www.wmdolls.com

This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Saralina

This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Post by Saralina »

Hi guys how are you? I'm glad I found this forum.
I'm a woman based in Europe that has always struggled with dating, even though I have low standards and only go for average looking guys (even they are picky). I hate the dating apps, I hate the endless talking stages that go nowhere and the stress that comes with being with someone.

I know a doll doesn't 100% replace a person but to be honest at this point I'm very satisfied being single and because I have pets and a lot of friends my companionship needs are mostly fulfilled by them.

But I still would like to have a muscular handsome doll to cuddle with, my favorite thing about getting a doll is that unlike the dating scene I don't have to compromise on looks and can go for the hottest doll. I also don't have to worry about him leaving me or getting bored of me. I have a pretty active imagination and together with an AI App I think it will be close enough to what I want.

If I understand correctly silicone dolls don't need much mantinace you can just wash and powder them right? I ordered one form realing but before I ordered I did a lot of research about dolls and realing has my favorite head and body. I also took a long time to think of this is the right decision or just an impulse buy since it's pretty expensive.

Now I'm patiently waiting for him to arrive! :angel:

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Post by soonpk »

Congratulations Saralina. Thanks for sharing. Now for the waiting till they arrive.
:glou:
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Blacknight323

Post by Blacknight323 »

Saralina wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:31 am Hi guys how are you? I'm glad I found this forum.
I'm a woman based in Europe that has always struggled with dating, even though I have low standards and only go for average looking guys (even they are picky). I hate the dating apps, I hate the endless talking stages that go nowhere and the stress that comes with being with someone.

I know a doll doesn't 100% replace a person but to be honest at this point I'm very satisfied being single and because I have pets and a lot of friends my companionship needs are mostly fulfilled by them.

But I still would like to have a muscular handsome doll to cuddle with, my favorite thing about getting a doll is that unlike the dating scene I don't have to compromise on looks and can go for the hottest doll. I also don't have to worry about him leaving me or getting bored of me. I have a pretty active imagination and together with an AI App I think it will be close enough to what I want.

If I understand correctly silicone dolls don't need much mantinace you can just wash and powder them right? I ordered one form realing but before I ordered I did a lot of research about dolls and realing has my favorite head and body. I also took a long time to think of this is the right decision or just an impulse buy since it's pretty expensive.

Now I'm patiently waiting for him to arrive! :angel:
Congrats on your purchase, I hope he arrives soon and safely. Please share photos if you get the chance
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Yes very interested to see how you get on.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Hi, Saralina, and welcome to the forum! Your post echoes the reasons so many of us have dolls.

I hope you enjoy your new snuggle buddy. They aren’t perfect companions, but they’re not far from it, and they’ll never mistreat you!

Best wishes!

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Welcome Saralina! Best of luck and happiness with your new doll.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I'm always very excited for new doll buyers.

I hope you enjoy your new cuddle buddy!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Well this girl is super excited for you!!! Can’t wait to see your hunk! Congratulations, I’m sure you will love him!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Congratulations! This is a great way to start the new year! :glou:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Greetings and Happy New Year, Saralina! Welcome to TDF and Congratulations! on your new pending addition.

I'm right there with you on the whole "okay with being single" thing. It has MANY advantages. :)
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Hi and welcome to the site Saralina!
Congrats on your hunk and hope you post some pics of him when he arrives in the near future!
As Treepusher said, your post is similar to the reason many of us have dolls, but It will be interesting to see, from a woman's perspective, how your relationship develops with your new man, as that can vary, but many times it can be surprisingly deep, starting with a name.
Don't be a stranger here and good luck!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

HoneyHose wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:48 am... It will be interesting to see, from a woman's perspective, how your relationship develops with your new man, as that can vary, but many times it can be surprisingly deep, starting with a name...
This^^
Women remain (and probably always will) a mystery to me. It's fascinating to see these sorts of thing.
Don't be a stranger, Saralina. Some of us are of a somewhat... odd... bunch :whistle: . But we're all welcoming and friendly and just want you to have the best experience!
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Blacknight323

Post by Blacknight323 »

DocWen wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:34 am
HoneyHose wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:48 am... It will be interesting to see, from a woman's perspective, how your relationship develops with your new man, as that can vary, but many times it can be surprisingly deep, starting with a name...
This^^
Women remain (and probably always will) a mystery to me. It's fascinating to see these sorts of thing.
Don't be a stranger, Saralina. We're a somewhat... odd... bunch :whistle: . But we're welcoming and friendly and just want you to have the best experience!
We’re not odd, we just have an interest in a taboo subject that is becoming more of a norm and this forum is for us to come together and support each other. Life isn’t fair, some people look better than others and some people lack things such as social skills and these dolls mitigate all of that. :haha4:
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Blacknight323 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:53 am
DocWen wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:34 am
This^^
Don't be a stranger, Saralina. We're a somewhat... odd... bunch :whistle: . But we're welcoming and friendly and just want you to have the best experience!
We’re not odd, we just have an interest in a taboo subject that is becoming more of a norm and this forum is for us to come together and support each other. Life isn’t fair, some people look better than others and some people lack things such as social skills and these dolls mitigate all of that. :haha4:
:haha4: Noted! I'll try to edit my previous post to say... well... some of us are odd but still nice!
---
DocWen

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Always happy to see more doll owners, and especially male dolls. Please do post pictures when he arrives if you can! Seeing how the owners of dolls style and dress their dolls is definitely an interest of mine, because styling your doll means a world of difference from factory photos or even glitzed up promo shots. A wig or an outfit changes a doll's vibe completely, to say nothing of their face makeup/contouring etc.

We're a friendly bunch for the most part so don't be afraid to reach out here.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

INFORMATIONS