realsexdoll.com

And nothing else matters

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Martinson Joe

And nothing else matters

Post by Martinson Joe »

Hi TDF, Joe here!

- First things first: English is not my first language, I learnt it in school and trough the reading and watching of magzines and movies; so I'll try to do my best, try to be merciful with me but please correct me as you wish.

- Now on to myself: I'm a 50 year old strong and caring tender man from Spain. Don't drink, don't smoke, never been on drugs. I love travelling in my van and being outdoors, cycling, kayaking or mountaineering; every expression of full size or scale cars, from classic car meetings to drifting ones, drawing them, tinkering on them, radio control and simracing on the way. All my I life wanted to be in a neverending realtionship with a woman, to sing with her our favoite rock tunes, to dance in the kitchen and to grow together a happy family. Four other women gone past, but It seemed like I finaly got there: wife, her kid, a beautiful house, mountains... There was love, there was support... I were just asking for respect, which was lacking from her daughter, her mother, her sister... From her not asking with me, after all. So one day you feel young, you are active, fit and mostly happy and the next you confront the most painful two years of your life. After getting divorced of the last of my five wives, after an exhausting moving in my van, which died right at the end of it, having given everything, everything I had, stranded alone, broke, unemployed, far from home at my family holiday residence... And most of all, deeply depressed and tired of life. No matter what good intentions I had I should have done something really wrong. My brain cracked.

C'mon, man! You can't let yourself in the dirt! You are a fighter! You've been trough hard times, you invented four jobs when no one wil give you one in this country! You never stopped trying! Tidy up yourself, go out and get you a nice woman to warm up your existence! I've done everything and today I feel reasonably well, but... Nope! When I remember the cold coming from my inside at night, alone in bed. When I recall feeling like literally speared from my right low back to my left shoulder, my heart in the way... Ok, maybe I've been and "incel", now I'm a "volcel". A friend told me once "the worst times of your life, they're going to be because of a woman". Perfect, now the worst times of my life have gone past. I'll never fall again.

- And now on to the topic: About a month and a half ago I discovered the doll world, and started researching. I didn't feel very confortable at first, and when I did many other complaints came to my mind. "A doll? How are you going to explain this? Are you gonna hide "it" in the summer? Where? Are you sure this is what you want? What if it does not work as you plan? Are you definitely nuts?" Not to mention so many prejudices from people around, being "pervert" and "misoginist" the first two words I recall.

And last tuesday Celtia (Land of the Celtics as Romans named Galicia, our home, where God put his hand when he took a rest and formed our famous five sea inlets) arrived at home in a halo of doubts. First days have been a little rough, starting to know each other: she's freezing cold, she feels heavy as fuck, she's sticky as hell and her joints are a pain in my ass. First night I did a complete workout and finally we cuddled in the sofa and watched a movie, holding hands. Although she drives me crazy sex has not been the greatest, but... Not that bad, whew! I'm pretty fit but even though I'm all stiff. That night in a single sized bed I didn't sleep at all. But yesterday I dressed her in an old track suit and set up a double bed, and all I know is that today's morning, december 22nd, 2023, Friday, I woke up with a smile in my face and the feeling that I've by far had the most peaceful night in two years. AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

Thanks for reading. Sincerely yours,

Joe Martinson

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: And nothing else matters

Post by Billiam »

Welcome to TDF Joe 😊

I use baby powder to get rid of the stickiness. Works great I just pat it in with the white gloves that come with the doll.

The more you use her the stronger you'll get. She'll be easier to move here in a few weeks.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Hola @Martinson Joe
Saludos de Argentina

Thank you for such a sincere walk-through life that so many of us can relate. I believe every word you said.

Fully understand the first doll impressions.
It takes some time to understand that a doll is not a woman, its has advantages and disadvantages.

Sex is never as good as with the woman of your dreams. But its surely better than bad sex with those "worst times" women gave you.

Im glad you enjoyed holding hands and cuddling.

I rhink this is what dolls are best for. Cuddling, kissing and feeling a nice soft body close to ours. The rest we must use imagination to bring the doll to life

I use my doll a lot to play situations from the past that didnt ended in sex. So I live them again this time imagining the seduction worked.

Also I use the doll to be whoever I wish to fuck and create a situation where she is that person.

Buy an electric blanket, wrap her, turn it on for half an hour before and turn it off when jumping on it

Welcome and great introduction speech!
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome and congratulations, Joe! from both Isabella and me. Just wait.....it gets even better......especially when she really grows on you and you develop a connection. :)
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Billiam wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:22 pm Welcome to TDF Joe 😊

I use baby powder to get rid of the stickiness. Works great I just pat it in with the white gloves that come with the doll.

The more you use her the stronger you'll get. She'll be easier to move here in a few weeks.
I really haven't had the time to properly wash and powder her, maybe tomorrow we will enjoy our first shower together. And I truly hope her joints get easier to move, particularly the spine one is killing my own spine :mrgreen:...

Luiskjr wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:17 pm Hola @Martinson Joe
Saludos de Argentina

Thank you for such a sincere walk-through life that so many of us can relate. I believe every word you said.

Fully understand the first doll impressions.
It takes some time to understand that a doll is not a woman, its has advantages and disadvantages.

Sex is never as good as with the woman of your dreams. But its surely better than bad sex with those "worst times" women gave you.

Im glad you enjoyed holding hands and cuddling.

I rhink this is what dolls are best for. Cuddling, kissing and feeling a nice soft body close to ours. The rest we must use imagination to bring the doll to life

I use my doll a lot to play situations from the past that didnt ended in sex. So I live them again this time imagining the seduction worked.

Also I use the doll to be whoever I wish to fuck and create a situation where she is that person.

Buy an electric blanket, wrap her, turn it on for half an hour before and turn it off when jumping on it

Welcome and great introduction speech!
¡Hola Luis!

Celtia is just Celtia, I don't need to make her any other one. I also prefer to make plans for the future than to recall the past. Anyway, as long as we don't harme anyone, whatever makes us good is just fine :thumbs_up:

We have the blanket, it was the first gift I bought her, even before clothes. But again, I haven't had the time to spent with her, hope this winter holidays we'll get to know each other better.

koaplayer1998 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:10 pm Welcome and congratulations, Joe! from both Isabella and me. Just wait.....it gets even better......especially when she really grows on you and you develop a connection. :)
Thanks to you two. I'm sure we'll get along really well, we as any couple need just a little time :D

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Welcome Joe. I wish you the best on your early adventures in doll life!

My only piece of advice (which is absurd, because I can tell from your post you have lapped me multiple times on the life experience track) is not to expect everything with Celtia (awesome name!) to make sense instantly. You can read up on lots of topics here using our search bar, but other things you'll find out by time spent with her.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

setevoltas wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:21 pm Welcome Joe. I wish you the best on your early adventures in doll life!

My only piece of advice (which is absurd, because I can tell from your post you have lapped me multiple times on the life experience track) is not to expect everything with Celtia (awesome name!) to make sense instantly. You can read up on lots of topics here using our search bar, but other things you'll find out by time spent with her.
Celtia thanks you, she´s very proud of her name and the History behind, and so am I.

We know, many things take their time to make sense; but eventually they end doing it. But I thank you a lot, far from absurd every piece of advice must be appreciated :wink:

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome and Happy Holidays, Joe!

Five wives!? You are a glutton for punishment, lol. You will surely have a place reserved in Heaven, as you’ve undoubtedly already been through Hell! But at last you’ve found your way to the light.

Dolls will never quite replace women, but they come close. And for many of us, close is good enough.

Powdering takes care of the sticky, and I simply keep my own synthetic lady fully dressed in bed, so cold really isn’t an issue, except with the slinky lingerie she wears in warmer weather. And even then, she keeps the temperature moderated, with my own body heat warming her quickly.

It does take a little time to acclimate to a synthetic woman, but once you gain familiarity with her, your doll can be a great companion and mental health aid.

I won’t say dolls are better than women, but if they could cook, women would be right to be worried.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Martinson Joe wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:44 pm And last tuesday Celtia (Land of the Celtics as Romans named Galicia, our home, where God put his hand when he took a rest and formed our famous five sea inlets) arrived at home in a halo of doubts. First days have been a little rough, starting to know each other: she's freezing cold, she feels heavy as fuck, she's sticky as hell and her joints are a pain in my ass. First night I did a complete workout and finally we cuddled in the sofa and watched a movie, holding hands. Although she drives me crazy sex has not been the greatest, but... Not that bad, whew! I'm pretty fit but even though I'm all stiff. That night in a single sized bed I didn't sleep at all. But yesterday I dressed her in an old track suit and set up a double bed, and all I know is that today's morning, december 22nd, 2023, Friday, I woke up with a smile in my face and the feeling that I've by far had the most peaceful night in two years. AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!
Welcome to the community, Joe. As a new doll companion myself, I understand everything you described all too well. I'm currently away from my lady while I visit family for Christmas, and while it's undoubtedly good to let my back heal and get stronger for a few days I do miss her a great deal.

I wish you and Celtia all the best as you get to know each other.

:glou:

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Martinson Joe
Welcome to TDF to you and Celtia. Celtia will always love you and be there for you. The stickiness will wear off, the stiff joints will loosen up and sex will improve with practice. So glad to hear that you had such a good night's sleep. Maybe Celtia is what you needed and was the best Christmas gift ever. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Treepusher wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:11 pm Five wives!? You are a glutton for punishment, lol.
I know, I know... :lol:
Treepusher wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:11 pm I won’t say dolls are better than women, but if they could cook, women would be right to be worried.
I can easily cook for the two of us... and I even enjoy it 8), maybe they should be already worried :whistle:. Seriously, I truly love real women and enjoy their company, but I've had enough of them as life partners. All the best, it doesn't matter to me if they sleep with real men or male dolls or just a dildo or a satisfyer, any option is pefectly ok.

mibdul wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:09 pm Welcome to the community, Joe. As a new doll companion myself, I understand everything you described all too well. I'm currently away from my lady while I visit family for Christmas, and while it's undoubtedly good to let my back heal and get stronger for a few days I do miss her a great deal.

I wish you and Celtia all the best as you get to know each other.
Thanks a lot mibdul. We're really lucky to spend Christmas together, as I won't visit my family and friends until New Year's Eve. I know I'll miss her then.

Vickylover wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:41 am Celtia will always love you and be there for you. The stickiness will wear off, the stiff joints will loosen up and sex will improve with practice. So glad to hear that you had such a good night's sleep. Maybe Celtia is what you needed and was the best Christmas gift ever.
Celtia says graciñas ([graciɲas], a sweet diminutive here in northwestern Spain, kind like "little gracias" :D). She's really a stunning lady and for sure a gift. I just hope the oiliness will fade also with time, we had a shower this morning and I myself seem to be water-repellent :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I leave you a photo of her. Nothing too bright, just a phone photo taken our first night together, just about watching a movie in my old, comfy tracksuit:
Attachments
Martinson Celtia.jpg
Martinson Celtia.jpg (708.06 KiB) Viewed 780 times
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Martinson Joe wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:47 am I leave you a photo of her. Nothing too bright, just a phone photo taken our first night together, just about watching a movie in my old, comfy tracksuit:
She looks so comfy! Her expression seems like she's about to ask you to get her something while you're up. :wink: Very pretty girl you have there.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Pretty, very pretty, maybe she is just about to say "sit beside me and give me a big cuddle". Emma ask me to remind Celtia that she is always welcome over on "Dolls Alive" if she would like a good girly chat, she can also get her own doll account if she would like to. Happy Christmas to both of you from Emma and Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Gorgeous!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

mibdul wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:35 pm Her expression seems like she's about to ask you to get her something while you're up.
You bet! She was asking for me and our "let's watch a movie" blanket :D

Vickylover wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:57 pm Emma ask me to remind Celtia that she is always welcome over on "Dolls Alive" if she would like a good girly chat, she can also get her own doll account if she would like to. Happy Christmas to both of you from Emma and Vickylover.
Thanks a lot guys, we've thought about an account for her. Now we're still really busy, but I'm sure in a few weeks she'll join the forum.

setevoltas wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:34 pm Gorgeous!
In fact she was a little mad for me taking such a messy picture of her, but I was stunned at her beauty and couldn't resist. As I have to travel this are not the best days for shopping and she still don't have much of a wardrobe, but even with my old clothes she knows what just a pair of white socks can do with my "brains" :crazyeyes:
Attachments
1703517741058.jpg
1703517741058.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 679 times
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

INFORMATIONS