www.wmdolls.com

This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Saralina

Re: This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Post by Saralina »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:42 am
Saralina wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:47 pm "actually keep the apps on my phone and check them periodically to remind myself why I bought dolls." Well said jmacb9!, I keep them for that reason too, so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.
I felt this, Saralina! I have now come to use my Isabella as a "measuring stick" for her real-world, biological counterparts now. And most eventually fail, by comparison. 😉

Those German men you speak of simply don't know what they are missing out on. You are a smart, fun, amazing person, of which they will never get to know the true value that you could bring to their lives. Their loss. A BIG loss. But, you'll be fine! 😊
Thank you that's sweet of you. My doll will arrive soon
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Package is in my country. But its stuck in customs, sadly Spartan didn't include VAT In my invoice and I didn't notice it so now it complicates things, hope that's the only problem and that my package will be released soon. If I understand correctly ups pays for that then notifies me in the app to pay them back. I think I will call them Monday instead of waiting for them to contact me

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Nevermind the package is on his way. Supposed to arrive tomorrow 😁😁😁

But didn't receive any link to pay customs in the website, maybe I'll have to pay in person? Well I got cash, debit card and PayPal, hope they accept one of them. Or maybe I just receive the invoice later per mail 📬

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Well, finally!! 😁
I would have thought all delivery costs would have been included with your order payment...but either way better book tomorrow and Tuesday off from work! 😉

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Hope the delivery goes smoothly.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Nevermind... yesterday said import scan on the way, now it says it's still at customs :( no need to get excited I guess. Just a headache this doll has been

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Saralina wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:54 am Nevermind... yesterday said import scan on the way, now it says it's still at customs :( no need to get excited I guess. Just a headache this doll has been
Oh no. Your hopes raised and then beaten back down 😞
I'm sure it will make sense it all the sweeter when he does arrive.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Sorry to hear of the slight setback, but have faith Saralina....you know he will arrive and have you smiling soon enough! 😄

Ant999

Post by Ant999 »

A belated welcome from me too, Saralina. It is always welcome to get a woman's views here too. It is sad that you have had so much trouble buying your doll/man. I was really lucky, my country has no TDF approved doll vendors so I ordered directly from a factory in China and had absolutely no problems. They helpfully replied to messages, on my request even to combine a head and body that don't normally sell together, and customs, UPS and their local representatives DSV all worked without a problem, it was 3 weeks from order to arrival. I could even track her flights from China via Hong Kong, Taiwan, Dubai to Johannesburg.
To take your attention away from the troubles for a minute, I find it fascinating that there seems to be a similarity between your avatar and another doll from the same company my doll comes from. Is it just me or do you see it too? Expression of determination on their faces.
SYDOLL-160cm-29kg.jpg
SYDOLL-160cm-29kg.jpg (8.22 KiB) Viewed 196 times

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Beyond Range wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:09 am Hey Saralina.

First of all, I'm very glad that this mess with Realing and your money turned out well for you.

We handle everything relating to realising exclusively via "Fraudoll". We had a complaint because the base plate of Mike's head had broken off. Realing then sent us a completely new and much more valuable head.
This is "Jason."

The replacement head has an improved construction, incredibly beautiful implanted hair and a magnificent full beard. A real beauty. We were sent factory photos beforehand to see if we liked it and could specify our wishes, and they then made the beard even thicker.

As a result, it seems that you can neither reach realing directly nor do business with them as an end user. However, it seems to work smoothly via a dealer.
It may of course be a rumour, but I have heard that Realing has an extremely high volume of orders and is struggling to keep up with production.

This is mike

This is Jason

You're from Germany right? Did they annoy you about eori number when you bought your dolls? I'm a private person I shouldn't need one but ups insist on it

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

They keep asking for an eori number I don't have it can't get it because I'm not a company and even if I could get it it will take weeks anyway. This isn't fair because only companies need that to import to the EU not private people. So in other words I give up. My doll will never arrive now and I lost 3k when I bought it. Wish I never ordered anything, wish I never found this website. this has been a nightmare and a waste of money.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Saralina wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:47 am They keep asking for an eori number I don't have it can't get it because I'm not a company and even if I could get it it will take weeks anyway. This isn't fair because only companies need that to import to the EU not private people. So in other words I give up. My doll will never arrive now and I lost 3k when I bought it. Wish I never ordered anything, wish I never found this website. this has been a nightmare and a waste of money.
My heart is breaking at your struggles getting it. Please take a deep breath (I know it's hard) and hang in there (I know, "easier said than done").

There are those here that care about you and are here to support you. You are not the first to have a delivery holdup issue and you certainly won't be the last.

Feel free to reach out (hugs from America).
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Saralina,

do not give up! You bought doll with vendor store?
Ask them for help, it is responsibility of vendor store to help!
They should not need eori number I think. They must claim item is for personal use.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Saralina wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:47 am They keep asking for an eori number I don't have it can't get it because I'm not a company and even if I could get it it will take weeks anyway. This isn't fair because only companies need that to import to the EU not private people. So in other words I give up. My doll will never arrive now and I lost 3k when I bought it. Wish I never ordered anything, wish I never found this website. this has been a nightmare and a waste of money.
¿EORI number? Really, can't believe they're asking you for an EORI number for something you've purchased through a store for your personal use, there must be some kind of mistake somewhere. I see so much disheartening stories here (dolls not arriving or arriving in bad condition after a big spent and long wait, dolls which will offer so much to us) I really wish I could help! :cry:

Easier said than done but... Don't give up! You deserve your boy and nothing less!
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

I've been drawn in by your struggles also. Good luck, persistence will pay off and you will find it was worth it all.

INFORMATIONS