zelex.com.cn

SLE game-changing experience

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: SLE game-changing experience

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

stertla wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:28 pm
tusyok wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:02 pmI've read that shoe size is US 6, is this applicable for high heels (like ones on photo as well), or should i opt for 6.5 to be on the safe side?
[/quote[

Also another tip I forgot to tell you. Get yourself one of these. https://a.co/d/h2IXXsh
It is a lubricant injector. Use water based jelly consistency lube. Hybrid is safe too, but do not use full silicone lube. It is very messy and not good for the doll. I'm so happy that someone else finally got the 205 head. You will see how beautiful she is. Don't rush into deflowering her. Lay her down & take your time and take her all in like you would a beautiful woman. Touch her down there with your finger first, it's crazy how real they feel. This doll is great in standing doggy or four on the floor doggy . Missionary you will need to bend her pelvis & legs back. Where she will really shine, because of her weight & balance is riding on top like my picture above. Set her up like that and because of elastic energy, every push up with your hips she will bounce back two or three times. 😈

BigFrank666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BigFrank666 »

MichaelO wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:45 pm Got the my second SLE Head (201) for my 172E body two days ago... Wow, she is stunning! I like the 203, but the 201 is definitely my favorite...
I just received my SLE 172CM doll today but my 201 head wasn't SLE! It was the much harder, so-called "soft silicone" for some reason. I also have a G45-2 head on the way and I fear that it will also not be the SLE (bought both through RosemaryDoll). The GE45-2 may not actually be available in SLE, but I asked for it and was told "ok" and will have to wait til Saturday the 30th when it arrives to find out if my $2400 was well spent or not.

I love the doll, but the head, while beautiful, not so much. Not what you'd call "kissable" after being used to TPE. Pretty bummed out tbh.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

BigFrank666 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:01 pm
MichaelO wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:45 pm Got the my second SLE Head (201) for my 172E body two days ago... Wow, she is stunning! I like the 203, but the 201 is definitely my favorite...
I just received my SLE 172CM doll today but my 201 head wasn't SLE! It was the much harder, so-called "soft silicone" for some reason. I also have a G45-2 head on the way and I fear that it will also not be the SLE (bought both through RosemaryDoll). The GE45-2 may not actually be available in SLE, but I asked for it and was told "ok" and will have to wait til Saturday the 30th when it arrives to find out if my $2400 was well spent or not.

I love the doll, but the head, while beautiful, not so much. Not what you'd call "kissable" after being used to TPE. Pretty bummed out tbh.
What are the SLE loveholes like in terms of feeling? during sex
Or is TPE better for sex?

MichaelO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MichaelO »

BigFrank666 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:01 pm
I just received my SLE 172CM doll today but my 201 head wasn't SLE! It was the much harder, so-called "soft silicone" for some reason. I also have a G45-2 head on the way and I fear that it will also not be the SLE (bought both through RosemaryDoll).
First, hope you’re loving the 172… as the 172E is my first doll, I’m also curious how you compare the SLE to TPE.
On your head issue, I can tell you I consider the 201 and 203 heads and lips pretty soft, but I don’t have a frame of reference besides the 2 heads I have. The two heads seem to be the same material and the material feels soft just like the SLE body. The numbers stamped on the base of the back of the head of mine are ZXE201 and GE203X. I’d check yours and see what stamp you have (if you haven’t already). And you could contact Zelex directly to see if they made that head in “soft silicone” and SLE. Zelex has responded very quickly to the 2 emails I have sent them.

service@zelexdoll.com
Alix and Alyssa's Photo Album: viewtopic.php?p=2497135#p2497135
Journey to my First Doll: Background and Thoughts: viewtopic.php?p=2500217#p2500217
Zelex SLE 172E
My Girl Alix- SLE 203 Head
My Girl Alyssa- SLE 201 Head

Xcess

Post by Xcess »

Seabreeze2112 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:19 pm I have the same one , a 172E w/ 205. She's beautiful. Face is very true to the Zelex advertising pictures, though I do not think the alfit she is wearing does her justice. They should had put her in something sexier! Screenshot_20240321-155811.png
Hi all, my first post.
I've just registered. Your photo, Seabreeze, from 15 days ago, is the reason why I registered. For weeks I plan to buy that exact doll! She looks stunning in your photo, even better than in the official promo photos. She will be my first doll. I hope to get her next month.
I came here to ask you for more photos, please. Thanks.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Xcess wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:53 pm
Hi all, my first post.
I've just registered.
⬜⬜Hi Xcess, Welcome To TDF!

⬜⬜Veliki Pozdrav Xcess, dobrodosao na Lutkarski Forum!

⬜Ako te bilo sta zanima, slobodno pisi i pitaj,
ovde se nalaze ljudi sa svih strana sveta,
i uglavnom svi koristimo engleski jezik kao oficijalni.

Dollman - Lutkar, Covek Lutka

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Xcess

Post by Xcess »

Seabreeze, I have to write here, because this webpage doesn't allow me to send private messages. Thank you for you message. Awesome photos, even better than those I saw around forum. I like very much different silicone dolls I saw online (Zelex Ulrica, Fanreal Della, Piper Doll Lana, Starpery Wayne...), but when I finally order one, it'll be Zelex SLE ZXE205 172 cm.

Can you please tell me one dimension?
When she's lying on her back on a flat hard surface (not bed), how "thick" / "tall" she is when she's lying, where her breasts are (from the floor to the tip of her nipple) and also in a lower part where her butt is? Manufacturers never give that "third" dimension, which is important to me (regarding storage space, of course).
THANKS

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

ActiveMint wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:59 pm Just ordered the 165-D !!! It'll be my first doll ever

Thanks for the thread Reggster. I was so close to getting a different brand but then stumbled on this thread at the last minute. Good lord that was lucky. Very excited to feel this SLE in action.

And what a beauty the 165 is! My god. Love the face, the boobs are perfect, and that ass is out of this world.

Here's some of my favorite favorite photos from this thread:

20240130_161410.jpg

20240130_161007.jpg

20240130_161158.jpg

20240130_161826.jpg

20240130_162735.jpg

And now to eagerly await her arrival...
I'm looking forward to see more of this sle 165d body.
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

Xcess wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:23 pm Seabreeze, I have to write here, because this webpage doesn't allow me to send private messages. Thank you for you message. Awesome photos, even better than those I saw around forum. I like very much different silicone dolls I saw online (Zelex Ulrica, Fanreal Della, Piper Doll Lana, Starpery Wayne...), but when I finally order one, it'll be Zelex SLE ZXE205 172 cm.

Can you please tell me one dimension?
When she's lying on her back on a flat hard surface (not bed), how "thick" / "tall" she is when she's lying, where her breasts are (from the floor to the tip of her nipple) and also in a lower part where her butt is? Manufacturers never give that "third" dimension, which is important to me (regarding storage space, of course).
THANKS
About 8" or 20cm. Depends on how you arch her back

ActiveMint
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ActiveMint »

Crotcher wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:47 am
ActiveMint wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:59 pm Just ordered the 165-D !!! It'll be my first doll ever

And what a beauty the 165 is! My god. Love the face, the boobs are perfect, and that ass is out of this world.

And now to eagerly await her arrival...
I'm looking forward to see more of this sle 165d body.
Here she is in doggystyle from a few nights ago. No filters or after-effects, just the raw booty. I gotta say it's pretty unreal
Attachments
from the Top
from the Top
IMG_20240408_220843290.jpg (3.06 MiB) Viewed 628 times
from Behind
from Behind
IMG_20240408_220716737.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 628 times
from the Side
from the Side
IMG_20240408_220332121.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 628 times

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

Nice, with unreal i hope you mean this in a positive way, right?
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

ActiveMint
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ActiveMint »

Crotcher wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:39 am Nice, with unreal i hope you mean this in a positive way, right?
Lol, yeah of course! The doll's hella good

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

Phew! That is good to hear. Well, my wife still prohibits me from buying my doll; this one is top of my list so far, many were before, but I need to stay patient.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Which SLE model got the best LHP?

INFORMATIONS