www.wmdolls.com

Neo-Classic Teddy-Babes Wanted!

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Wlowe1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Wlowe1 »

I have been an admirer of Eighth Wonder's Teddy-Babes for years.

In fact, I used to have two Neo-Classic Teddy-Babes that I have recently lost in a fire.

Now I am seeking more early model Teddy-Babes to keep me company. (I find the rotating leg models to appear deformed and unattractive.)

I have Neo-Classic Teddy-Babe models in mind with the voluptuous rear ends and wider waists. Though I am willing to consider the Original Classic style as well. I would even consider purchasing Deluxe Models (again, without the rotating legs).

Willing to pay top dollar! If anyone in this forum have any that they are willing to sell, please either respond here or PM me.

Thank you.

Wlowe1

INFORMATIONS