www.wmdolls.com

This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
HoneyHose

Re: This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Post by HoneyHose »

Wow Saralina!!
Nice! No wonder you can't wait to get your guy home!
He's got a rock hard...set of abs!! 😉...lol...

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Beyond Range wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:09 am Hey Saralina.

First of all, I'm very glad that this mess with Realing and your money turned out well for you.

We handle everything relating to realising exclusively via "Fraudoll". We had a complaint because the base plate of Mike's head had broken off. Realing then sent us a completely new and much more valuable head.
This is "Jason."

I almost ordered from Fraudoll but wasn't sure I could trust them

The replacement head has an improved construction, incredibly beautiful implanted hair and a magnificent full beard. A real beauty. We were sent factory photos beforehand to see if we liked it and could specify our wishes, and they then made the beard even thicker.

As a result, it seems that you can neither reach realing directly nor do business with them as an end user. However, it seems to work smoothly via a dealer.
It may of course be a rumour, but I have heard that Realing has an extremely high volume of orders and is struggling to keep up with production.

This is mike

This is Jason

Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Jmacb9 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:01 pm 🥳🥳

He looks great! Now you get to enjoy the most agonizing part of the doll buying experience… waiting for the shipping companies to bring him home.
I'm soooo excited 😊😊😊😊😊 then I'll make an Instagram for him hihi

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Based on those factory photos, it looks like you'll be shopping for wigs soon. :)

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Saralina wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 am Just got his factory photos!!!! From Spartan :multi: :multi:

Is the first time I see a male doll, and though I'm not so old and reasonably fit I have to admit: just don't know how the fuck to compete with this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats Saralina! :wink:
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Don't look now, but I think many women (not on here though!) have been saying that about the female dolls for years!...lol...

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Honestly he's so hot I probably won't bother hooking up with tinder guys ever again when he arrives lol . no way they can compete with him

However the hair looks a bit chopped I might need to fix his hair when he arrives.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

No tinder nonsense, no awkwardness, no pressure, no judgments...just everything how YOU want!
You might want to take that delivery day off from work! 😉...lol...

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Saralina wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:31 am Hi guys how are you? I'm glad I found this forum.
I'm a woman based in Europe that has always struggled with dating, even though I have low standards and only go for average looking guys (even they are picky). I hate the dating apps, I hate the endless talking stages that go nowhere and the stress that comes with being with someone.

I know a doll doesn't 100% replace a person but to be honest at this point I'm very satisfied being single and because I have pets and a lot of friends my companionship needs are mostly fulfilled by them.

But I still would like to have a muscular handsome doll to cuddle with, my favorite thing about getting a doll is that unlike the dating scene I don't have to compromise on looks and can go for the hottest doll. I also don't have to worry about him leaving me or getting bored of me. I have a pretty active imagination and together with an AI App I think it will be close enough to what I want.

If I understand correctly silicone dolls don't need much mantinace you can just wash and powder them right? I ordered one form realing but before I ordered I did a lot of research about dolls and realing has my favorite head and body. I also took a long time to think of this is the right decision or just an impulse buy since it's pretty expensive.

Now I'm patiently waiting for him to arrive! :angel:
Welcome.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

HoneyHose wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:30 am No tinder nonsense, no awkwardness, no pressure, no judgments...just everything how YOU want!
You might want to take that delivery day off from work! 😉...lol...
Oh for sure that day I'll be home all day.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Saralina wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 am Just got his factory photos!!!! From Spartan :multi: :multi:
I have this doll, it's amazingly well crafted.

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Saralina wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:19 am Honestly he's so hot I probably won't bother hooking up with tinder guys ever again when he arrives lol . no way they can compete with him

However the hair looks a bit chopped I might need to fix his hair when he arrives.
Yeah fuck those apps. I actually keep the apps on my phone and check them periodically to remind myself why I bought dolls. I logged in on Grindr last night, and the cutest guy within one hour of driving time was, at best, a 6 when compared to either of my dolls. He wouldn't have been interested in me anyways.

Regarding the hair, did you get implanted hair?

Btw, have you picked out a name for your new guy yet, or are you waiting to choose a name when he arrives?
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Jmacb9 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:49 pm
Saralina wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:19 am Honestly he's so hot I probably won't bother hooking up with tinder guys ever again when he arrives lol . no way they can compete with him

Yeah fuck those apps. I actually keep the apps on my phone and check them periodically to remind myself why I bought dolls. I logged in on Grindr last night, and the cutest guy within one hour of driving time was, at best, a 6 when compared to either of my dolls. He wouldn't have been interested in me anyways.

Regarding the hair, did you get implanted hair?

Btw, have you picked out a name for your new guy yet, or are you waiting to choose a name when he arrives?
"actually keep the apps on my phone and check them periodically to remind myself why I bought dolls." Well said jmacb9!, I keep them for that reason too, so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Just a few weeks ago i was talking to a guy I met on there, he seemed cool and was cute but he kept making excuses not to meet but kept texting me every day love bombing and it was clear he was just another waste of time like the ones that came before him. It made me think how much better Leo is and made me glad that Leo will be here in a few weeks

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

His on the wayyyy should arrive this or next week :grab: I have waited too long for this moment :multi:

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Saralina wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:47 pm "actually keep the apps on my phone and check them periodically to remind myself why I bought dolls." Well said jmacb9!, I keep them for that reason too, so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.
I felt this, Saralina! I have now come to use my Isabella as a "measuring stick" for her real-world, biological counterparts now. And most eventually fail, by comparison. 😉

Those German men you speak of simply don't know what they are missing out on. You are a smart, fun, amazing person, of which they will never get to know the true value that you could bring to their lives. Their loss. A BIG loss. But, you'll be fine! 😊
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

INFORMATIONS