elsababe.com

Newbie bidding restrictions

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
newtoneinstein
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Newbie bidding restrictions

Post by newtoneinstein »

Today, I placed a $1200 bid on the Elsa Babe defective bodies post. Unfortunately, I received a kind message from moderator Swan, who informed me of the rule that newbies cannot make bids. Since this is not written anywhere on the forum, I presume it is a relatively new rule. For other newbies to avoid such missed opportunities, I want to share this rule with all users. The message from Swan is very thoughtful and well-written.

Hi newtoneinstein,
Your Bid will not be approved.
You need 5 approved posts in order to have a bid approved for an auction.
5 approved posts releases newbie restrictions.
Welcome to TDF!
Kind regards,
Swan

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Newbie bidding restrictions

Post by Swan »

Here it is...
viewtopic.php?t=69369
Your first five posts need to be approved by staff. Posts need to be meaningful for them to be approved. Posts of a few words, and posts with just emoticons will not be approved. There are many threads of varying subjects, and threads with pictures worthy of a compliment. Once five posts are approved, newbie restrictions will be released and you will be able to private message, upload pictures and make a For Sale post.

Also, PM's are private. Best not to post a members PM.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Also newbies aren’t allowed to buy used dolls. But don’t fret all members here started out this way. It’s fair game since it’s an act of proper control within the forum.This way we can tell if new members are actually interested and not just bots or trolls.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL 158cm I-cup (x2) Review viewtopic.php?t=176498
WM 163cm H-cup S-TPE Review viewtopic.php?t=180402
Aaffordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Hello newtoneinstein, welcome to the forum. Which doll did you bid on?

newtoneinstein
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newtoneinstein »

Thank you all for your kind words! I placed a bid this morning on the Elsa Babe official account's defective body auction at viewtopic.php?t=173968&start=33

Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

newtoneinstein wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:54 pm Thank you all for your kind words! I placed a bid this morning on the Elsa Babe official account's defective body auction at viewtopic.php?t=173968&start=33
Hello, sorry to hear that. I just noticed your topic. The auction has been ended, you may expect the next one. Thanks for your support!! And wish you have fun on the forum. :glou:
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

INFORMATIONS