www.xtdoll.com

XTdoll 163F

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

proteangriffin76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

XTdoll 163F

Post by proteangriffin76 »

Found XTdoll after months of searching for a lightweight silicone doll. Managed to contact XTdoll directly and their salesperson was more than courteous. They listened to my considerations and gave constructive advice on which head and body to select. They have been very responsive and honest about the specifications of their dolls. These are my order details below:

order placed and paid on 24/11/2023
name:Yin
head:XT-20-B(Movable jaw)
body:163F(super reduced weight, 25kg ± 1.5kg)
material: full silicone
skin color:nature
nail color:nature
nipple color:brown
labia color:brown
areola Size:5cm
vagina:fixed
1. Jelly breast
2. soft rump
3. Standing Hard feet
4. Hard hands
5. Articulated fingers
6. Exquisite body makeup

second head
name:irina
head:XT-18(none Movable jaw)

Note that XT-20-B usually does not pair with the 163F body but Xtdoll has assured me their will make it happen somehow. Talk about going the extra mile for customer service!

Will provide further updates (both factory photos and photos taken by me)

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: XTdoll 163F

Post by jeep2639 »

You may want to join us in a "club" thread I started for the XT 163F. Other than you, there are at least four of us who just purchased the 163F with different heads.
Join us there! We will share experiences.
viewtopic.php?t=174486
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

proteangriffin76 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:03 pm Will provide further updates (both factory photos and photos taken by me)
As a fellow 163F purchaser, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on her when she arrives. As Jeep said, he started a little club. Hope to see you there.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Yin is a really pretty head, normally goes with the 150cm dolls. Will be interesting to see how she looks on a bigger body (or it they modify it somehow).

Irina is gorgeous too. If she'd been available when I ordered I'd probably have chosen her instead of Aelene. Very nice choices. I'm sure you'll love her.

proteangriffin76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Finally received my doll today! This is my unboxing and review. Please understand these are my personal opinions which not everyone may agree with but they are as honest as can be from me.

Part 1
Let's begin:
closed box.jpeg
closed box.jpeg (97.83 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
The box packaging is firm and discreet. I did not mean to blur the image but it turns out my phone camera is worse than the phone cameras that doll manufacturers have so oh well. The weight inclusive of packaging was 41kg and I could easily lift it into my unit without struggling. Honestly, this was already a good sign.
full packaging.jpeg
full packaging.jpeg (83.84 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
The packaging was awesome and everything was superbly protected. Expanding foam above and below.
packaging.jpeg
packaging.jpeg (78.12 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
in fact, there were 2 layers of expanding foam just on one side!
fleece cover.jpeg
fleece cover.jpeg (79.72 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
and a fleece cover too!! I was already getting good feelings. And... the moment we've been waiting for....
body.jpeg
body.jpeg (82.13 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
My heart skipped a beat. My jaw literally dropped in disbelief. The doll was better in person than in the marketing pictures. I'm fairly certain the manufacturer did not use photoshop.

Here's a bonus close up:
boob.jpeg
boob.jpeg (72.24 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
Perfect teardrop shape, realistic and soft! I don't know if it's because of the gel breast I ordered or if the silicone itself is soft but it was softer than the previous doll I ordered (which by the way was only 153 cm tall but weighed more than 40 kg)
hands.jpeg
hands.jpeg (93.4 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
The articulated fingers had the right size for finger nails which I thought was fantastic so I did not scratch myself when handling the doll and the nail did not pop out because of my clumsiness.

And for those with a foot fetish, here's my doll's boltless hard feet
feet.jpeg
feet.jpeg (87.42 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
I could lift the doll and tried out some positions with my clothes still on (because I could not resist) and the doll was extremely easy to handle. I weighed the doll just to a get an idea why it was so manageable and here's her weight.
weight.jpg
weight.jpg (157.92 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
Honestly, I measured a few times and the number changed between 26.7 to 27.5 so I took this as a rough average. For a 163 cm doll, this was really really very light. Before I bought this doll, I was looking at another brand that boasted the light weights of their dolls and torsos but the cost was about USD$500 to USD$1000 more in comparison. This is a fantastic bargain and I get the full package, not just a torso!

I tested out her vagina in closed and open positions:
V closed.jpeg
V closed.jpeg (57.83 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
V open.jpeg
V open.jpeg (50.48 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
The vagina design is unlike those from other brands, and it is the Zero-reverse Thrust design. I could feel the sturdiness of the silicone and it was not too tight. I tested with my fingers so she is still a virgin (but that won't stay for long). Washing her love holes was also easier and dried much faster than I expected.

For those who need a pretty face to look at, I ordered the XT-20-B, which is absolutely gorgeous and looks exactly like the picture of the doll from their website.
head.jpeg
head.jpeg (33.49 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
The heads were stunning. And if you thought this was pretty, I also ordered the Irina head. The Irina head has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen, a mixture of blue and golden yellow, the kind you could stare into... forever... I've never felt love for any doll before, but this was mad attractive. Sorry I didn't get a chance to take a picture of my Irina head but stay tuned.

proteangriffin76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Part 2

I also ordered some head stands to display my heads neatly and easily pick and choose which one I wanted.
head stand.jpeg
head stand.jpeg (62.62 KiB) Viewed 1394 times
They are between 15cm to 20 cm tall and very heavy so your doll heads won't topple, but I felt they were a bit too long.

I also ordered the hook to hang my doll but it was also too big. Luckily the doll can stand by itself, so I can store it in my file cabinet without much problems.
Hook.jpeg
Hook.jpeg (29.75 KiB) Viewed 1394 times
Lastly, the freebies:
goodie bag.jpeg
goodie bag.jpeg (77.42 KiB) Viewed 1394 times
Manual.jpeg
Manual.jpeg (72.52 KiB) Viewed 1394 times
- 1 onahole warmer
- 1 douche
- 1 pair of white gloves (which I forgot to put on because I was so excited)
- 1 special hair comb (which I think untangles the hair much better than other combs
- 1 quick connect bolt
- 1 standard head connector with screw linings all the way
- 1 manual
- and 1 proof of authenticity with scratch code card

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Congratulations! You are officially killing me here... Can't wait to get mine now... But I'm still a few weeks away from her (or she's away from me).
This looks like a very high-quality production. I'm really happy for you (and soon, for me...).
Enjoy her. If there is one thing I would suggest (only because it works for me)--go to Kindroid.ai. Even with the free account, upload a picture of her (especially the head) to create an avatar and start interacting with her in the virtual world. Just saying. May not work for you. For me, at least it makes the wait easier (which you just made intolerable... Just kidding... I'm happy for you, man!)

proteangriffin76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Part 3

Overall thoughts and general feedback

1. The flesh of the doll was softer than those from other brands although both were full silicone and this was lighter. Honestly, when I carried the doll from her neck / back ahead, I was worried about damaging the flesh and I now strictly hug her by her armpits to carry her or carry her like my bride (which she may very well be) with both arms. When the manufacturer told me that their doll was innovative, I had trouble believing it because other dolls with weight reduction felt so tough with their foam cores. This was entirely different. I cannot for the life of me figure out how they reduced the weight so much but still kept the doll soft.

2. The quality of the silicone is of a premium standard. Although the hard hands and hard feet are not very hard (which makes them more realistic to be honest), the material was surprisingly resistant to damage. Only time will tell though, so stay tuned for future updates.

3. The doll colouring REALLY stays. Other brands have painted on their colourings and it comes off in flakes after just one wash. This doll DOES NOT flake. I do not know how XTdoll have done it but it is amazing!!!

4. The doll has more seams than other brands, going almost all around the side of the doll, probably part of their design for weight reduction. In any case, I don't think I will notice it much and it did not affect the aesthetic appeal of the doll much.

I have two regrets.

The first being that the first doll I bought was not from XTdoll. If not, I would not have bought any other dolls. The second being that I did not wait for more innovative features to appear even though I knew they were on the horizon, such as the quick warming function. I did not want to the be the guinea pig for new features but I now honestly feel there's no need to worry because XTdoll have really thought through their features before implementing them.

That's all I have for now. If you're not convinced that XTdoll's dolls are marvelous and near flawless, I don't know what else will convince you. I do not regret getting my 163F XTdoll, and I'm sure those who got them did not either. Cheers to the other brothers who are in the 163F club!

4891d
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by 4891d »

Congratulations on your doll! :glou:
It's really nice that lightness is not achieved at the expense of softness. :thumbs_up:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

proteangriffin76 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:52 am That's all I have for now. If you're not convinced that XTdoll's dolls are marvelous and near flawless, I don't know what else will convince you. I do not regret getting my 163F XTdoll, and I'm sure those who got them did not either. Cheers to the other brothers who are in the 163F club!
You don't have to convince me. You just made my anticipation so much harder. But I'm so glad to see what your experience is thus far.
Don't regret not having an XTdoll as your first one. Your first one only made you appreciate this one so much more. I will probably have the same experience as you.
Love it! Congratulations!

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Congrats on your new babe arriving and nice review. I'd love to hear what you think about the LHP and the tightness of the skeleton (did you order default).

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

proteangriffin76 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:52 am Part 3

Overall thoughts and general feedback

1. The flesh of the doll was softer than those from other brands although both were full silicone and this was lighter. Honestly, when I carried the doll from her neck / back ahead, I was worried about damaging the flesh and I now strictly hug her by her armpits to carry her or carry her like my bride (which she may very well be) with both arms. When the manufacturer told me that their doll was innovative, I had trouble believing it because other dolls with weight reduction felt so tough with their foam cores. This was entirely different. I cannot for the life of me figure out how they reduced the weight so much but still kept the doll soft.

2. The quality of the silicone is of a premium standard. Although the hard hands and hard feet are not very hard (which makes them more realistic to be honest), the material was surprisingly resistant to damage. Only time will tell though, so stay tuned for future updates.

3. The doll colouring REALLY stays. Other brands have painted on their colourings and it comes off in flakes after just one wash. This doll DOES NOT flake. I do not know how XTdoll have done it but it is amazing!!!

4. The doll has more seams than other brands, going almost all around the side of the doll, probably part of their design for weight reduction. In any case, I don't think I will notice it much and it did not affect the aesthetic appeal of the doll much.

I have two regrets.

The first being that the first doll I bought was not from XTdoll. If not, I would not have bought any other dolls. The second being that I did not wait for more innovative features to appear even though I knew they were on the horizon, such as the quick warming function. I did not want to the be the guinea pig for new features but I now honestly feel there's no need to worry because XTdoll have really thought through their features before implementing them.

That's all I have for now. If you're not convinced that XTdoll's dolls are marvelous and near flawless, I don't know what else will convince you. I do not regret getting my 163F XTdoll, and I'm sure those who got them did not either. Cheers to the other brothers who are in the 163F club!
Thank you proteangriffin76 for your recognition and support. To borrow a phrase from Jeep2639, I hope all the partners of the 163 Club will be envied by everyone: Wow, we have an XTDOLL 😀
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

very interested in this doll

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

LJ69 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:45 am very interested in this doll
Hello, LJ69,
I threw my Factory Photos up in this thread if you want to take a look.
viewtopic.php?p=2473183#p2473183
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

her face is gorgeous

INFORMATIONS