Starpery.com

Gel breasts durability and maintenance

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Hurk Delos

Gel breasts durability and maintenance

Post by Hurk Delos »

Hello folks,

I have a huge dilemma about the breast type of my next doll and would love to receive some help on the topic. The dilemma is between solid or gel, since I know that solid is more durable, but gel is more realistic. I know the obvious choice would be gel, but the thing is, I love to play with the breasts A LOT. TF, Squeezing, sucking, everything. I do my current doll with solid ones, doggy often, so her titties are pressed down much of the time.
Would this kind of play, shorten the lifespan of the gel ones and should I probably go for the solid ones or will they be fine?
Also, what happens if they start to sag and cause tears, deflation etc. Should I just drain the gel out and then inject air or should I refill with gel again? How easy it is to do the second, and what type of gel should I use and where can I order such thing?

Thanks, much appreciated.

Obi2Kanobi

Re: Gel breasts durability and maintenance

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

I think its fair to say it depends on how shes made. I've had dolls where the gel was deeper into the breast and another where you could feel the gel closer to the edge of the skin and could tell it was noticeably thinner on the upper part just above the nipple area. You will have to decide for yourself. How rough are you with her. How much money you willing to spend if she gets destroyed. How long do you want her to last. I'd suggest the cautious side because when I find something I like, I want to keep it but that's me, you may prefer the short lived but more fun version of things.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

it depends on the brand of the doll.
My 6ye has probably not the most squishy gel breasts as they're one of the biggest on the market but they're perfectly fine after two years of owning her and playing with them almost on a daily basis. Tbh, one boob starter deflating a little on the upper side a couple of months ago, and I solved it by injecting aloe liquid gel (facial gel) with a marinated syringe, courtesy of @mishka instructions, and the operation went flawlessly. It was much easier that I thought. You just inject some gel and the tpe seals itself with no leaks whatsoever once you take out the needle.
According to those you did this operation it should solve the problem for good, as for me, I had not experienced any other damages of deflations.
Injecting air instead may make them a little harder. Just try not to exaggerate with the quantity of gel injected, or else you risk deforming the boobs the way you don't want. On my doll which has very big boobs I injected 0,5 litre per boob and that was the limit I'd say to stay on the safe side.
I would however not let them be pressed too much if you lay her down on her belly, a doggy can be easily done while she's on her elbows so the boobs are not squeezed too much.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Using a bra when not used is the typical solution if your worrying about sagging or gravity deformation of gel breasts. You can also get away with tight but stretchy shirts to keep them in place.
Yeah 6ye seems to do their dolls differently the breast are actually a hybrid of Hollow+Gel.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL 158cm I-cup (x2) Review viewtopic.php?t=176498
WM 163cm H-cup S-TPE Review viewtopic.php?t=180402
Aaffordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

INFORMATIONS