www.sino-doll.com

Sino-doll Soft-Max Light S161. Real Silicone, Real Weight Deduction, Real Softness

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Sino-doll Soft-Max Light S161. Real Silicone, Real Weight Deduction, Real Softness

Post by Sino-doll »

Were you able to experience Soft-Max in 2023? Do you have any regrets if you haven’t experienced water bag breasts, huge breasts, air bag type "Soft-Max" vagina structure and hip waves?
It's 2024, a new year and a new atmosphere. After decades of work, Sino-doll’s professional R&D team has successfully created the Soft-Max Light Model S161 that meets its own aesthetic standards and strict quality requirements.
双人英字.jpg
双人英字.jpg (944.71 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
For Sino-doll, each doll is the artistic crystallization of the hard work from all craftsmen. In addition to the unremitting pursuit and advancement of appearance and details, we also want to apply more value and meaning on every doll. The original intention of the design of the soft-max series is to share the joy of technological advancement with more doll lovers. It is also equivalent to Sino-doll owner’s 13 years of deep experience in the silicone doll industry as a welfare gift for children and feedback to doll lovers. However, this does not mean giving up on quality and pursuit.

Real silicone
Sino-doll is preparing to celebrate its 6th anniversary. From the beginning of the brand's establishment, it has always insisted on developing and producing high-quality all-silicone dolls. This is also the original intention of the brand founder, who has adhered to it for 13 years. Through continuous testing, updating, and improving platinum silicone raw materials, we must not only break through the softness barrier of silicone, but also ensure stable, durable, and tear-resistant performance. Only then can we have a "Pro-Soft" that feels infinitely close to the real person and "Soft-Max" that subverts the softness of silicone. Every updated technology is the artistic crystallization created by craftsmen who have devoted a lot of time and effort. It is also the embodiment of Sino-doll's unique ingenuity, and it is also the market's test and affirmation of the level of craftsmanship.

Real weight deduction.
General weight deduction is nothing more than reducing body proportions and using weight-reducing layer. Reducing body proportions, as the name suggests, means making the body thinner, narrower, and slimmer without caring of reasonable body proportions. As for the ordinary weight-reducing layer, the principle is to increase the volume of the weight-reducing layer and at the same time reduce the surface area of silicone. They are connected with each other through adhesive. These two methods can undoubtedly achieve the purpose of weight deduction, however, at the expense of sacrificing texture, feel, and durability.
To achieve this weight deduction, Schneider has spent several years selecting materials for the weight-reducing layer. The material testing alone has been repeated thousands of times. The weight-reducing layer used by Sino-doll breaks away from the inherent characteristics of the traditional weight-reducing layer material structure of looseness and the shackles of a harder feel due to the increase in volume. It has the characteristics of a tight and stable material structure. At the same time, even though the weight-reducing layer increases in volume. it ensures the layering and realism of the hand feel, and it is still soft and elastic, soft both inside and outside. In addition, the newly developed weight-reducing layer is also perfectly compatible with silicone, so that the weight-reducing layer and the surface silicone can be seamlessly connected and perfectly integrated even without any adhesive, so that it prevents the doll from delamination during practical use due to weight-reducing layer is too fragile or the adhesive ages.
卖点汇总英字.jpg
卖点汇总英字.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 2547 times
Real softness
"Soft-Max" has received rave reviews since its launch. It has a firm and elastic texture, a soft and layered texture, no aggravation, no delamination, and no fading when softened. We firmly believe that a good product itself is the best promotion. Truly excellent works can withstand scrutiny and are not afraid of the test of market.

S161+S41 LinChun R+S effect
https://www.sino-doll.com/product/161cm ... rs-effect/
S161+S41 LinChun R+S effect-picture15.jpg
S161+S41 LinChun R+S effect-picture15.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2547 times
S161+S41 LinChun R+S effect-picture27.jpg
S161+S41 LinChun R+S effect-picture27.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2547 times
S161+S42 LinXia R+S effect
https://www.sino-doll.com/product/161cm ... rs-effect/
S161+S42 Linxia R+S effect-picture5.jpg
S161+S42 Linxia R+S effect-picture5.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2547 times
S161+S42 Linxia R+S effect-picture21.jpg
S161+S42 Linxia R+S effect-picture21.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 2547 times
S161+X2 Aimee R+S effect
https://www.sino-doll.com/product/161cm ... effect-复制/
S161+X2 Aimee R+S effect-picture5.jpg
S161+X2 Aimee R+S effect-picture5.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2547 times
S161+X2 Aimee R+S effect-picture18.jpg
S161+X2 Aimee R+S effect-picture18.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2547 times

Limited time special offer for launching, covering both models S161 and S167.
Valid time:18th January, 2024 to 2nd January, 2024
S161 / S167 normal makeup:$2130(Original price: $2600)
S161 / S167 R+S effect: $2690(Original price: $3050)
赠送选项.jpg
赠送选项.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 2505 times
Plz contact with Sino-doll directly for more details about the promotion.
Email address: sales01@sino-doll.com
sales02@sino-doll.com
Whatsapp: +86 15521327724
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sino-doll Soft-Max Light S161. Real Silicone, Real Weight Deduction, Real Softness

Post by danDub »

Hi, sino, can the s series torso have these features too?

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sino-doll Soft-Max Light S161. Real Silicone, Real Weight Deduction, Real Softness

Post by Sino-doll »

danDub wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:03 am Hi, sino, can the s series torso have these features too?
Soft-Max is only available for model S161 and S167 now.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Beautiful!

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

What can you expect from Soft-Max Light model S161?

Videos for S41 Linchun
大胸轻型战斗机有衫花絮.mp4
(33.2 MiB) Downloaded 329 times
大胸轻型战斗机无衫花絮.mp4
(28.23 MiB) Downloaded 236 times

Videos for S42 Linxia
战斗机轻型小胸有衫花絮.mp4
(25.74 MiB) Downloaded 185 times
战斗机轻型小胸无衫花絮.mp4
(21.57 MiB) Downloaded 156 times

Videos for X2 Aimee
战斗机轻型西方有衫花絮.mp4
(32.28 MiB) Downloaded 175 times
战斗机轻型西方无衫花絮.mp4
(32.85 MiB) Downloaded 191 times

Softness display videos
小胸战斗机软度.mp4
(74.74 MiB) Downloaded 310 times
大胸轻型战斗机软度.mp4
(21.34 MiB) Downloaded 277 times

Video for Cloud-like Luxurious Soft Buttocks (Hip Wave Level)
屁股软度.mp4
(18.03 MiB) Downloaded 252 times

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leonlufies »

Nicely done!
Now that Soft-Max is having its own category as a series.

Lets hope 170~175cm+ is not far away in the future.
Too much dolls have short torso and long legs making MTV bit too short for people that hope to meet the dolls face to face or even looking up on certain position.

xanen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xanen »

That softness looks real good. I wish there was a medium breast option though. The large is a little too big for me and the small is just a slight bit small in my opinion..

Also, the waist to hip ratio is also just a tad too extreme for me.. Would be perfect if the hips and lower legs were a bit thinner on the small breast 161. Right now the upper and lower body looks a bit imbalanced/mismatched, with the upper body looking like a petite person and the lower feels like a more chunky/heavier person.
test2.jpg
test2.jpg (41.45 KiB) Viewed 1972 times

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

for me, the proportion of the small breast doll looks ok...

so is the small breast...a breast size that i have been wanting to get, as all 5 of my dolls all big breast...

the only thing that makes me hesitate is the so called wave hip...my 167's butt is soft that's true, but no wave-like effect when i slap it...

and...is that also no asshole?

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

Can anyone make a review on soft max?

zd9110
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zd9110 »

Looks amazing! But is the promo ended on Jan 22nd or ending on Feb 2nd? It says “ Valid time:18th January, 2024 to 2nd January, 2024”.

joshwashie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by joshwashie »

please explain & clearly display each vaginal texture?

I've seen them mislabeled over a few sites & wanted clarification before I order.

artifice_shell

Post by artifice_shell »

Sino-doll wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:08 am
danDub wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:03 am Hi, sino, can the s series torso have these features too?
Soft-Max is only available for model S161 and S167 now.
Is it possible to order a body only? I do not need another head - I have too many, and I would like more bodies to go with them.

Interested in the S167 (with removable insert).

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

artifice_shell wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:41 am
Is it possible................
Hi artifice_shell! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

★ Member Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=231

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS