www.wmdolls.com

Are articulated fingers worth it? Also weird question but do any male dolls look like Keanu Reeves?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
jesterappreciator
Apprentice
Apprentice

Are articulated fingers worth it? Also weird question but do any male dolls look like Keanu Reeves?

Post by jesterappreciator »

Sorry for that out of left field one, I found a doll that definitely looked like Norman Reedus and the guy who played Aquaman but no male dolls that look like Keanu. Are people just generally not attracted to him?

carbohvdrates

Re: Are articulated fingers worth it? Also weird question but do any male dolls look like Keanu Reeves?

Post by carbohvdrates »

Articulated fingers: absolutely by my experience. Maybe I'm just way into hands but it's one of my favorite parts to adjust and it just sort of brings "life" into a doll when you get it right, and that's way easier when articulated. Get "hard hands" too if you can.

Sadly you'll find the market for male doll models isn't as high demand as for female models so there's comparatively less options. Hopefully that will change in time but a doll's lack of lookalike isn't necessarily a mark against their public widespread appeal. (big fan here) That being said, Irontech's Kevin always gave me a little bit of younger Keanu in the Eyes and Nose, but not the overall faceshape/jawline. Kevin is angular and more lantern jawed where Keanu is long and rectangular, but hopefully people don't think I'm crazy for seeing it. I feel like makeup contouring could go a long way.

Realing's Sebastian is similar maybe a little too, but not in the nose.

Alternatively there's always ponying up for a custom head sculpt commission but I think that'll set you back upwards of 4k or 5k in USD for the head alone.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

jesterappreciator
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Are articulated fingers worth it? Also weird question but do any male dolls look like Keanu Reeves?

My only issue with Kevin is the lips and the beard is too short for me, I've been thinking about going with https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/g ... m5-thomas/ even though it looks probably less like him in the nose and jawline but I like the beard better.

Andycrap
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Andycrap »

Articulated fingers not only looks much better and realistic (size is much better also than the older mini-hands) but they are more robust as well, especially the newest generation ones where the fingers move sideways. Wonky and broken fingers can destroy the whole experience and realism so they are absolutely worth it. As for a Keanu look-alike I have not seen one so far but would be weird if one was not out there somewhere.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Agree fully with Carbohydrates!!! , it’s an amazing sensual and lovely feeling to feel my doll grab my hands and have her fingers wrapped around, also when we made love last time we had our hands intertwined in each others , For me This added realism beyond my imagination but I also like the sensual and sensation it creates holding hands when intimate it’s event a sexual sensation for me, and her articulated hands feels as human hands especially when she is warmed up .
So YES I will never buy a doll without articulated fingers now .
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

jesterappreciator
Apprentice
Apprentice

I already own one doll, the finger damage from the wires is extensive, I think I will definitely fork out for the extra articulation and hard hands options, ripped fingers aren't fun.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

jesterappreciator wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:40 am My only issue with Kevin is the lips and the beard is too short for me,
Fair dues to personal tastes, but if I'm not mistaken both implanted and painted beard options are among the most customizable options, you don't just have to opt for the stock version. Especially on spartanlover I think you can even upload a reference image for them to go by when they do the head/beard hair implanting. It might even be safer to give them a reference then to hope they match the promotional shots to the millimeter.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

i would agree too that it’s totally worth it! one of the most comforting things with having a doll is just being able to sit and hold hands while watching movies. especially on those nights you feel lonely. huge bonus if the hands feel very realistic!

i agree about the wires ripping through the silicone tho. i wish companies added like a little ball at the end of each wires so they’re not so pointy.
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

INFORMATIONS