Starpery.com

Introducing Brooke, a Starpery 148F review

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Introducing Brooke, a Starpery 148F review

Post by vihtahousu »

Babel99 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:33 pm
vihtahousu wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:12 pm She looks absolutely amazing!

I've been on a roll again, looking feverishly for my 4th doll(sigh..) and I think this might be just it! Had a short try on full silicone doll, and while it looks amazing its just not that great for actual sex..

I want my first real big boobed doll, but not exceedingly so. And if OP says sex with this thing is heavenly..im sold :mrgreen: Way you describe her love hole actually having decent size and even able to spread out whole canal to dry, sounds really promising to me. Im not a big fan of too tight of a sensation and she might be just perfectly loose if i may say so :roll:
Gotta start browsing through Starpery head selection, at the moment im really liking #7 (elizabeth)
Yeah I commonly say "Get a silicon doll if you want a partner that will always be on display around the house, but get a TPE doll if you want a sex doll."

I wanted Brooke to play a sex doll role, reason why I took her in TPE. She saw a lot of action and she can take it believe me.

If you read my last update about the two months old ownership, the only thing I would say is that, as a sex doll, I wish her breast and butt cheeks were softer. This is not a deal killer for me by any means, but it is important to point out the potential area of improvement. Other than that, she is a dream synthetic gal. If you can handle the weight, I cannot imagine how CRAZY this doll must be without weight reduction.
Yup, read through all of it :D And boob and ass softness "issue" caught my attention, problem is naturally how to know the degree of the hardness it has. Id imagine some of this also has to do with weight reduction, and if i end up buying this model I intend to go without any of it for sure :D So it would fall into that crazy category :mrgreen: I'm also tempted to just go with same hedy head you have because it is very nice.

So, you would say she is best feeling doll regarding love hole feeling in your collection? Or does something surpass it? I do love my 2 tpe girl(few years old so things might have improved since) and 1 newer silicone, sex has never been their best part however. Im looking for that smooth feeling, not overpowering or too much friction kinda close to real sex deal...

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Starpery Manager »

Babel99 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:12 am
esp wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:37 am That's great news Babel. I'm glad she's holding up great! Starpery seems top notch!
So this is the s-tpe blend?
Well this is a VERY good question and I think that I will let Chris answer this.

What I will say here is pure speculation but I had a conversation with other forum members in another thread ... From what I heard (again, I do not know if it is true or not), S-TPE is a material that became available for few manufacturers over a year ago. But recently, WM started to talk about it within a marketing strategy. So I personally thought that S-TPE was a brand new thing by WM, but it seems that it is not ... that other manufacturers would have start using it earlier.

So maybe Brooke is made of that new material. I am not sure.

Chris, the TPE that Starpery use ... is it proprietary to you guys of it comes from a third party company? Would you consider it as S-TPE?
Hello Babel99, thanks for your good review and your wonderful pictures! Brooke looks so stunning under your camera!! :thumbs_up:

Hello esp, about the TPE material, although not sure what is the S-TPE, Starpery team is always improving our tech and testing different materials to bring better and high quality products to our dear customers.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Great review. I'm heavily leaning towards this doll in silicone. Just looks like a great looking sculpt.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

PartThree wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:52 am Great review. I'm heavily leaning towards this doll in silicone. Just looks like a great looking sculpt.
Thank you very much PartThree! :D
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Simply an amazing body shape - perfect tits and ass! A curvy man's paradise.

INFORMATIONS