www.thecityofsexy.com

Laura's Sister Mona is coming...Teaser for now

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
FalcExpress
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Laura's Sister Mona is coming...Teaser for now

Post by FalcExpress »

I need a little Mona in my life 🤤

Wow

jaehyul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jaehyul »

Popcorn212 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:14 pm Voila my vendor delivered, Thoughts? Personally think she is gorgeous. Glad they included my personal beauty mark request too.
She looks amazing! her head sculpt turn out better than I imagined 8O
Topsino 159 T1 Miyou RRS
Gynoid 170 Model 13 Lisa
Gynoid 168 Model 18 Lihui
Fanreal 158 Qian
Gynoid 170 Model 13d Lori
Gynoid 168 Model 19d Leyla
Gynoid 163 Model 20D Mona *Ordered

GYNOID-TECH
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by GYNOID-TECH »

here is unboxing from an owner ^^
https://vimeo.com/933096393?share=copy
Cheers,
GYNOID
Email:gynoiddolls@hotmail.com (direct purchase)
https://forms.gle/fXAvUZ8d2H2m1Lb68 👈👈customize yours online

Popcorn212
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Popcorn212 »

Andromeda wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:47 am
Popcorn212 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:14 pm Voila my vendor delivered, Thoughts? Personally think she is gorgeous. Glad they included my personal beauty mark request too.
Wow, she's really gorgeous. Makes my waiting time even harder…. I wish her a quick and safe journey to her new home. Which vendor did you choose?
Rosemary Doll. Due to arrive sometime between tomorrow but I'm out on a trip so at hold on FedEx. Will try to update photos as soon as I have free time to pick her up hopefully this weekend.

INFORMATIONS