exdollofficial.com

EXClone On Sale or Marked Down

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

EXClone On Sale or Marked Down

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Short version:

Jie is on sale - 1,699.99 off
Kevin is on sale - 2,299.99 off
Violetta is on sale - 1,699.99 off

Long version:

OK, so I have a Summit Series Alexa. The realism on this doll is unmatched and I have dolls from several other manufacturers including dolls that cost more than Alexa. I'm not going to violate TDFs rule of discussing a competing brand in a manufacturers section so I'll just leave it there. Alexa is just amazing. Her only faults are that (1) she doesn't stand, (2) the silicone is very firm and (3) she is very, very sticky. For anyone who orders a Summit Series, do not pass go, do not collect $200, immediately upon opening the box, you must, must, must powder this doll. Trust me.

When EX Doll came out with their softer silicone, I was obviously very, very interested in both Violetta and Evelyn. Unfortunately the price just kept me on the sidelines until now.

If you check the EXDoll.VIP site, you will see that Violetta was priced at 7,699.99 USD. Google EX Doll Violetta and you will find the same 7,700 price ranging up to 7,999.

Now if you select the EXDoll banner on the top of this post, you'll see that Violetta is priced at (just) 6,000 USD before options.

Now I found Violetta on a non TDF approved vendor's website for just 5,000 a few months back. I have ordered accessories from them so I know that it was not a scam website. I messaged them and asked if they could fulfill the order at that price. Sure enough, the price was moved to 7,700 and they offered a coupon if I wanted to order Violetta through them.

Fast forward to what I spotted on the official EX website last week and so I asked again if Violetta could really be purchased for 6,000 plus options.

The last thing I want to be responsible for is a mistake by a web designer updating a web page getting someone in trouble. I don't need another doll at the cost of someone getting in trouble.

I was told by EX Doll that they didn't see any mistakes and stressed to make sure I was ordering from the correct website, the one that can be found at top of this vendor forum. If there was a discount, that it was likely to just be temporary so it was best to order as soon as possible. Any customizations should be followed up with Customer Service.

OK. You don't need to tell me twice. Trigger pulled. Violetta now on order. Insert mic drop emoji here.

For those considering ordering one of the dolls ""on sale""" (I don't know if it's a sale or permanent price change), this cost does NOT include 800 USD for shipping to the US. You will need to add another 800 for shipping!

I requested Violetta to have some additional options that were previously listed as having an additional cost. I asked for (1) implanted eyebrows, (2) extra soft breasts, (3) extra soft vagina, and (4) hardened feet. When my official quote from EX came back, the only option I had to pay for was the eyebrows and that was only 40. The extra soft vagina, breasts and hardened feet are now default.

I messaged EX Doll one more time and asked if they were positive that this wasn't a web designer's mistake. I wanted to post the "sale" here and tell others that might be interested but I didn't get a response to my follow up message. Gosh, I really hope that posting this doesn't get someone in trouble.

So for those interested in the Clone Series, I hope this information was useful. I have no idea how long these new prices will last. Perhaps this will generate a few orders and we will see more of these on the forum.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: EXClone On Sale or Marked Down

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Hmm, I checked a moment ago and saw the same thing. Now Jie is $46,800 and Monique is $39,800.

I really like EX and do think they're worth a premium price, but given the market's growth the last couple years I do think they need to bring their prices down to remain competitive. You no longer need to spend $7000 for a super realistic doll that's also too hard to use. Otherwise I think they'll get priced out by the competition. I'd love for them to lower their price and see if that drives sales. I think they're tinkering with the idea with their Katherine doll.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: EXClone On Sale or Marked Down

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:08 pm Hmm, I checked a moment ago and saw the same thing. Now Jie is $46,800 and Monique is $39,800.
Hi Justinpassinthru.

There's more than one Jie and Monique. If you scroll down you will see the other ones listed. There are multiple photo sets of the same doll.

INFORMATIONS