sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anal Tear Suggestions & Advice. Zelex SLE 172E

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anal Tear Suggestions & Advice. Zelex SLE 172E

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

Sooooo... I was going a little hard doggy style and I rammed it a little too hard for her in door #2. I have a hard pearl body modification on the shaft of my 🍆. ( Look up penis pearling if you do not understand). I guess the thin membrane of stretched SLE material was not happy about it and a tear developed to accommodate my extra 🤔 girth. Should I put a little beed of silicone repair along the torn area as insurance? I know it is not going to reseal it, but just to give it some support maybe? Will it continue to tear or is the worst over now that it can accommodate me?
Attachments
PXL_20240106_162937071.MP.jpg
PXL_20240106_162937071.MP.jpg (5.28 MiB) Viewed 464 times
PXL_20240106_163000710.jpg
PXL_20240106_163000710.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 464 times

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Anal Tear Suggestions & Advice. Zelex SLE 172E

Post by silicon »

Oh dear looks a bit like the anus of my YL 153 silicon which got much worse with use, the anus ruptured where it joines the outer buttocks due to the thin nature of the silicone covering the gel butt it ruptured I applied silicone repair paste which dried I little hard for my liking the a US is now not fit for purpose, if the anus opening was a little wider maybe the thin silicone skin would have held..

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

silicon wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:47 pm Oh dear looks a bit like the anus of my YL 153 silicon which got much worse with use, the anus ruptured where it joines the outer buttocks due to the thin nature of the silicone covering the gel butt it ruptured I applied silicone repair paste which dried I little hard for my liking the a US is now not fit for purpose, if the anus opening was a little wider maybe the thin silicone skin would have held..
Good to know. I had my eye on this one (love the boobs) but the silicone/tearing issues with the openings is becoming a research nightmare. I've gambled on the new SEDOLL Silicone Pro series for both silicone durability/LHP...I'll know in a few months when it arrives.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Silpoxy dries too hard, turns the vag into a cheese grater.
I've had good luck with this Chinese product I purchased off of Amazon. It is firmer than the base material, but it self levels smooth.

Reverend Jack
From amazon
From amazon
20240109_102411.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 261 times
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

RevJack wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:09 am Silpoxy dries too hard, turns the vag into a cheese grater.
I've had good luck with this Chinese product I purchased off of Amazon. It is firmer than the base material, but it self levels smooth.

Reverend Jack
20240109_102411.jpg
Interesting. I have a skin colored silicone adhesive already. I don't know if it is the same as your recommendation. Luckily she had not torn any further. I think my body modification on my 🍆 was kinda sawing into the area. I really need to take the modification out, but it's hard taking a razor blade to your 🍆

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

That's the good thing about Prince Albert's, they can be temporarily removed.

I would open her legs and fill in that tear. It will provide support for the rest of the opening and reduce the stress on the torn area.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Thanks RevJack, I will have a look at that. I fear the problems my be caused by the thinness of these gel butt skins,,has anyone had problems with other makes with gel butt's maybe tpe butt's can handle I butt bang better...

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

silicon wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:12 am Thanks RevJack, I will have a look at that. I fear the problems my be caused by the thinness of these gel butt skins,,has anyone had problems with other makes with gel butt's maybe tpe butt's can handle I butt bang better...
Nah, it's the Silicone. Silicone assholes tear. The only sicone ass I've seen that doesn't tear after being hammered is Tayu. Other than that, they rip. Gel ass or not.

INFORMATIONS