zelex.com.cn

SLE game-changing experience

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Rotgut_the_bloated

Re: SLE game-changing experience

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

donjuanx wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:24 pm
Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:36 pm You must be rich if you can afford so many dolls !?

Im curious, what is your motivation to get so many dolls? I mean we usually get 1 for sex, or few but not a whole gang!
The desire for a "harem" that every man has. Most men, if given the option, would rather have many women at his disposal than just one, if we're talking purely about sex.

In the real world, unless you're a very high-value man, this is never an option. But if you can buy multiple dolls, it's possible.
You are right. I also feel the lust toward having harem of girls. Maybe i am just a little bit lazy with maintenance so 1 is all i want to do. But having various girls all ready to be fucked... does sound attractive!

tusyok
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tusyok »

Sorry, can't decide between 165D and 164G, both look just perfect. I presume that shopping for 165D cloths will be a bit easier.
165D body looks perfect to me, but I'm not sure whether D cup will be sufficient and 164G cup looks a bit too much. I guess it is not possible to enhance it in any way (like in 166c models) taken into account that breasts are filled with gel and are not hollow?..
Also, can't pick between ZXE203 and 204, looks like 203 is more appealing.
Any advice, please? Thanks a lot in advance!

dcmax

Post by dcmax »

tusyok wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:10 pm Sorry, can't decide between 165D and 164G, both look just perfect. I presume that shopping for 165D cloths will be a bit easier.
165D body looks perfect to me, but I'm not sure whether D cup will be sufficient and 164G cup looks a bit too much. I guess it is not possible to enhance it in any way (like in 166c models) taken into account that breasts are filled with gel and are not hollow?..
Also, can't pick between ZXE203 and 204, looks like 203 is more appealing.
Any advice, please? Thanks a lot in advance!
I got my 172E with 204 head this week. I can show you some images of the head :)
I hope this helps you with your decision :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW! 24 pages of comments on this review! Congratulations!

I'm just about to publish a review video of the Zelex SLE, a 164 model, and it's pleasing to see others expounding the excellence of this doll as excellent is my conclusion also. The movable jaw is incredible and the first I've seen.

The trouble is that mine is such a work of art in every way and so beautiful I wouldn't want to violate or damage her by activity in bed - but she's very sorely tempting.

Certainly I can endorse all the good opinions that have been expressed

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

dcmax wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:48 am I got my 172E with 204 head this week. I can show you some images of the head :)
I hope this helps you with your decision :D
thanks for those photos! i'm flipflopping between the 172E with that head (most beautiful overall IMO) , and the ass of the 171C (will feel better from behind - realistically she's going to spend 90% of her time face down..)

donjuanx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by donjuanx »

haremlover wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:58 pm WOW! 24 pages of comments on this review! Congratulations!

I'm just about to publish a review video of the Zelex SLE, a 164 model, and it's pleasing to see others expounding the excellence of this doll as excellent is my conclusion also. The movable jaw is incredible and the first I've seen.

The trouble is that mine is such a work of art in every way and so beautiful I wouldn't want to violate or damage her by activity in bed - but she's very sorely tempting.

Certainly I can endorse all the good opinions that have been expressed

Best wishes

Harem
Are you ever going to review a Gynoid doll on your channel?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

donjuanx wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:40 pm Are you ever going to review a Gynoid doll on your channel?
I'd love to and someone actually gave me one to do a review but the head was a closed-eye head and I thought that the review would bring wrongly directed comments and so gave her back . . . . :-(

However, Zelex SLE are good and have advantages. Something that staggered me was the imperceptible change between soft and harder silicone for the hands and feet. Zelex have been significantly innovative and have honed their manufacture to a perfection.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

tusyok
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tusyok »

@dcmax, great photos, thanks!

I'm wondering how different 165D vs 172E breasts are. Looks like 172E are bigger and 'perky' or something.

Lestat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lestat »

Man, that 206 head is such a beauty!

donjuanx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by donjuanx »

The SLE dolls look distinctly better than the original Zelex dolls.

tusyok
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tusyok »

I would like to thank everyone in this thread for providing extensive information, I've ended up ordering 172E/205, and can't wait.

I've ordered a configuration with "stabilizers" (standing feet), and I'm wondering if it's possible to wear high heels shoes like those (if she has bolts in her feet):
I saw some people use "plates" for TPE, are they nescesary for SLE as well?
I've read that shoe size is US 6, is this applicable for high heels (like ones on photo as well), or should i opt for 6.5 to be on the safe side?

Also, I'm just a few cm taller than a doll, wondering whether this would be an issue (hopefully not, but I'm trying to manage my expectiations since 172 is a bit heavy).
Thanks a lot in advance.

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

tusyok wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:02 pm I would like to thank everyone in this thread for providing extensive information, I've ended up ordering 172E/205, and can't wait.

I've ordered a configuration with "stabilizers" (standing feet), and I'm wondering if it's possible to wear high heels shoes like those (if she has bolts in her feet):
I saw some people use "plates" for TPE, are they nescesary for SLE as well?
I've read that shoe size is US 6, is this applicable for high heels (like ones on photo as well), or should i opt for 6.5 to be on the safe side?

Also, I'm just a few cm taller than a doll, wondering whether this would be an issue (hopefully not, but I'm trying to manage my expectiations since 172 is a bit heavy).
Thanks a lot in advance.
Nice choice . I have the same one , a 172E w/ 205. She's beautiful. Face is very true to the Zelex advertising pictures, though I do not think the alfit she is wearing does her justice. They should had put her in something sexier!
Screenshot_20240321-155811.png
Screenshot_20240321-155811.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 591 times
As far as high heels. Size 6 is correct, but I'm not an expert in this area. This dolls feet are rather small and ... She can be top heavy and lose balance easily from the somewhat small feet. I would not pose her without leaning on a wall or something. In bed I guess the high heels could be sexy if that is your thing.
As far as weight, it's is going to depend on your strength. To me the 172 SLE is not a problem at all. I also have a traditional silicone 170C Zelex and she feels A LOT Heavier!!
One thing I recommend that I wish I would have done immediately upon getting the doll would be to get this clear silicone, and with a brush put a small layer of clear coat over her lips, tongue and aeroal/ nipples. Otherwise the paint/ makeup will eventually start to wear away & rub off. ..Permatex 81730 Flowable Silicone... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BKEBO0?re ... b_ap_share

stertla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stertla »

tusyok wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:02 pmI've read that shoe size is US 6, is this applicable for high heels (like ones on photo as well), or should i opt for 6.5 to be on the safe side?
I've actually found size 5 to fit well for my 172E. It's fairly tight, but still plenty, with room to spare for socks, stockings etc. I have tried high heels on it, but not as high as that, more medium high. It works, but it may twist over to the side sometimes, if you're not careful.
It is fairly heavy, but it was not as bad as I feared. If you're comparing with other dolls keep in mind that the SLE weight is the total weight, everything included, while for other dolls the listed weight is often without head and options which adds weight, like gel breasts and butt. So the difference in real life weight might not be as big.

tusyok
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tusyok »

Seabreeze2112 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:19 pm One thing I recommend that I wish I would have done immediately upon getting the doll would be to get this clear silicone, and with a brush put a small layer of clear coat over her lips, tongue and aeroal/ nipples. Otherwise the paint/ makeup will eventually start to wear away & rub off. ..Permatex 81730 Flowable Silicone... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BKEBO0?re ... b_ap_share
Noted with thanks! Sorry for the stupid question. How exactly can it be applied with a brush? I thought it was more like a thick gel and not a liquid..
Does the “feel” of touching coated areas change after applying Permatex?
I'm afraid if it'll make those areas more 'stiff' or hard/unpleasant to touch.
stertla wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:28 pm I've actually found size 5 to fit well for my 172E. It's fairly tight, but still plenty, with room to spare for socks, stockings etc. I have tried high heels on it, but not as high as that, more medium high. It works, but it may twist over to the side sometimes, if you're not careful.
Thanks for info! Does wearing heels damage the doll's feet (considering she wears socks/stockings and has 'standing feet')?

Sorry for a lot of questions, just want to do everything right :)
Your patience and expertise are sincerely appreciated!

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

tusyok wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:42 pm
Seabreeze2112 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:19 pm One thing I recommend that I wish I would have done immediately upon getting the doll would be to get this clear silicone, and with a brush put a small layer of clear coat over her lips, tongue and aeroal/ nipples. Otherwise the paint/ makeup will eventually start to wear away & rub off. ..Permatex 81730 Flowable Silicone... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BKEBO0?re ... b_ap_share
Noted with thanks! Sorry for the stupid question. How exactly can it be applied with a brush? I thought it was more like a thick gel and not a liquid..
Does the “feel” of touching coated areas change after applying Permatex?
I'm afraid if it'll make those areas more 'stiff' or hard/unpleasant to touch.
This is a liquidity/ flow able, self leveling silicone. It is used to fill in cracks windows. Very lightly, small amount with a brush would be the way. Definitely practice on something else first. Look up tutorials videos on you tube or through the search feature on the forum.
It is still silicone so it should not change anything feeling wise. It might be sticky at first after drying, but just apply a dusting of corn starch to dull it out. People on here mix this silicone with powdered make up and use it as permeant make up / paint on their dolls. You would simply be avoiding the addition of the powdered make up part. On the nipples you might wanna add some corn starch , before it dries this time, otherwise the liquid silicone alone will make them shiney. The lips this is not a problem depending on you preference.
This is not mandatory, it is just advice. I understand it is not something a beginner might wanna get into. But just know eventually, depending on how much you use her :whistle: .. the original make up will start to wear down.

INFORMATIONS