www.xtdoll.com

Ordered my first XT Doll today 163 F-Cup Xue’er

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

dollshade123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ordered my first XT Doll today 163 F-Cup Xue’er

Post by dollshade123 »

Well, today I ordered a doll from XT off of yourdoll. I opted for about every option you could get, softer spots, the new vagina, implanted hair, movable jaw, realistic body etc. I also requested that her joints be looser than normal. Link below

https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-xtd044/

The waiting begins, anticipation is through the roof.

Would love to discuss with everyone their experiences with XT's dolls in the mean time.

First time posting here, but I'm hoping to start being more social in this community.
Attachments
xtd044-01.jpg
xtd044-01.jpg (90.07 KiB) Viewed 777 times

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first XT Doll today 163 F-Cup Xue’er

Post by DocWen »

dollshade123 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:45 am Would love to discuss with everyone their experiences with XT's dolls in the mean time.

First time posting here, but I'm hoping to start being more social in this community.
Check out: viewtopic.php?t=174354&sid=99f50c080d08 ... 7e437276d6 . This is Nackers excellent review of the 163F (Nancy). Only difference would be the head.

And feel free to join us 163Fers over in the XT Doll 163F Club ( viewtopic.php?t=174486&sid=99f50c080d08 ... 7e437276d6 )

PS: She's super cute!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

dollshade123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollshade123 »

DocWen wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:17 am
dollshade123 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:45 am Would love to discuss with everyone their experiences with XT's dolls in the mean time.

Check out: viewtopic.php?t=174354&sid=99f50c080d08 ... 7e437276d6 . This is Nackers excellent review of the 163F (Nancy). Only difference would be the head.

And feel free to join us 163Fers over in the XT Doll 163F Club ( viewtopic.php?t=174486&sid=99f50c080d08 ... 7e437276d6 )

PS: She's super cute!

Thanks for the links! I will check out his review and head over to the Club!

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Welcome to the 163F club! We are all very excited about her. XT doll seems to be very new and very innovative. I’m waiting for mine as well. XT doll has been a pleasure to work with so far. Which heads did you order?
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

dollshade123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollshade123 »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:23 am Welcome to the 163F club! We are all very excited about her. XT doll seems to be very new and very innovative. I’m waiting for mine as well. XT doll has been a pleasure to work with so far. Which heads did you order?
I ordered two XT-byb17-A, Both with ROS movable jaw options. One will be implanted hair as in the display picture, the other will be for trying different wigs out. I really love the face, So I got two since it was free!

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

That’s an interesting approach, ordering two identical heads… for me, I just fall in love with multiple heads, so I get all of them with wigs… on this one, the 163F, I am even going to try a third, Zelex head, if it fits… it’s like having three different women… we’ll see when she arrives. Good luck, and I hope you get your girl soon and enjoy her! Do you already have a name for her? When you go to the other threads in the links above, you will see mine, who is being produced now, Emily…

dollshade123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollshade123 »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:36 am That’s an interesting approach, ordering two identical heads… for me, I just fall in love with multiple heads, so I get all of them with wigs… on this one, the 163F, I am even going to try a third, Zelex head, if it fits… it’s like having three different women… we’ll see when she arrives. Good luck, and I hope you get your girl soon and enjoy her! Do you already have a name for her? When you go to the other threads in the links above, you will see mine, who is being produced now, Emily…
No name as of yet, I want to wait until we meet to decide on that. If I like her enough I will see about getting more heads in the future for sure. There are a lot of great XT options, I just fell in love with this one, and thought I'd use the one with wigs more for posing, and the implanted hair one more for "fun" as in the past while playing I have had wigs move around some and it can be annoying.

Thank you, when I get home I will go check out Emily!

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I really wouldn't want to go looser than the default option. Unless there is a problem with mine it already seems more aimed toward play than posing. The neck connector is already way to loose. If you put her in doggy position her head just flops down. And that's after roughly a week :(

I'd be worried if you go for a loose skeleton it'll be super, super loose with limbs that flop around and have zero "hold". Be interesting to see just how loose the joints on your doll are. I hope you provide some feedback on her once she arrives.

dollshade123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollshade123 »

Nackers wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:49 am I really wouldn't want to go looser than the default option. Unless there is a problem with mine it already seems more aimed toward play than posing. The neck connector is already way to loose. If you put her in doggy position her head just flops down. And that's after roughly a week :(

I'd be worried if you go for a loose skeleton it'll be super, super loose with limbs that flop around and have zero "hold". Be interesting to see just how loose the joints on your doll are. I hope you provide some feedback on her once she arrives.

I requested that the joints, "Are loose enough that they don't require a lot of effort to move, but not so loose that she can't pose or stand up"

I am also interested in seeing how this turns out. I think I'll chance it and trust they know what I want. I'll definitely let you guys know once she's here. Probably not as in depth as your review but I'll do my best and try to provide good pics/vids.

Edit: Meant to add this, but the reason I asked for this was because my last doll (Zelex 5'7" Body) was wayyyyy too stiff and I never specified what I wanted to them so I can't really blame them, but she was great for posing, playing on the other hand was almost frustrating with how tight her hip and leg joints were. I ended up selling because of it.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Fair enough, what you're ordering sounds like what I feel their default setting is.

The biggest innovation a doll maker could come up with is adjustable tightness joints that don't require you to cut the doll open. Trying to predict joint tightness, and how long they'll last that way is a crap shoot.

dollshade123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollshade123 »

Nackers wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:41 am Fair enough, what you're ordering sounds like what I feel their default setting is.

The biggest innovation a doll maker could come up with is adjustable tightness joints that don't require you to cut the doll open. Trying to predict joint tightness, and how long they'll last that way is a crap shoot.
Agreed, my first was an Irontech and her default stiffness was just right so I didn't think twice when I ordered my Zelex. Now I know to inquire and do research. I'm no engineer so idk how they'd do it, maybe tpe/silicone plugs over the joints allen key adjuster that could be removed for access?, but I second that notion to any manufacturers reading this. Adjustable tightness joints or at the least ones that are minimally invasive to get to would be a godsend. Imagine being able to loosen her up for a cuddling session and then if you want to pose her, tighten her joints back up. Best of both worlds.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Nackers wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:41 am The biggest innovation a doll maker could come up with is adjustable tightness joints that don't require you to cut the doll open. Trying to predict joint tightness, and how long they'll last that way is a crap shoot.
I think that the biggest innovation would be if she could walk by herself and move all her joints based on what I verbally ask her to do… but hey, for now I’ll settle for what you proposed…

dollshade123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollshade123 »

jeep2639 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:43 am
Nackers wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:41 am The biggest innovation a doll maker could come up with is adjustable tightness joints that don't require you to cut the doll open. Trying to predict joint tightness, and how long they'll last that way is a crap shoot.
I think that the biggest innovation would be if she could walk by herself and move all her joints based on what I verbally ask her to do… but hey, for now I’ll settle for what you proposed…
I'm thankful I'm only in my 20's with a decent job. Hopefully I get to see the day this becomes a reality.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

You probably will. For those of us in our late 50s, not so much…

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

dollshade123 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:01 am Agreed, my first was an Irontech and her default stiffness was just right so I didn't think twice when I ordered my Zelex. Now I know to inquire and do research. I'm no engineer so idk how they'd do it, maybe tpe/silicone plugs over the joints allen key adjuster that could be removed for access?, but I second that notion to any manufacturers reading this. Adjustable tightness joints or at the least ones that are minimally invasive to get to would be a godsend. Imagine being able to loosen her up for a cuddling session and then if you want to pose her, tighten her joints back up. Best of both worlds.
Yeah maybe even have the tpe/silicone work like a sleeve you could roll back. Reduces the "reality" of the doll a little but if you could adjust joints easily maybe it'd be worth it.
jeep2639 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:43 am I think that the biggest innovation would be if she could walk by herself and move all her joints based on what I verbally ask her to do… but hey, for now I’ll settle for what you proposed…
Considering how much Boston Dynamics have spent and how much they charge for their robots I'm not holding my breath :lol:

What we need is an eccentric billionaire to get the itch and pump a ton of money into making the perfect doll. Then start selling them once they're done at an affordable price.

INFORMATIONS