www.wmdolls.com

Regular tpe vs s-tpe

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Prettz9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Regular tpe vs s-tpe

Post by Prettz9 »

Hi all, I'm looking to get a wm doll. I see 3 options for the skin. Tpe, s-tpe and ultrasoft tpe. Ultrasoft looks awesome but I hear it tears easy so I think that's out. What is the difference and everyone's opinions on regular tpe and the s-tpe.
Thanks!!

Joevega12

Re: Regular tpe vs s-tpe

Post by Joevega12 »

I think it's aliitle to early since they just released it a would wait a minute see what others reactions are of course if you ask them they will try to sell you on it in tell you how much better it is then the regular TPE in that can certainly be true but me personally I would like to hear it from other doll owners just my opinion luckily for me im saving up for my next doll so I have to wait anyway but anything on here about the new material S TPE I would keep a listen to

getawaydriver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by getawaydriver »

Well I'm just more confused, I didn't care for the tpe idea so I ruled out WM, and was drooling over three of the Angel Kiss dolls, now this amazing news changes everything.

INFORMATIONS