Doll, I’m thinking of M18 or M20, and hey! I got good news from Gynoid about M21, which I’m stoked, but I’ll leave that too Gynoid too announce the good news towards the end of the year, so I might wait until that model comes out. What’s a dealbreaker for me is Gynoid’s durability, fingers/hands poking through the soft silicone, or ripping apart near sensitive parts like elbows/knees, and deflation/deformation of breast/butt, I’m sure most doll companies have these issues as well, but I know Tayu does have hardened hands which is a plus and so it leaves me wondering which is the better choice for intimacy which I’m intending to purchase for.

Silko
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silko »

Elina is a sweet heart and If Gynoid can add in a good solid oral orifice that’ll definitely give them points, who agrees? 🤝

INFORMATIONS