www.wmdolls.com

Where is She?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Where is She?

Post by ColColt »

I received an email today and the big holiday sale on WM girls but, when I clicked on the link to check them out noticed the 160A girl is not there. Have they pulled her for some reason? I finally did a Search and one does show but, she's not in with the rest of the group. Of course, this is only one vendor but one that many work with. What's the deal?

https://reallovesexdolls.com/160a-5ft3-sex-doll/

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Where is She?

Post by mathieu242 »

Not sure what you're referring to. When I go to RealLoveSexDolls the 160A doll is advertised multiple times on their site.

The only page I don't see her advertised is the "In Stock/Quick Ship Dolls" section, which tells me maybe they're sold out of their in stock 16A dolls?

You should message them directly..they're fantastic at communicating!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

If I go to their website and click on "Shop dolls by Photo" the 160A is not even listed.
Attachments
ScreenHunter 6841.jpg
ScreenHunter 6841.jpg (419.78 KiB) Viewed 656 times

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

I wouldn't worry about that.
That page is so you can purchase pre-configured doll/head combinations and you won't have any choice in ANY other options (skin color, head choice, fingernail color, etc..)

If you choose Customize A Doll at the top of their page you can scroll down, choose 160A, and fully customize your doll the way you want her to appear. :thumbs_up:

That is the preferred method of ordering a doll so you can have direct control over every option.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS