docklandet_top_banner_tdf.gif

Language to Currency issue with the site

Docklandet is a Sweden-based retailer and distributor of realistic silicone and TPE dolls. We are an authorized partner of famous brands such as WM, Zelex, Irontech, Starpery and many more. We have our warehouse in Sweden for fast delivery to whole EU. Docklandet has one of the greatest doll collections in the world with over 60 dolls on display in our huge show room. Our team got high experience in dolls and our store offers the best prices, newest dolls and upgrades, free discreet shipping, right to return and of course no hidden fee's.
shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Language to Currency issue with the site

Post by shamus61 »

Hi,
just a quickie about your site. Only a little thing, not complaining but it may be something that you had not spotted.

If you change the currency to English (GBP) the language goes to Swedish. I am unable to change it to English with GBP.

Only if you change the currency to American (USD) can I set the language to English.

I don't think that it makes any difference but I am using Firefox to view your site.

Kindest regards,

Shamus.

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Language to Currency issue with the site

Post by Docklandet »

Hi!

Thanks a lot for noticing this!

We did some changes to our store some days ago (with the help of some external support). Apparently the language was "reset" some way for a some countries.

Fixed now! No Swedish for UK or US :D

Edit: Some banners are still in Swedish. The new start "christmas banner" for example. These pictures needs to be edited manually for each language, working on it! But the rest of our store, products, info, checkout, etc, are in English now.

INFORMATIONS