www.wmdolls.com

This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Post by LoversJD »

MyDollIsHappy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:47 pm That is really sad. Thanks for sharing your experience. Not answering even if they ship your product is a very bad feeling. Dolls are quite expensive and don't knowing what happens with it is super bad. I didn't know that paypal offers that service. Thanks for sharing this as well. I will choose paypal from now on.

I hope your buddy will soon arrive and you both have a nice first honeymoon together :)
I got a fake doll for my first ever purchase. I sent images to my bank and PayPal. Ended up with a refund and I told the vendor to arrange collection if they wanted their product back (not a vendor TDF). As long as you are not embarrassed, you can still take official routes and the payment processors are very professional (they have seen and heard it all lol).

This was before I found this forum etc. Good luck and welcome.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

SpartanLover wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:20 pm
Saralina wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:49 pm
Careful when ordering from realing, they never reply to emails, it's been more than a month and they haven't sent me anything, not factory photos, no tracking number, no doll and no reply to my emails
I hope it doesn't come to that, but if they do not deliver your order and you have to dispute your payment, you can re-order from us, and I will provide you with a free Rush Manufacture. This means we will make your doll in 15 days at no extra charge, and we will also match the price you paid.

I sent you a PM :)
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

HoneyHose wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:17 pm Hi Saralina,
So sorry to hear how your first doll purchase hasn't gone exactly smoothly!
I guess you can see we're all pulling for you, and hope you can get your guy home soon!

Oh, and wintery greetings from the great white north, Canada! 🇨🇦🇩🇪
Thank you . And thanks to everyone wishing me well.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

LoversJD wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:10 pm
MyDollIsHappy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:47 pm That is really sad. Thanks for sharing your experience. Not answering even if they ship your product is a very bad feeling. Dolls are quite expensive and don't knowing what happens with it is super bad. I didn't know that paypal offers that service. Thanks for sharing this as well. I will choose paypal from now on.

I hope your buddy will soon arrive and you both have a nice first honeymoon together :)
I got a fake doll for my first ever purchase. I sent images to my bank and PayPal. Ended up with a refund and I told the vendor to arrange collection if they wanted their product back (not a vendor TDF). As long as you are not embarrassed, you can still take official routes and the payment processors are very professional (they have seen and heard it all lol).

This was before I found this forum etc. Good luck and welcome.
Imagine they send me the doll but never send me tracking info ...like that would be awful. I don't know when it will arrive, or where it is, if its coming at all...

Oh I'm not embarrassed at all, I keep it real and will tell them exactly that's a sex doll. I once filled a claim with PayPal for a wig company that scammed me and PayPal refunded me!! Hope it doesn't come to that, but you know what's funny? Even though the wig store was a scam they had better customer service than realing, actually replied to messages lol and even sent me something instead of just keeping my money and not sending anything, just wasn't what I ordered..but it was something lol

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Update: so I filled a PayPal claim against realing, PayPal gave them 10 days to respond and they didn't respond even to PayPal. The case is under review now. I will probably win the case since according to PayPal rules if the seller doesn't respond within the time frame that they give them, they automatically decide in favor of the buyer so I'll probably win this case, just hope it doesn't take so long for PayPal to refund me

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

I'm gonna order again this time from Spartan. Never ever order from realing website directly. They'll just take your money and don't send you anything or even reply to emails, not even to PayPal contacting them they replied.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Jeez Saralina!!
So sorry to hear of all this nonsense you've had to go through!
At least you're not out any money...just the time you could have been enjoying your new man! 😉
I really hope your next order goes a lot better!!

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Saralina wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:02 pm Update: so I filled a PayPal claim against realing, PayPal gave them 10 days to respond and they didn't respond even to PayPal. The case is under review now. I will probably win the case since according to PayPal rules if the seller doesn't respond within the time frame that they give them, they automatically decide in favor of the buyer so I'll probably win this case, just hope it doesn't take so long for PayPal to refund me
I wish you a quick refund and much better luck next time, Saralina.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

This Realing brand is strange. They have some nice models (which really exist since some TDF members have them), but they have very few sellers and they seem incapable of selling directly or even responding to an email from their customers.
This looks like a big waste. Meanwhile their competitors are making progress (IT has reduced the weight of its 176 cm model to 40 kg, for example, which reduces Realing's technical advantage in terms of weight) . Good for IT that makes interesting dolls, but it's a shame for Realing which is wasting a temporary technical lead on a very important aspect concerning male dolls.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

4891d wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:33 pm
This Realing brand is strange. They have some nice models (which really exist since some TDF members have them), but they have very few sellers and they seem incapable of selling directly or even responding to an email from their customers.
This looks like a big waste. Meanwhile their competitors are making progress (IT has reduced the weight of its 176 cm model to 40 kg, for example, which reduces Realing's technical advantage in terms of weight) . Good for IT that makes interesting dolls, but it's a shame for Realing which is wasting a temporary technical lead on a very important aspect concerning male dolls.

Yeah if you order from Spartan you get your realing done and sent pretty quickly, it's just that if you order directly from the realing website you don't receive anything not even a reply to an email, it's very weird, and a shame because they make the best male dolls

I just wish I ordered directly form spartan ...look all the time I wasted, he could already be here if I had made the right decision in the first place :(

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

What also surprises me is that Realing was so engaged with the forum when they were introducing their new line, and eager to get input. They graciously accepted feedback and responded to inquiries in less than 24 hours. Now they aren’t even responding to customers who have paid thousands of dollars?? It just doesn’t make any sense.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

FormerlyHot wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:28 am What also surprises me is that Realing was so engaged with the forum when they were introducing their new line, and eager to get input. They graciously accepted feedback and responded to inquiries in less than 24 hours. Now they aren’t even responding to customers who have paid thousands of dollars?? It just doesn’t make any sense.

Yes I noticed that, I also noticed they haven't been online since September 2023....no idea what happened with them but they should no longer be TDF approved since they just take your money and don't send you anything

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Do you guys think I should make a new post here warning people about ordering directly from realing?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Saralina wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:32 am Do you guys think I should make a new post here warning people about ordering directly from realing?
Well, you can present things in a less negative way, at least in the title, by advising ordering from a seller rather than purchasing directly.
If you post this thread in their sub-forum, it might get a response.

I too noticed that Realing was absent on TDF after having been very active.
It would be interesting to get feedback from someone who recently ordered through a seller. Did the confirmation and then the factory photos arrive quickly or not?

A priori, Realing still exists since Coeros showed their stand at a major trade show in China.

One possibility is that your messages went to their spam folder and no one saw them.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

4891d wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:01 am
Saralina wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:32 am Do you guys think I should make a new post here warning people about ordering directly from realing?
Well, you can present things in a less negative way, at least in the title, by advising ordering from a seller rather than purchasing directly.
If you post this thread in their sub-forum, it might get a response.

I too noticed that Realing was absent on TDF after having been very active.
It would be interesting to get feedback from someone who recently ordered through a seller. Did the confirmation and then the factory photos arrive quickly or not?

A priori, Realing still exists since Coeros showed their stand at a major trade show in China.

One possibility is that your messages went to their spam folder and no one saw them.

They never sent factory photos or tracking number and yes I checked the spam folder. The TDF forum manager also messaged them on my behalf and didn't get a reply from them , PayPal also messaged them and they also didn't reply to PayPal

My order was in December, no reply ever from them. I even sent them a message here and used their email.

Plus 3 people told me they messaged realign with some questions and they also didn't reply to them, but these people never ordered from them only asked them questions.

INFORMATIONS