www.wmdolls.com

New Material S-TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Material S-TPE

Post by goofy_dr_love »

WM dolls wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:10 am I apologize for the inconvenience. This mold is still undergoing repairs.
The latest designs of dolls all feature the correct LHP. Please feel free to take a look.

WM DOLLS
Hi can you please do 155DD next? I would appreciate it as i really want one again. I had 2 of them in the past and now with the new STPE i want buy one again but would prefer with correct LHP.
Many thanks!
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:49 am
WM dolls wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:10 am I apologize for the inconvenience. This mold is still undergoing repairs.
The latest designs of dolls all feature the correct LHP. Please feel free to take a look.

WM DOLLS
Hi can you please do 155DD next? I would appreciate it as i really want one again. I had 2 of them in the past and now with the new STPE i want buy one again but would prefer with correct LHP.
Many thanks!
I am in the process of ordering WM160B original, any update on this mold?

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

mebaru wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:19 am
WM dolls wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:01 pm Currently, the new type of S-TPE material exhibits significantly higher tensile strength and tear resistance compared to ordinary TPE materials. However, it is worth noting that S-TPE material remains thermoplastic and requires heating to over 200 degrees Celsius to melt for doll production.

We are actively seeking a material that can withstand high temperatures, maintains a soft texture, and contains no harmful substances to the human body. As a result, dolls made from S-TPE material still cannot reduce weight at this time.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue our search for the most suitable materials for our products.

WM DOLLS
Thank you for your response.
I am surprised because I honestly did not expect an answer! :D
And at the same time, I feel like I have a new trust in WMDOLL!
In recent years, silicone doll manufacturers have uniformly sought to broaden their user base by making their products lighter.
I think that TPE is an appropriate material for sex dolls, and it is frustrating that it lags behind silicone dolls in terms of weight reduction.
We hope you will discover new technologies as soon as possible! :glou:
Thank you.
Yes, TPE material is soft, and we also believe it's the most suitable material for sex dolls. We're actively exploring ways to reduce the weight of TPE dolls, but it's proven to be quite challenging. In the meantime, we've introduced silicone dolls as they are lighter and can meet some of the market demands.

WM DOLLS

Al Bundy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Al Bundy »

Thank you for the updates... also, when can we expect Ball jointed Skeletons to be released? :D

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

Ava Love wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:05 am Is the S-TPE available in cocoa and black skintones?

Also, is it available in the JK range?

Thank you.
I've asked this before to no answer which you might have missed. At least 2 agents have asked the question directly to you with no answer to date.

If it can't be done it's fine but at least a couple of sites suggest it is and have it in their options.

CipherLo

Post by CipherLo »

Is STPE the new replacement for TPE? or is there a distint difference between the two?

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

I have seen elsewhere that any TPE WM doll can be had in S-TPE, usually at extra cost depending on what deals are available from the vendor; no mention of prohibited colours. No idea if there's any policy about JK, but while CC don't offer JK with S-TPE, they must exist because myrobotdoll are mostly offering JK dolls in S-TPE.

As to it being a replacement, Jinsan have not said anything about withdrawing regular TPE from the market and vendors are still offering WM dolls with soft TPE as well.

Personally, I'd ask a local vendor and not rely on WM themselves -- vendors' customer services are often more clued-up than the manufacturers :haha4:

WakakoOnTheHolo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WakakoOnTheHolo »

foofighter12 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:52 pm So oil is not required (or at least that much) for S-TPE; however, is vaseline still necessary for high stress areas like in regular TPE dolls?
That’s something I’d like to know as well.

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

the living tribunal wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:17 am
Personally, I'd ask a local vendor and not rely on WM themselves -- vendors' customer services are often more clued-up than the manufacturers :haha4:
Which is what I have done. The preferred options can't give me an answer for sure and have asked the question directly to so far no answer from earlier in the week. As said, I have seen the S-TPE and skintone desired on some other vendors sites so I would assume that what I want won't be a problem. Of the 2 I know of offering this one won't be getting my custom but the other might if my preferred options continue to be ignored which would be pretty poor form from a customer service point of view.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey guys,

any of you had the chance to put their hand on S-TPE dolls yet? Cannot wait to read reviews about these.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Babel99 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:59 pm Hey guys,

any of you had the chance to put their hand on S-TPE dolls yet? Cannot wait to read reviews about these.
Also waiting for S-TPE reviews, but only time will tell if the quality will live up to what is claimed here.

With silicone there also was this claim, but it keeps cracking and is also not durable and is a sales pitch.... or better said a scam.

AnonTheMan86
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AnonTheMan86 »

I live with my parents at the moment due to a divorce. If I can move out, I'll get a jk doll with the stpe and post a review but I'll bet someone will beat me to it.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Working on it. Got one on order as we speak.

Bad Moose
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bad Moose »

What model is the larger breast doll in your video?

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

maybe here if you like haha :haha4:
Digginthemdollz wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:27 pm I'd like torso B19 in S-TPE where can I order?
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

INFORMATIONS