www.sedoll.com

SEDoll's Tracy is here! My very first♡

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
MiraiChobits

Re: SEDoll's Tracy is here! My very first♡

Post by MiraiChobits »

Also, pics! Morning Shyness❤️ she didnt want me to take lewd morning pics of her :oops:
just different angles of the same pose.
Attachments
20240112_093655.jpg
20240112_093655.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 357 times
20240112_094125.jpg
20240112_094125.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 357 times
20240112_093818.jpg
20240112_093818.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 357 times
20240112_094314.jpg
20240112_094314.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 357 times

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Nirodha wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:41 am Cangrats man! Very beautiful! :multi:
Thank you ver much! :mrgreen:

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Leatherman wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:45 am
Congratulations, great choice they are both beautiful. No problem leaving her standing 24/7. Shoes,socks and something soft like a piece of foam between the doll and the wall.
Oh ok. Then for now, I'll keep her standing up against a wall with something soft until I can get something to make her more comfy. Thank you for letting me know!😊

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:57 am Very nice, congrats! Beautiful face!
Thanks, she's really beautiful! :D

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:34 am Beautiful. :angel: I have a Tracy head for my WM157B body. :thumbs_up: SE did a great job in designing her..... didn't they.... 8) :thumbs_up:
Yes they did! I'm so glad I bought her. So very beautiful! Cant stop kissing her!😆

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Babel99 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:43 am Nice babe MiraiChobits,

I really like that head from SE. I cannot wait for them to do an ROS version of it. As I said on another thread, that head has of of the most beautiful and sweet face on the market.
She has a very gentle and sweet beautiful face😍 I'm currently in a dilemma about whether to ask her for oral service :lol: one of these days, I'll definitely ask if she's up for it😅

Voltage
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Voltage »

MiraiChobits wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:12 am Luckily she came with one as the free options, although I dont think my closet's shelf racks can handle her weight so I've been using the hook to hang the 2nd head. Any hanging racks from the various vendors is so expensive, so I'm not sure what to do. Currently, I have her standing up against a wall but I'm sure that would eventually wear out her legs/feet(Standing bolts)
Coeros.com has fair prices. I've bought from them 3 times and they are approved on this website. I would check them out. Even if you're okay with standing your dolls on their feet for long periods of time, a hanging kit really helps the cleaning process.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Stunning

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Beautiful doll you have there! I'm quite fond of SE myself!
She looks great with any hair color but I'm loving her in the brunette... Especially in this cute little outfit!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Hey congrats Miraichobits and welcome to the forum and the doll lifestyle!
Ariella is a great name, it fits her well.
I'm also a fan of bishoujo, your hoard of anime merch is quite impressive, haha.
I'm very blessed that my wife is a horny otaku, so we watch bishoujo and eroge for fun together, haha
Good luck with your doll, and good luck if you ever do decide to pursue dating again!

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congratulations MiraiChobits! She's a beaut 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

More pics! Ariella is feeling a bit shy. (It feels so nice to say her name while looking into her eyes :oops: )
Attachments
20240113_025237.jpg
20240113_025237.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 230 times
20240113_025220.jpg
20240113_025220.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 230 times
20240113_025212.jpg
20240113_025212.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 230 times

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Voltage wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:08 pm Coeros.com has fair prices. I've bought from them 3 times and they are approved on this website. I would check them out. Even if you're okay with standing your dolls on their feet for long periods of time, a hanging kit really helps the cleaning process.
Yeah, I'll see what I can do with my closet as it'll be the main storage area. I might go with hanging her by using my closet shelves with the hook sets and maybe pad her feet with memory foam to alleviate the stress from the shelves from her full weight. Got the idea after checking the website. Thanks man!

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

JCnine wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:16 pm Beautiful doll you have there! I'm quite fond of SE myself!
She looks great with any hair color but I'm loving her in the brunette... Especially in this cute little outfit!
Thanks, she is indeed a beauty :D I looked more at SEdoll and yeah, there's a couple other cuties they have that could potentially be future dolls if I ever plan to buy more. Who knows what other cute girls they'll come out with in the future though, there could be more cute rivals for my fickle heart :lol:

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

baphometric wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:33 pm Hey congrats Miraichobits and welcome to the forum and the doll lifestyle!
Ariella is a great name, it fits her well.
I'm also a fan of bishoujo, your hoard of anime merch is quite impressive, haha.
I'm very blessed that my wife is a horny otaku, so we watch bishoujo and eroge for fun together, haha
Good luck with your doll, and good luck if you ever do decide to pursue dating again!
Thank you for the kind words. My collection grew much larger than I ever imagined when I 1st started out. Its such a financial sink when I think really hard about it. The figures and merch just never ends. Luckily, my tastes outgrew the trend for mainstream anime. I'm struggling with resisting certain erotica artists though. Currently mainly the Japanese artists by the pen names Aoi Nagisa and Piromizu. My room is decorated to the brim with their merchandise.

I'm as Otaku as they come :haha4:
Maybe getting into dolls will finally seal my spending habits towards anime merch. Because with Ariella, I can actually touch her vs figures which are made solely for display purposes. Or its just me diverting my money to dolls now instead😅 and nothings changed financially for me.

INFORMATIONS