zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Launches Comprehensive Customization

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

ZELEX Launches Comprehensive Customization

Post by ZelexDoll »

The era of comprehensive tailor-made has arrived.

Our customers frequently express their numerous personalized needs. In response, ZELEX has extensively enhanced its production processes, providing consumers with 'ZELEXCLUSIVE' tailor-made services in the Inspiration series. Offering a total of 30 categories and 132 options for complete body customization, allowing customers to obtain a unique ZELEX GIRL.

Unique lip colors are available for selection on the head

Bright and beautiful eyes are a prominent feature of ZELEX

There are unique cold white skin options available for the body part

EXP skeleton makes the ZELEX GIRL more flexible and natural

Extremely diverse private part options are also exclusively provided by ZELEX

Exclusive options provided for the anus and vagina

Additionally, we have comprehensively upgraded our makeup and hair implantation techniques.
We assure that the actual product highly matches the photos!

Through customization, you can completely obtain a ZELEX girl that is most suitable for you and entirely one-of-a-kind in the world.
For details, please visit our website and make purchases through our authorized dealers!

Customize a perfect doll to spend the holiday with you! Joy is Tailor-made!
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

lexico

Re: ZELEX Launches Comprehensive Customization

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

Well, this all looks very interesting!

I am just not quite clear about everything. Is this a new series, in addition to SLE and Inspiration? Or is this just a new set of options? On the Zelex website, I see there are now dolls with the name "Beauty Series." What else is different besides being able to specify all those options?

It's always great to see new ideas coming to life!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Wow that's impressive! Zelex has both the in stock and full customization markets covered.

It sounds like Zelex has improved the inspiration line with more customization options and committed to even better make up application and final product. Zelex, does this process take place effective immediately with any new Inspiration order?

I am also curious how many of these options will be "complimentary" as part of the purchase price versus additional extra cost options?

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

Looks cool. Although I wish I knew about these options before my doll started production.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

lexico

Post by lexico »

bbc3 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:12 am Wow that's impressive! Zelex has both the in stock and full customization markets covered.

It sounds like Zelex has improved the inspiration line with more customization options and committed to even better make up application and final product. Zelex, does this process take place effective immediately with any new Inspiration order?

I am also curious how many of these options will be "complimentary" as part of the purchase price versus additional extra cost options?
I have the same questions!

Sounds like you're thinking this is an extension of the Inspiration line, rather than a new line of Zelex dolls? Looking at the website, it was not easy to tell...

I never like seeing publicized options relying on make-up, since I know that only lasts a short time. I then have to ask which parts of the look are make-up versus skin detail.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

How abeout offering a customized LHP? For me, the very oftenly asked "realistic" LHP is not the best position, even though it looks as realistic as possible. I prefer a more forward LHP, as I like to see the face of my doll during sex.

anonymousdfuser

Rollo62 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:47 am How abeout offering a customized LHP? For me, the very oftenly asked "realistic" LHP is not the best position, even though it looks as realistic as possible. I prefer a more forward LHP, as I like to see the face of my doll during sex.
I don't think that would be as simple as the options that are shown here, as it would require modifying the mold for the body. Not to mention that the Inspiration Series bodies are based on body scans.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

ZelexDoll wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:29 pm The era of comprehensive tailor-made has arrived.
Oh I have another set of questions. I went to your site and noticed your silicone lineup has changed.

Are you only offering Inspiration bodies now?

And if so, are there any plans to release new Inspiration bodies? I like shorter smaller bust ones. You even had a somewhat light weight 155cm body I was considering.

And have the number of head designs been reduced? Some seem to also be missing.

Thanks in advance.

lefrenchy14
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lefrenchy14 »

Zelex is a brand that is really very innovative!!!!!
The models are truly sublime

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

quite interesting wonder what options can really go
wonder if there will be like a pregnant belly option for a doll but i guess that wouldnt happen

anonymousdfuser

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:15 am quite interesting wonder what options can really go
wonder if there will be like a pregnant belly option for a doll but i guess that wouldnt happen
That's quite a substantial change in the mold, so I don't think this option would be likely.

Voltage
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Voltage »

Please consider seamless neck.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

bbc3 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:20 am
ZelexDoll wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:29 pm The era of comprehensive tailor-made has arrived.
Oh I have another set of questions. I went to your site and noticed your silicone lineup has changed.

Are you only offering Inspiration bodies now?

And if so, are there any plans to release new Inspiration bodies? I like shorter smaller bust ones. You even had a somewhat light weight 155cm body I was considering.

And have the number of head designs been reduced? Some seem to also be missing.

Thanks in advance.

I found the answer to my question outside the forum. Some things this announcement does not cover:

Zelex as of 12/25 (or basically starting from now at this point) will only carry the Inspiration and SLE bodies for their silicone line. This means besides SLE, the only body options you will have (for now) are X165, 167, 170 and 175.

Along with this, Zelex is cleaning up their operations. There will no longer be "dark tan" skin tone (the darkest one), and some heads will also be discontinued. Human hair implants will no longer be offered.

Booty Call Dolls says Zelex will also no longer offer free extra head promotions, but idk if that will stick. Maybe if all the other doll makers follow suit, but if not, they may be forced to reconsider this as it's a really good promo and incentive for buyers.

Despite all the dramatic changes, the upside is that this will allow them to offer more customization options in the Inspiration line. The SLEs will continue to be "As Is", no custom options.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

anonymousdfuser wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:41 am
AlbertWesker01 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:15 am quite interesting wonder what options can really go
That's quite a substantial change in the mold, so I don't think this option would be likely.
Yeah very true

SabitaUsagi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SabitaUsagi »

anonymousdfuser wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:41 am
Wouldn't that negate the concept of "full body customization" then 🤔

INFORMATIONS