www.wmdolls.com

Looking for Dollhouse 168 Irokebijin Akane

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Nym11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looking for Dollhouse 168 Irokebijin Akane

Post by Nym11 »

Hi there!

I am looking for a Dollhouse 168 90cm doll with the Akane head. I first saw this lovely little lady online just the other week and instantly fell in love 😍, so now it’s just a matter of figuring out how to get my grubby little hands on her, i.e. somehow cram it into my modest budget. 😅😁 Please contact me if you have one that needs a new home and provide images. I’m in northern Illinois near Chicago. Hope to hear from someone soon. 👋😊
Attachments
IMG_3005.png
IMG_3005.png (3.73 MiB) Viewed 235 times
IMG_3006.png
IMG_3006.png (3.69 MiB) Viewed 235 times
IMG_3007.png
IMG_3007.png (4.71 MiB) Viewed 235 times

INFORMATIONS