www.wmdolls.com

I think about this WM doll since a longer time

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Puppetmaster89
Apprentice
Apprentice

I think about this WM doll since a longer time

Post by Puppetmaster89 »

https://www.dollpark.com/sexpuppen/150- ... akari.html

So what u think about a WM doll as a first doll?
I would buy it in 168cm A cup because it only weights 28kg then.

Does anybody have factory pictures of her?
Also how is the texture of these WM dolls, i would like to get a fixed vag one and i cant choose between textures. So it would be kinda bad if the texture is a mess like from all these amazon masturbators with overstimulating unrealistic textures.
What i also like about getting a WM doll i can order it from a company in germany (i'm living there).

Thanks in advance!

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I think about this WM doll since a longer time

Post by toddjy »

I can't tell the difference between 56 and 70 faces. I think they're the same girl, with a slightly different expression. So I'm not sure if my knock off is 56 or 70.
Attachments
wm_70.jpg
wm_70.jpg (26.83 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
wm_56_3.jpg
wm_56_3.jpg (31.17 KiB) Viewed 1589 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

You can't go wrong with a WM girl. I've had three. As for texture, you don't have a choice with a fixed vagina girl.

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

Puppetmaster89 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:50 am Image

Also how is the texture of these WM dolls, i would like to get a fixed vag one and i cant choose between textures. So it would be kinda bad if the texture is a mess like from all these amazon masturbators with overstimulating unrealistic textures.
What i also like about getting a WM doll i can order it from a company in germany (i'm living there).

Thanks in advance!
Hi Puppetmaster89,

So glad to see you are taking the leap in getting your first doll. Is uncharted territory and could be nerve wracking.

I had a WM as my 2nd. She was great. Still one of my favorites. Soft texture, beautiful face, great for photos, etc. Never regret it.

Many great information and feedbacks here from the forum members to assist with decision making, but in the end is a gut check.

IMO, choosing the perfect doll, if there’s such a thing, is a journey. Just be prepared for that. You know when is right.

Wish you the best. Look forward to see your girl!

Cheers!

Kurama
Kurama

Ayumi Kusanagi - Zelex 166K

"There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.” ― Morpheus

Puppetmaster89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Puppetmaster89 »

Kurama wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:44 pm
Puppetmaster89 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:50 am

Thanks in advance!
Hi Puppetmaster89,

So glad to see you are taking the leap in getting your first doll. Is uncharted territory and could be nerve wracking.

I had a WM as my 2nd. She was great. Still one of my favorites. Soft texture, beautiful face, great for photos, etc. Never regret it.

Many great information and feedbacks here from the forum members to assist with decision making, but in the end is a gut check.

IMO, choosing the perfect doll, if there’s such a thing, is a journey. Just be prepared for that. You know when is right.

Cheers!

Kurama
Yeah its really a jungle. When i decided for one then i red something negative about it in the forum and change my opinion. I change my opinion all time it gets a bit annoying. I think im fine with the WM doll for the first doll. I just think they are outdated like with the tpe head.. A soft silicone head with tongue and teeth seems alot better to me. And you can get that for the same price as a WM (soft silicone head+ tpe body).

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

Puppetmaster89 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:19 pm
Kurama wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:44 pm
Puppetmaster89 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:50 am

Thanks in advance!
Hi Puppetmaster89,

Cheers!

Kurama
Yeah its really a jungle. When i decided for one then i red something negative about it in the forum and change my opinion. I change my opinion all time it gets a bit annoying. I think im fine with the WM doll for the first doll. I just think they are outdated like with the tpe head.. A soft silicone head with tongue and teeth seems alot better to me. And you can get that for the same price as a WM (soft silicone head+ tpe body).
No debate here as to the many options out there given around the same price point. Good luck mate!
Kurama

"There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.” ― Morpheus

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Faces and bodies are as numerous as cereals in the grocery store-perhaps more so. It all boils down to whether you like the Ford, Chevy or Chrysler products...so to speak. Something for everyone. Voice your choice.

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

ColColt wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:28 pm Faces and bodies are as numerous as cereals in the grocery store-perhaps more so. It all boils down to whether you like the Ford, Chevy or Chrysler products...so to speak. Something for everyone. Voice your choice.
Frosted Flakes :)

IMG_6148.jpeg
IMG_6148.jpeg (46.15 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
Kurama

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

toddjy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:54 pm I can't tell the difference between 56 and 70 faces. I think they're the same girl, with a slightly different expression. So I'm not sure if my knock off is 56 or 70.
56: slightly open lips, with teeth... also a little bigger.
70: close lips, no teeth.

i have seen some vendors label them incorrectly.

JRG

Post by JRG »

I think WM has some great sculpts, and their heads are in general very beautiful. I’ll add a picture of my #56 head, which I think is one of my absolute favorites.
Attachments
IMG_7061.jpeg
IMG_7061.jpeg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1229 times
IMG_8446.jpeg
IMG_8446.jpeg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1229 times

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

Puppetmaster89 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:50 am So what u think about a WM doll as a first doll?

Thanks in advance!
I read good reviews of WM, and bought one as my first - and likely only - purchase. From what I've read in several posts, the WM tpe is a little softer than other brands. For me, that's a good thing, because I like big, soft, and cuddly. Personally, I think I made the right choice given the options available at the time. If I had waited until now, my choice might have been different, but simply because of the body types now available that weren't available a year ago. WM is a quality product. If you take care of it, with cleaning, oiling, and lots of powder, a WM doll has a very nice texture. Warm it up, close your eyes, and it feels virtually indistinguishable from the real thing.
If you like that body type, then just go for it! There does seem to be quite a number of options showing up lately for guys that like thin girls with a or b cup breasts. (The guys that wanted a scrawny girl with massive breasts have always had a mind-numbing number of options - lucky bastards) :razz:

LW

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

I got dozen girls on my want list and it keeps growing, trouble is they get better but at the same time those dolls you liked before are stuck in your head. Just got to go with your heart and wallet.

Puppetmaster89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Puppetmaster89 »

Thanks for all the answers, i think i will go with a fudoll. Not sure which one exactly but check out the factory pics: https://www.sexdollpicture.com/fudoll-1 ... ll-edward/. She looks fantastic i would say. I will order from rosemarydoll.com i hope this website is fine but i think so.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Puppetmaster89 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:51 am Thanks for all the answers, i think i will go with a fudoll. Not sure which one exactly but check out the factory pics: https://www.sexdollpicture.com/fudoll-1 ... ll-edward/. She looks fantastic i would say. I will order from rosemarydoll.com i hope this website is fine but i think so.
Hey there Puppetmaster. If you are in Germany and anywhere near Bochum, Cologne or Frankfurt you could go look at dolls in a showroom. Give you an idea at least of what to expect, especially as regards WM dolls. DM me for details. That's how I got my Miranda. Check out her thread to see what a WM doll can do, I'm very pleased with her as my first doll. She's a 163C with a #159 head.

Whatever you decide on, best of luck. It's a lot of fun and may even be life-changing, in a positive way!
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

INFORMATIONS