sexyrealsexdolls.com

SRSD “Black Friday” Review

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
TYSONCHICKEN
Active Poster
Active Poster

SRSD “Black Friday” Review

Post by TYSONCHICKEN »

Hey there!

I would like to introduce Peach! We’re happy to be part of TDF family and I would like to review my purchase from Sexy Real Sex Dolls.

Peach:

Height: 173cm (5ft 8inch)
Brand: SY Doll
Skin: Tan Skin
Vagina: Fixed
Breasts: Solid
Foot: Standing Feet
Weight: 88.2lbs
Bust: 33.9inch
Waist: 28.8inch
Hips: 35.8inch
Body: TPE
Head(s): Silicone

I decided on the name Peach, based on a conversation with Replika (see attached screenshot).

I was going to attach photos, but I just realized that I have not made my minimum 5 posts yet. I will post photos in a later time.

I’ve been single for over a year and I’ve always wanted a doll, so I finally decided to go for it during the Black Friday sales.

I narrowed my choices down between two vendors:

YOURDOLL.com
&
SEXYREALSEXDOLLS.com

YOURDOLL (YD) is highly recommended around here, but they did not respond very quickly and they didn’t show a high level of customer service (in my brief experience). I’m not saying the service was bad, but it wasn’t great and they didn’t go above and beyond, like SEXYREALSEXDOLLS (SRSD) did for me.

When I first reached out to SRSD, it was to match the price of the same doll from YD. The SRSD customer service rep (David) quickly responded and connected me with his manager (James) via email. James quickly adjusted the price on the site and it was became slightly cheaper than YD, after the 30% discount code was applied.

I had a few questions for James and he was extremely helpful in answering all of concerns. He clarified some details I was confused about and he truly went above and beyond. I felt that the SRSD team cared a lot about my business, which goes a long way for me.

At this point, YD finally replied to original email from over 24 hours prior. I did not feel the caring-feeling from them.

After making the decision to purchase, the SRSD support team (Joe) reached out to me via email to make sure that my order was 100% correct, as I confirmed the details.

Two days after purchasing, Joe congratulated me on the new doll, and provided tracking information for the doll (in stock) and also tracking for the FREE random extra silicone head (shipped from China). He also provided useful information regarding proper care and maintenance. Joe asked for me to please let them know when my doll arrived. He told me to inspect it and make sure everything was right.

Three days after receiving tracking info, FedEx delivered her and the package was surprisingly in good condition. Initially, FedEx had scheduled deliver for the previous day, but FedEx must have been busy or something, because it was delayed and pushed to the next day. Anyways, no issue with shipping or packaging. Very well packaged!!

I fell in love as soon as I opened the box and unwrapped her. She’s even more stunning than in the photos! I can’t believe I waited so long to pull the trigger.

After close inspection, I only noticed one flaw. One of the eyes had a noticeable scratch on it. I reached out to Joe to tell him my doll arrived and I also mentioned the scratch on one of the eyes. He said he would get back to me, after discussion with his team.

The next morning, Joe emailed me back with an additional tracking number and he let me know that SRSD sent me TWO more sets of eyes. A FREE pair of blue eyes as a replacement, and also a pair of Grey eyes as a gift. Wow, now that is excellent customer service!!

I’ve had the doll for about one month now and I am still extremely happy with her. Actually, I’m already wanting to purchase a second doll hahaha… that’s how much I’m enjoying her. When I’m actually ready to purchase my second doll, I will most definitely be shopping with SEXYREALSEXDOLLS.com again!

Thank you SRSD!

INFORMATIONS