reallovesexdolls.com

Waspy Waists

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Waspy Waists

Post by ColColt »

If you're like me, I don't especially care for sub 20 inch waistlines and 35-38 inch hips but, they do exist. Case in point here...
Attachments
ScreenHunter 6986.jpg
ScreenHunter 6986.jpg (44.29 KiB) Viewed 790 times
ScreenHunter_829 Apr. 29 16.28.jpg
ScreenHunter_829 Apr. 29 16.28.jpg (126.61 KiB) Viewed 790 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Waspy Waists

Post by Mr Franz »

Me either, but dolls and ladies both come in all shapes and sizes. Something for every taste. :D

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I reckon so. I had a girlfriend in high school with a 19" waist and 35" hips. Looked unusual to me even then.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

I personally find females with this build very attractive. Though I’ve seen a few get overly exaggerated with Botox and implants and it’s right there when I lose interest
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

ColColt wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:10 pm I reckon so. I had a girlfriend in high school with a 19" waist and 35" hips. Looked unusual to me even then.
:D likely would have become my wife.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Its always funny when i see folks around here demanding less "fantasy" builds when it comes to waist to hip ratio. I have personally seen MANY women with extreme ratios similar to the post. While I personally love a nice thicker waist and even thicker hips- the notion that these women are fantasy is um- fantasy :) Women come in all shapes/sizes and I love them all! Until recently, it has been very centric to cultures. Walk around a largely black or latino population, you will become desensitized and understand that there is a large population of peoples that have small waists compared to hips from the slender to the BBW status. It really is a beautiful thing :)
Mistresses

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I don't mind the look on women, but I find it often looks uncanny to me on dolls. Maybe it's the lack of actual muscles and bones on the doll.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Gaijin wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:38 pm I don't mind the look on women, but I find it often looks uncanny to me on dolls. Maybe it's the lack of actual muscles and bones on the doll.
Ahh, yeah I get ya there. Here's exhibit A of some womanly Waspiness that I am currently in the lab applying enhancements.
Waspy mc waspiness.jpg
Waspy mc waspiness.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 704 times
Mistresses

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

cycleingking wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:29 pm
ColColt wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:10 pm I reckon so. I had a girlfriend in high school with a 19" waist and 35" hips. Looked unusual to me even then.
She actually did! :mrgreen:

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

ColColt wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:28 am
cycleingking wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:29 pm
She actually did! :mrgreen:
😂 Love it!
Mistresses

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

😂 Love it!
This was us at the Prom-didn't want to show faces but, you can see her small waist. She was a red head with brown eyes and use to say, "red on the head, hot in the hole". :mrgreen:
Attachments
ScreenHunter 6987.jpg
ScreenHunter 6987.jpg (244.35 KiB) Viewed 482 times

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

The shape is beautiful, the dimensions not so much.
I definitely like them a little thicker in the middle.
With dolls , it's very easy to go too much ,quickly.
But I suppose some people like dolls for this reason, the unrealistic beauty standard.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

cycleingking wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:34 pm Its always funny when i see folks around here demanding less "fantasy" builds when it comes to waist to hip ratio. I have personally seen MANY women with extreme ratios similar to the post. While I personally love a nice thicker waist and even thicker hips- the notion that these women are fantasy is um- fantasy :) Women come in all shapes/sizes and I love them all! Until recently, it has been very centric to cultures. Walk around a largely black or latino population, you will become desensitized and understand that there is a large population of peoples that have small waists compared to hips from the slender to the BBW status. It really is a beautiful thing :)
When I was a kid, a lot of women exhibited the wasp waist and for a time the figure was considered ideal. As you said above, it was no fantasy. Given documented trends in average body composition among the general population, they're just not as common as they once were.

A couple of golden era actresses come to mind:

... and there are still some out there nowadays:

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

The Wasp silhouette was from a time older women were in charge and young girls had no right to beauty.They were used in sex but not exposed in society. Im talking about all Victorian age up to late 1950s

Probably a defense strategy by older women to prevent competition. By analogy the same happened with men. White beard old men had more access to choose and sex than a young male kid.

In this respect the wasp measures are nothing more than a sign of middle-age women. As females age the backwards hip rise and stations very close to the lower rib.

Im not sure how its done possibly by contraction of the cervical spine while aging. Anyway that look is how thin middle-age female body shapes in her mid 30s onwards. (they used vests to tight their waist thinner)

It was discarded by that same reason, its not a sign of youth. Once Playboy and other erotic magazines surfaced in the 60s showing nude bodies of young females that is the shape that became preferred.

Plus gym, sports accessible to female favored muscle exercise that allowed for teen body shapes to be extended by many more years

As preferences widen there is a fast genetic adaptation of the body through mating and mixture, that is why body shapes are so different between a grand-mother and her grand-daughter comparing at similar ages.

Reproduction preferences act fast and before you know it in just one generation you can see changes. Same can be said about breasts.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I can't remember this girl's name but she's a great example.
Attachments
ScreenHunter 462.jpg
ScreenHunter 462.jpg (648.41 KiB) Viewed 330 times

INFORMATIONS