www.wmdolls.com

Shopping 4 a removable vagina WM doll, when doing her anally, do u treat her like a fixed vag in terms of wash & dry?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Shopping 4 a removable vagina WM doll, when doing her anally, do u treat her like a fixed vag in terms of wash & dry?

Post by newguy2023 »

hi

im Shopping for a
removable vagina WM doll,
when doing her anally, do u treat her like a fixed vag in terms of wash & dry?

it appears the insert which is cylinder in shape will not fit into the anus cavity, just in the vaginal cavity

there does appear to be a little anus fixed on the wm doll with a vagina insert

does that mean, in other words, putting it differently, that if I engage in anal sex with a WM removable vagina full size love doll, *then I must wash and dry her anus just like I would a fixed vagina doll?

t.i.a. advance

im about to pull the trigger on a purchase a(with the holiday deals)

so can any1 help w/ this what appears to be a quick and easy question?

i think i should have to wash and dry the Fixed Arsehole of a removable vagina doll, but am not sure

it doesnt seem like the insert fits in the anus hole like it would the vag hole

Stch10

Re: Shopping 4 a removable vagina WM doll, when doing her anally, do u treat her like a fixed vag in terms of wash & dry

Post by Stch10 »

Yes I believe you are correct. I have a WM doll and the insert is only for the vagina. I have never done anal with it, due to the cleanup issues, exactly as you state.

newguy2023
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Shopping 4 a removable vagina WM doll, when doing her anally, do u treat her like a fixed vag in terms of wash & dry

Post by newguy2023 »

Stch10 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:08 pm Yes I believe you are correct. I have a WM doll and the insert is only for the vagina. I have never done anal with it, due to the cleanup issues, exactly as you state.
Thank you so much. I wish you a safe, healthy and pleasurable weekend.

That about sums it up, unless someone else has anything to add to the contrary?

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

A female condom functions exactly like an insert, and would fit.

INFORMATIONS