zelex.com.cn

SLE game-changing experience

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: SLE game-changing experience

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:14 pm Which SLE model got the best LHP?
My 172E is chefs kiss. It might not be 100% accurate but it is perfect for my average male body. If I bend her over , standing doggy, and put a slight bend in her knees her Vag lines up perfectly with my 🍆. I don't have to stand on tippy toes or thrust / angle up or down. Perfect. Missionary on the bed I do have to put her legs back and a slight upward tilt in her pelvis to comfortably penetrate her. I think My traditional 170C silicone Zelex has a more accurate LHP because missionary I only have to lift her legs back to comfortably penetrate. So I think they put the SLEs LHP slightly south of realistic accurate, but then again it's not exactly bad. Real female genitalia can vary slightly too.

U71589
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by U71589 »

Reggster wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:14 am 171 203-2 ,164 201-1 ,165 215-1 ,172 206-1 ,166 202-1 and 172 203-1 behind
All these ladies couldn't wait to put something in their mouths!
:glou:
What size clothes does your 164G wear?

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

This thread has convinced me to buy a 165D. I like the taller ones too, but I'm shorter (and also need to creatively hide my doll) so I think the 165 would work best for me. And she looks hot as hell! I love that ass and waist!

Thank you so much for this thread and these images.

Do you (or anyone) happen to know what the measurements are for her mouth to Vagina and her leg measurements - knee to hips and knee to foot? I need to know these for storage purposes.

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

lesotho2 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:30 pm This thread has convinced me to buy a 165D. I like the taller ones too, but I'm shorter (and also need to creatively hide my doll) so I think the 165 would work best for me. And she looks hot as hell! I love that ass and waist!

Thank you so much for this thread and these images.

Do you (or anyone) happen to know what the measurements are for her mouth to Vagina and her leg measurements - knee to hips and knee to foot? I need to know these for storage purposes.

Thanks again!!!!!!!
More love for 165D!
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

chris0113
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chris0113 »

Absolutley amazing review here. Very good work. Probably the best, most informative review I've ever read. Thank you for taking the time to do it!

JRG

Post by JRG »

Wow. I thank all of you for this amazing thread, and all the information that is packed into these 26 pages. This is truly how all reviews should go. Zelex certainly owes Reg a lot due his in-depth review.

I have been shopping for a new playmate, and was looking at three dolls, but after reading all of this information, I believe I will settle on a 172 E.

Now it’s time to look! Please keep this information coming!

chris0113
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chris0113 »

matrix66 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:04 pm unfortunately I am still looking for a solution, unfortunately the seller is stubborn and does not understand the situation. I decided a while ago and contacted the contact on the zelex site...it's annoying, I hope I can find a solution. I'll let you know.
Out of curiosity, did you buy your doll from a TDF approved vendor? If so, which one?

Canadianman2024

Post by Canadianman2024 »

Does the sle easily stain like tpe? My wm174 stained if I forgot to remove certain black clothing from her overnight.

matrix66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by matrix66 »

despite my experience, I don't want to spoil my good name for anyone. everything turned out well in the end.🙏

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

Does anyone know the measurements from foot to vaginal opening on the 172? I want to get a Zelex but am not sure which will line up with me for standing doggie.

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

lesotho2 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:33 am Does anyone know the measurements from foot to vaginal opening on the 172? I want to get a Zelex but am not sure which will line up with me for standing doggie.
Hope this can help. I don't know the measurements off hand, but I am between 5'9" / 5'10" (177cm). And she lines up perfectly to me standing doggy. I don't gotta stand on toes or thrust up or down to penetrate correctly.

INFORMATIONS