sanhuiofficial.com

155cm-all-in-one-head-27

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

155cm-all-in-one-head-27

Post by rock1101 »

This doll has come to me for about 2 months, I guess. The official page is this:
https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... set-2.html

It's weird no one is sharing anything about this doll. Personally I only go for all-in-one dolls because the gaps between the necks and heads is always on the way when I look at them. It totally breaks immersion, if you know what I mean.

When I first saw the doll from the box I was relieved to see that the face is pretty. But when I got her out and dressed her up, she didn't look as pretty. Sometimes she even looked skinny-faced and not so cute. However, after some time, the chemical thing happened and I am totally in love with her now. Her name is Yao-yao.

I noticed her face can show some expressions, even when she is with no movable jaw.

I cannot do a lengthy review cause I am not good at taking photos. All I can say is that I am 100% satisfied with this purchase. The old problems of Sanhui are not there anymore. Her necks and back hold well and don't seem like to break. I did tell the company that my old Sanhui dolls have back-broken problems and asked them to loosen the joint of her back. It seems that they did a good job.

She apparently has meatier thights and butt than her older sisters. It's a pleasant improvement. I like her proportion a lot.

Come back to the all-in-one doll thing. I think other doll makers are not doing a good job on this. Their AIO dolls are either too expensive, or not working on it at all. But if you ever own a AIO doll, you know how much better it is than conventional head removable dolls. They are totally in different leaguse.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 155cm-all-in-one-head-27

Post by 4891d »

I love this doll. Her face like her pretty silhouette. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS