Ronni - AngelKiss - AK7-162 / #45

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
bauchmo

Re: Ronni - AngelKiss - AK7-162 / #45

Post by bauchmo »

So beautiful, I've been going back and for so much on this girl myself. My main concern is the tiny waist, I remember with the 166c issues I had with clothing, and this waist is very similar BUT the hips are wider and the space between the hips and waist is thicker so it has me thinking the clothes will fit better for that reason. Could just be I'm trying to talk myself into it though haha.

I considered the AK2 165 as well but honestly the AK7 162 has a much more appealing shape to me.

Looking forward to seeing amazing Leatherman shoots with Ronni! You will probably end up convincing me to get one just like you did with 159c and pictures of Shay LOL!!
~ B
Sidra (Sid) WM166cm C #273 New Body WM159cm C

Sid's current body is an Angelkiss AK7-163 with LS15 head. She doesn't have a thread as of yet.

Corpius

Post by Corpius »

How long did yours take from order until factory pictures/delivery?

Also did you order her with the ultra soft options? How soft are her thighs, butt (especially her butt, given there's no gel option), breasts, and vagina?

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Meschler wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:36 am The 162 is a real Killerbody. Looking forward to see more of her. Congratulation.
The face on the other hand isnt my favourite but I am sure Leatherman will bring the best out of her.....
Thanks for the vote of confidence Meschler. We are pretty excited about her 👍

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

bauchmo wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:27 pm So beautiful, I've been going back and for so much on this girl myself. My main concern is the tiny waist, I remember with the 166c issues I had with clothing, and this waist is very similar BUT the hips are wider and the space between the hips and waist is thicker so it has me thinking the clothes will fit better for that reason. Could just be I'm trying to talk myself into it though haha.

I considered the AK2 165 as well but honestly the AK7 162 has a much more appealing shape to me.

Looking forward to seeing amazing Leatherman shoots with Ronni! You will probably end up convincing me to get one just like you did with 159c and pictures of Shay LOL!!
Ronni is so well proportioned, she doesn’t seem like she has a tiny waist.
The thing we find most helpful is to buy shorts and jeans that are labeled ‘low rise’. And even skirts that can be dropped down on the hips a bit will work.

We have the AK 165 and find the 162 has a more pleasing body. 😉

Let me twist your arm! :haha4:
Corpius wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:37 pm How long did yours take from order until factory pictures/delivery?

Also did you order her with the ultra soft options? How soft are her thighs, butt (especially her butt, given there's no gel option), breasts, and vagina?
Hi Corpius

It was about 5 weeks total from order to delivery. Considering holidays.
Order November 21st. Factory pics December 15th. Delivery January 3rd.

There are no soft options. The body is soft and the soft areas, like the butt, don't have the foam core firmness.

:glou:

Corpius

Post by Corpius »

Leatherman wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:12 pm
Hi Corpius

It was about 5 weeks total from order to delivery. Considering holidays.
Order November 21st. Factory pics December 15th. Delivery January 3rd.

There are no soft options. The body is soft and the soft areas, like the butt, don't have the foam core firmness.

Huh, I actually placed an order for the AK7 with the LS45 and LS50 heads on Nov. 30. I still haven't gotten factory pictures yet. Well, I sort of did. I received just the head pictures yesterday, however I had ordered them both in hard silicone and was told that these were soft silicone. I don't know how they messed that up, but it now seems they may have to redo the heads, which will take even more time...On the potential brightside, when I had placed the order, they didn't have ROS for the LS50 head. Now that they do, I'm hoping they'll be able to swap to that since the head has to be redone anyways.

bauchmo

Post by bauchmo »

Leatherman wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:12 pm Ronni is so well proportioned, she doesn’t seem like she has a tiny waist.
The thing we find most helpful is to buy shorts and jeans that are labeled ‘low rise’. And even skirts that can be dropped down on the hips a bit will work.

That's all good to hear, I do that with jeans and shorts on the 159c I actually prefer the low rise cuts so it shows off her belly button and stomach :D You didnt have to twist much but consider my arm twisted LOL!!
~ B
Sidra (Sid) WM166cm C #273 New Body WM159cm C

Sid's current body is an Angelkiss AK7-163 with LS15 head. She doesn't have a thread as of yet.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

bauchmo wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:47 pm
Leatherman wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:12 pm Ronni is so well proportioned, she doesn’t seem like she has a tiny waist.

:haha4: :haha4:

Any time!

That's all good to hear, I do that with jeans and shorts on the 159c I actually prefer the low rise cuts so it shows off her belly button and stomach :D You didnt have to twist much but consider my arm twisted LOL!!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Ronni is gorgeous! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing much more of this babe! :glou:
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

DollCommander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:58 pm Ronni is gorgeous! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing much more of this babe! :glou:
Soon DC. We have a few things that will take priority but we are anxious too!

Thank you for stopping by!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Leatherman wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:03 pm
DollCommander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:58 pm Ronni is gorgeous! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing much more of this babe! :glou:
Soon DC. We have a few things that will take priority but we are anxious too!

Thank you for stopping by!
Ya'll are the reason I wandered into the Angel Kiss forum :evidence: :glou:

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Ramadutera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ramadutera »

Oh my god!
Finally first Photos from the AngelKiss 162 which is not promo Photos. Here the Company Name is not just a name. She has an amazing Body, the Head is not my favourite because the mouth shape looks a little strange like a rabbit, here i find the Stevie head bit better. Yet I am looking forward to future pictures. Don't let you too much time, please.

If my English is not that good, I apologize here. I'm currently learning the language and use bit google translate.

im_fine_
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by im_fine_ »

Im a bit confused on this. Im browsing a lot of different sites right now, because im interessted in getting a AK Doll. Informations are rare for this brand. Some vendors have a option for soft butt, breasts and thigh but others dont.

However, she looks amazing :)

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

im_fine_ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:07 am
Im a bit confused on this. Im browsing a lot of different sites right now, because im interessted in getting a AK Doll. Informations are rare for this brand. Some vendors have a option for soft butt, breasts and thigh but others dont.

However, she looks amazing :)
Be careful with vendors. Many use a universal template that shows options not availible in reality, because they can just copy and paste multiple doll listings with minimal effort. Also beware of "deals" on things like "free" gel breasts; gel breasts are default, no charge (already built into base pricing) and the only option on silicone dolls with C cup or larger, that is an industry standard. Some manufacturers do not charge for things like soft head. My advice is go with a reputable and honest vendor like Jeff at BootyCallDolls; his website isn't fancy like many others, but he is a honest and fair man, and one of the best in the business in my opinion.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

im_fine_
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by im_fine_ »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:50 pm
Be careful with vendors. Many use a universal template that shows options not availible in reality, because they can just copy and paste multiple doll listings with minimal effort. Also beware of "deals" on things like "free" gel breasts; gel breasts are default, no charge (already built into base pricing) and the only option on silicone dolls with C cup or larger, that is an industry standard. Some manufacturers do not charge for things like soft head. My advice is go with a reputable and honest vendor like Jeff at BootyCallDolls; his website isn't fancy like many others, but he is a honest and fair man, and one of the best in the business in my opinion.
Thanks for the advice! I guessed that already. There are many vendors that charge for things thats should be built in by default, like hand skeleton for example. Im gonna check out BootyCallDolls.
Also strange, i found a AngelKiss head that i really like (LS#7) and i found three pictures of that head that looks completely different. Did a bit of research and found out the head i like isnt actually LS#7, its WMS 7 from the WM silicone series. So they are compatible i guess? Because this head is listet by many vendors as AngelKiss. I mean AngelKiss is a WM brand, right?

Damn why its so hard to purchase the right girl :mrgreen: This drives me crazy, I can't think of anything else.

Edit: nevermind, i found the right head. There are two LS#7 heads. LS7-1 and LS7-2. Some vendors listed the two heads with the exact same number. LS7-1 on the AK7 body, that will be it! :mrgreen:

Zenrel

Post by Zenrel »

I also agree about using Jeff from Booty Call Dolls. He helped me order my AK4 and overall a great experience during the whole process.
Relani - AK4 #S29 viewtopic.php?t=177137
Previous Dolls
WM164D S29
Desi - SM156A X8 -replacement- TBA
Zhuhua - IT165 S6 -replacement- TBA
Wishlist
JSD 160E
AK6 157cm
Sino S161
Sanhui 163

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Confucius

INFORMATIONS