www.irontechdoll.com

Celebrating 10 Years of Irontech Dolls! Help Us Choose Which TPE Models to Upgrade. Your Opinions Matter!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.

Please let us know which TPE model(s) you think we should prioritize for an upgrade:

Poll ended at Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:54 pm

4%
14%
12%
164+
27%
20%
Other
24%

Total votes: 51

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Celebrating 10 Years of Irontech Dolls! Help Us Choose Which TPE Models to Upgrade. Your Opinions Matter!

Post by irontechdoll »

Hello everyone,
As we celebrate our 10th year, we want to express our gratitude for your continuous support. To ensure we offer the best experience, we're planning upgrades for some of our TPE models. Your opinion matters!
Please let us know which TPE model(s) you think we should prioritize for an upgrade:
  • 164+
  • Other
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions. Your valuable input helps shape the future of Irontech Doll.
Thank you for being part of our journey!
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

UpperLower

Re: Celebrating 10 Years of Irontech Dolls! Help Us Choose Which TPE Models to Upgrade. Your Opinions Matter!

Post by UpperLower »

I voted 158 upgrade, and by upgrade I’m hoping for an A-cup, not pregnant, great anatomically correct LHP, small waist, round rump upgrade. Built like a college freshman cheerleader.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

foofighter12

Re: Celebrating 10 Years of Irontech Dolls! Help Us Choose Which TPE Models to Upgrade. Your Opinions Matter!

Post by foofighter12 »

I might be in the minority, but I voted other, because I'm thinking of the IT 163cm plus. I'm not sure what upgrades you are planning but weight reduction and improved LHP would be incredible

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Also, recommendations on for future upgrades.

- upgraded materials that eliminates or significantly reduces color transfer
- upgraded skeleton with fortified wrists & palms to hold doll’s weight on all fours and fortified joints to prevent unwanted loosening. Another recommendation for skeletal upgrade, durable flex knees that allow the doll to bounce in cowgirl or in doggy
- scalp reconstruction designed to help wigs stay in place or for holding in implanted hair for soft silicone and/or TPE heads
- open and closable eye lids
- Bluetooth feature that allows user to transmit audio from phone to an improved speaker in the doll.
- a wider variety of nails and eye color to choose from
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Lifeguard_On_Duty
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lifeguard_On_Duty »

Would love to see an upgraded version of the old 165 cm plus model

Blackavar440
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Blackavar440 »

You need to absolutely most definitely upgrade the LHP on your 164 PLUS, I have one and it’s awful, so if you correct it and get it right just like your 171cm I would definitely buy another one because the body is so damn sexy, it would be so very nice to easily hit that pussy from behind😊👍

Fckdll

Post by Fckdll »

High res silicone version of 154 Miyin would be great! And also 159 Camille.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

All bodies released shortly after the company's founding would be subject to consolidation.
Nowadays, the quality of each company's products is tremendous, and the initial product concept is already outdated!
Personally, I would like to see an update of the 160cm model, and the 158cm model also seems to have a strong fan base, but I would still like to see a review of the LHP and the introduction of newly developed lightweight technology!
Maybe it would be a good idea to unify the silicone and TPE prototypes, as Star Perry did!
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

It's not as exciting as I thought it would be! :puppydogeyes:
Irontec is getting motivated, but I wonder if there are many users who think TPE dolls are outdated...
To begin with, the 162cm doll at the top of the list should not be in the TPE doll lineup... Everyone should take the survey more seriously! :deadhorse:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

skra-snarker

Post by skra-snarker »

158 has fantastic strong legs, there are not many dolls with strong thick thighs, nice booty some muscle tone and generous curves. I would give her a slightly more girth under chest and waist to be more realistic. An upgrade could give more definition on her shoulders and back. Also improve LHP. Oh and for me a Silicone option.
-- Silikodoll 150 G , H1 J7 --

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

As long as they are light and 150-160cm high with good proportion + correct LHP is all that matters.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

It would be nice to hear what "upgrade " actually means according to Irontech ??

Sili

PS. Voted for 158. This doll has faulty skeletal structure and an awful LHP so much to do with her if you want to do it properly.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Siliconeman wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:09 am It would be nice to hear what "upgrade " actually means according to Irontech ??

Sili

PS. Voted for 158. This doll has faulty skeletal structure and an awful LHP so much to do with her if you want to do it properly.
Same.

What do you guys mean by upgrade?

But my upgrade would be to give your tpe 156cm big butt doll bigger breasts like your silicone 160cm breast's.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

We appreciate the knowledgeable members in the forum who are well-informed and attentive. Our deliberate approach in this post is aimed at preventing random votes without genuine consideration. Once again, this post is specifically focused on inquiries about TPE dolls. Thank you, everyone!
mebaru wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:50 pm It's not as exciting as I thought it would be! :puppydogeyes:
Irontec is getting motivated, but I wonder if there are many users who think TPE dolls are outdated...
To begin with, the 162cm doll at the top of the list should not be in the TPE doll lineup... Everyone should take the survey more seriously! :deadhorse:
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Blackavar440
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Blackavar440 »

So as I said in my previous post in this thread and as this poll comes to a close today could you please upgrade the LHP on your 164 PLUS TPE model, if you do I’ll definitely buy one👍

INFORMATIONS