fanrealart.com

Maria & Della ROS heads

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
Slammersamc7

Maria & Della ROS heads

Post by Slammersamc7 »

Check this out! Looks like they made the ROS for my two favorite heads Maria and Della. I really like the Della one. The Maria one is a little weird around the mouth but still looks good.
Attachments
FANREAL_ROS_Maria_3.jpg
FANREAL_ROS_Maria_3.jpg (324.22 KiB) Viewed 3090 times
FANREAL_ROS_Della.jpg
FANREAL_ROS_Della.jpg (170.8 KiB) Viewed 3090 times

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Maria & Della ROS heads

Post by bbc3 »

Cool, these seem to have arrived sooner than I thought. I might try to get a Della head after I receive the 155cm.

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

Curious how these soft heads look with closed mouths, saw only a Vivi soft head photo with closed mouth and you can notice a difference in the mouth itself. That's expected but still interesting how it will look, Della has a slightly opened mouth by default for example.

Slammersamc7

Post by Slammersamc7 »

Yea it would interesting to see what the face looks like during oral. They should make videos using a dildo on the head.

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Finally, I can see what Della's head looks like with ROS.
I have ordered a Fanreal 170cm with Maria's head in hard silicone and Della's with ROS.
Della's head looks great. Now, I just need to see how hard it is and if it deforms a lot when she has something in her mouth.
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Oh boy... I officially need a second job. Della in ROS... 🥵
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

we need a video demonstration of these heads please. are the teeth removable and have they said what depth the orifice is?

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

bbc3 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:41 pm Cool, these seem to have arrived sooner than I thought. I might try to get a Della head after I receive the 155cm.
I have high interest in their 155 model. If your order is with all the soft options i would like to know the weight with head. Thanks in advance. I know you will make a nice review but this is my main point of interest. Second would be if boobs are a good handful+.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Thatfishguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thatfishguy »

Slammersamc7 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:51 pm Yea it would interesting to see what the face looks like during oral. They should make videos using a dildo on the head.
I have two ROS heads. It looks nothing like a doll without ROS. The head doesn’t bulge at all. Super realistic looking. Feeling is 8/10.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Oh I can now answer the question about the teeth as I have a Qian head with ROS that just arrived this week--no they aren't removable. As for depth...the jaw is pretty tight to open/close so I didn't do any measuring. Not sure if that's because it's so new or what, but there's just no way I'm going to force the issue and risk causing damage. The head is so beautiful and realistic, I just couldn't bear to have anything bad happen to it, whether it be tearing or damaging the moving jaw. The ROS was a free option so it's no big deal to me. I wasn't planning to actually use the ROS for sex, mainly just to have an extra option for posing and photos if I can ever get around to it.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

bbc3 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:34 am Oh I can now answer the question about the teeth as I have a Qian head with ROS that just arrived this week--no they aren't removable. As for depth...the jaw is pretty tight to open/close so I didn't do any measuring. Not sure if that's because it's so new or what, but there's just no way I'm going to force the issue and risk causing damage. The head is so beautiful and realistic, I just couldn't bear to have anything bad happen to it, whether it be tearing or damaging the moving jaw. The ROS was a free option so it's no big deal to me. I wasn't planning to actually use the ROS for sex, mainly just to have an extra option for posing and photos if I can ever get around to it.
Yeah that was my take from the few video they shared. I think if i ever buy one ill be buying a second "stunt" head from a different head and adaptor for oral. They're very beautiful and I think intended more to be admired than used. May I ask how soft the vagina/insert is please? I hope certainly alot softer than the heads

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

It's soft, but not dramatically so imo. My experience with different doll brands is limited as I only have an IT and a JSD o compare. And those other two I picked removable insert. The Fanreal is my first non removable/fixed body as I don't plan to use it too much as a sex toy and more for photos and general admiration. I guess that is the nice thing about owning multiple dolls is that you can spread out the uses.

Sliding my finger in, it feels really nice, but again I haven't tried for sex as its not my main purpose of that doll and I had to put her into storage temporarily for now.

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

Smart move by Fanreal to expand their ROS to these two. They should offer it in all their heads.

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

That first head on top looks amazing

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

bbc3 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:34 am Oh I can now answer the question about the teeth as I have a Qian head with ROS that just arrived this week--no they aren't removable. As for depth...the jaw is pretty tight to open/close so I didn't do any measuring. Not sure if that's because it's so new or what, but there's just no way I'm going to force the issue and risk causing damage. The head is so beautiful and realistic, I just couldn't bear to have anything bad happen to it, whether it be tearing or damaging the moving jaw. The ROS was a free option so it's no big deal to me. I wasn't planning to actually use the ROS for sex, mainly just to have an extra option for posing and photos if I can ever get around to it.
Can you share if the mouth can be closed completely and if there is an oral tunnel beyond a few inches of mouth? Difficult to find that info.

INFORMATIONS