www.dolls.co

Site down?

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Site down?

Post by toddjy »

I wanted to look at Sexxdolls in stock dolls (most are probably shared with other vendors), but the site is down for me.

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Site down?

Post by Lone Wolf »

I just checked it. Down for me too.
LW

Slammersamc7

Post by Slammersamc7 »

Was down for me as well

Roger-Rabbit King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Roger-Rabbit King »

Yeah its down for me too. Was trying to check the status of an order. Says site unavailable' Emailed them on the 17th. Usually get an email saying they received my request and I get a response. Haven't heard back. :(

Slammersamc7

Post by Slammersamc7 »

Same here

Nintrovert47

Post by Nintrovert47 »

Hopefully they haven't gone out of business

Slammersamc7

Post by Slammersamc7 »

Hopefully not, I literally just placed an order before the site went down. They also have not responded to any emails.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

I wonder if they were hacked?
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

wenleyan0812

Post by wenleyan0812 »

same here

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I have reached out to them and Shopify, has permanently terminated their store after 7 years.
They are working hard to get a new site up.
From SEXXDOLLS:
"We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. And we really appreciate all the support from our customers regarding this matter. "
Their email is support@sexxdolls.co

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Hey everyone!! :)

Yes, the reply from Jiayi is correct.

Unfortunately, our selling platform had just updated their Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) recently with prohibiting the sale of adult products. This resulted with them permanently terminating our store! This is very heartbreaking for us as we have been here for almost 7 years, and to see our entire business shut down instantly is devastating.

We have received many emails from customers regarding the site being down and we are blown away from the care and support you guys have shown. We truly appreciate every one of you.

We are doing our best to migrate to a new hosting platform that allows the sale of adult products so we can have a website up and running again and continue helping customers.

We are not sure how long this will take, but we will be sure to do our best and as fast as possible.

During this time, we can still manually accept orders, and our customer service email is still available. Feel free to reach out to us and we will be more than happy to help everyone!

And no, we were not hacked or went out of business! We will continue to provide as much for our customers with no plans of going out of business! :)

Also, don’t be afraid from our quiet TDF section. We will be collaborating a lot more often in the future.

In the meantime, we are very active on our customer service. I know we receive some feedbacks saying we haven’t replied yet, but I just want to confirm that we do get back with literally every single emails. So if during holidays or in general, that you don’t get a reply yet, please don’t worry, we absolutely promise we will get back to you as soon as we can. Our customer service is a one person team right now so it is quite hard to get to everyone as fast as possible. But if we aren’t busy, then we will get back to you super quick! :)

Best Regards
SEXXDOLLS CO.
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

SEXXDOLLS CO wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:09 pm Hey everyone!! :)

Unfortunately, our selling platform had just updated their Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) recently with prohibiting the sale of adult products. This resulted with them permanently terminating our store! This is very heartbreaking for us as we have been here for almost 7 years, and to see our entire business shut down instantly is devastating.

We have received many emails from customers regarding the site being down and we are blown away from the care and support you guys have shown. We truly appreciate every one of you.

We are doing our best to migrate to a new hosting platform that allows the sale of adult products so we can have a website up and running again and continue helping customers.

We are not sure how long this will take, but we will be sure to do our best and as fast as possible.

During this time, we can still manually accept orders, and our customer service email is still available. Feel free to reach out to us and we will be more than happy to help everyone!

And no, we were not hacked or went out of business! We will continue to provide as much for our customers with no plans of going out of business! :)

Also, don’t be afraid from our quiet TDF section. We will be collaborating a lot more often in the future.

In the meantime, we are very active on our customer service. I know we receive some feedbacks saying we haven’t replied yet, but I just want to confirm that we do get back with literally every single emails. So if during holidays or in general, that you don’t get a reply yet, please don’t worry, we absolutely promise we will get back to you as soon as we can. Our customer service is a one person team right now so it is quite hard to get to everyone as fast as possible. But if we aren’t busy, then we will get back to you super quick! :)

Best Regards
SEXXDOLLS CO.
Very good to hear! You were my chosen vendor for my first time doll purchase and I’ve purchased another 2 dolls and a few heads from your site since. Your service has been much appreciated! I’m glad to hear you’re pushing forward as it seems you were shutdown without any warning.
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I didn't bother e-mailing you because I knew I wouldn't hear back very quickly. But I thought, if the problem was your ISP, you would've posted here immediately to confirm that you were still in business.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

SEXXDOLLS CO wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:09 pm Hey everyone!! :)

Best Regards
SEXXDOLLS CO.
I was just curious if SEXXDOLLS.CO is back up and running and stumbled on this

Can you confirm this link is you?

https://www.sexxdolls.shop/

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

UpperLower wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:39 pm I was just curious if SEXXDOLLS.CO is back up and running and stumbled on this

Can you confirm this link is you?

https://www.sexxdolls.shop/
I believe they were based out of Florida, last I checked. This vendor is based out of Kansas.

Added: The dolls on that website are being advertised at under $100, whether in stock or not. I'm pretty sure that's not them.

INFORMATIONS