jarliet.com

Love Hole Placement

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
Gary1124

Love Hole Placement

Post by Gary1124 »

I am considering B-Cup May from Rosemary right now
There are generous free included Cadillac options offered. But I was looking at various Jarliet Dolls and it looks to me like the Vagina and Butt hole are placed further apart than 1/1 for a real woman. If this the case with Jarliett designs or is the placement accurate in person?
Thanks.

UpperLower

Re: Love Hole Placement

Post by UpperLower »

What I’ve learned from ordering a bad LHP doll, what you see is what you get unfortunately. We the customer have no say in requesting more anatomically correct LHPs on the dolls we want.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Love Hole Placement

Post by Siliconeman »

Gary1124 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:04 pm I am considering B-Cup May from Rosemary right now
There are generous free included Cadillac options offered. But I was looking at various Jarliet Dolls and it looks to me like the Vagina and Butt hole are placed further apart than 1/1 for a real woman. If this the case with Jarliett designs or is the placement accurate in person?
Thanks.
Jarliett dolls are legendarily bad on their LHP. I do not recommend if you want to doggie or basically change to any position other than missionary.

Sili
jarliet-168cm-real-love-doll-silicone-sexdoll-08.jpg
jarliet-168cm-real-love-doll-silicone-sexdoll-08.jpg (16.44 KiB) Viewed 252 times

INFORMATIONS