www.wmdolls.com

Need help with a WMDoll head 57

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Santorinix

Need help with a WMDoll head 57

Post by Santorinix »

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I am about to buy my first doll :) I hope I am in the right place to ask for help and suggestions, if not I apoligize.

I am looking for the right doll for me since months, I have my eyes on the WM Doll called "Jennifer" (gymnastic doll). I am a bit paranoid because it's not really cheap and I don't want to make mistakes. I have seen this doll under different names in various websites. "Scarlett" and "Jennifer". Also if I look for the head 57 sometimes different dolls show up, which is confusing me a little.

I was looking into these websites:

1. https://www.siliconwives.com/products/jennifer

2. https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... -157-b-cup

I would like to make sure I buy from a reliable seller and I also would like to make sure I end up with that doll and not something different.

Can you give me some advise and perhaps explain to me if you know, why this doll sometimes comes under a different name? I am just thinking this might be a doll counterfeit from some sellers?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks everyone in advance :)

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Need help with a WMDoll head 57

Post by mathieu242 »

If you go to any doll site, including the two that you mentioned, you'll notice that every doll that is advertised is given a name like Jennifer, or Alex Bell, or Frances Spring. Whenever you refer to a doll on the Forum you never want to use the "names" given on these sites. Always use the nomenclature "vendor-height-cup size", so for example the doll you're referring to as "Jennifer" is actually a WM 157B. It just helps everyone identify quickly exactly which doll we're all discussing :)

Whenever someone posts here about ordering a Hedy doll, or Jennifer doll, or a Julie doll I immediately get frustrated lol like what the hell is a Julie doll? Oh..you ordered a WM 175D with head 406. Bingo. NOW we're on the same page. :D

It sounds like you're in love with the 157B + head 57. So, makes sense to hit "order as pictured" on the site. BUT I wouldn't do that. Choose "customize my doll" and it will allow you to choose every little detail, from head type, skin colour, nipple size, fingernails, etc. This allows you to create the perfect 157B + head 57 combination that will fulfill your heart. And sexual desire 8) .

As far as the two vendors you indicated both are Forum- approved. I'm only saying this not to change your mind, I don't work for them, but RoseMaryDoll is also fantastic as is RealLoveSexDolls. I've ordered multiple times from both. The two vendors you mentioned are highly reputable as well. You can order safely and securely from both.

The only thing I will add is doll manufacturers see the most orders right now at the end of the year so the manufacturing time increases slightly at the end of the year. Try to get your doll order in by early January because all the factories in China will close down for 2 weeks in February for the New Year celebration.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

So_Far_So_SoSo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by So_Far_So_SoSo »

Hi Santorinix, as mathieu242 says, try not to get hung up on the different names on different sellers' websites - they all set up slightly different "standard" or "pre-optioned" dolls, or give particular doll set-ups different names to appeal to their customer base.

One of the things I really like about the Silicone Lovers site is that in the size & info section in the info on each doll's page, they list the manufacturer's head identifier. In your case, as mathieu says, "Jennifer" is a WM Doll 157B body with WM Doll head 57. If you order "Jennifer," the head will be made up pretty much like the "Jennifer" photos. One feature of the SL site is that you can search by head number for each manufacturer, so if you go to WM Doll and search by head, you'll get every "standard" doll they sell with that head and you get a chance to see your chosen beauty styled in various ways and with various bodies. On the other hand, bear in mind that there are probably other manufacturers who have a head 57 which is completely different, which is why you're getting confusing results. I've purchased from Silicone Lovers multiple times now, and their customer service really is excellent - if you have concerns, message them and talk to the guys, they'll make sure you get what you're looking for.

One thing to be cautious about is that WM head 57 can look VERY young, depending how it's styled. If you live in a country with strict laws on young-looking dolls, such as Australia or the UK, you might find it doesn't get through Customs. Whichever vendor you choose, do make sure to get their opinion on whether it's a "safe" purchase where you live.
WM 160A, 166C & 172B, heads 70, 142, 262, 266, 368, 398, 400. So many possible people. I should probably stop soon.

Santorinix

Post by Santorinix »

Many thanks for the useful advises and the explanations :) much appreciated

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Some heads can look completely different with different wigs, eyes, makeups, etc. I have only seen 2 sets of pictures for head 57, and this is the other one that you may have seen:

https://www.sexxdolls.co/collections/wm ... up-head-57

Look closely and you can see the same facial features. I used to have one. Both blond wig and black wig will change its look as advertised in their pictures (didn't even need to change the eyes from green to brown).
Attachments
WM-57.jpg
WM-57.jpg (93.17 KiB) Viewed 632 times

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

I have the 157B body with the 57 head, the eyes showing on the web site I purchased from were blue, it arrived with brown eyes. Oh well...so be it.

INFORMATIONS