realsexdoll.com

Yahello from a Deviant Usagi!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Deviant Usagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yahello from a Deviant Usagi!

Post by Deviant Usagi »

Yahello! Joined a couple weeks back, mostly interested in the, ahem, extra out there sort of dolls and toys. Mostly I'm most interested in futanari or trans dolls and toys, or femboy dolls should that ever be a thing I guess (basically kinda like futa/trans but without the tits ig? :oops: ), but I also like stuff like fuckable nipples or extremely unrealistically sized gigantic tits and/or asses. I know, I'm kinda out there in my tastes. My sex toy history is somewhat short, bought a few onaholes (basically Japanese fleshlights if you don't know the term) in years past but only recently really considered more expensive but higher quality toys and dolls. So far I've only bought the Penis Penetration Tori from MRLsexdoll, and I'm considering either their new futa torso Vale or Tantaly's futa torso Sarina sometime later in the year, so would love suggestions or reviews if anyone's tried either or where to look to get good reviews so I can compare them. Like I said most of what I'm into is going to swing in the chicks with dicks direction, but I'm also interested in any fuckable nipple stuff if anyone has a strong recommendation there, and I'm also kind of interested in Tiddy Shop's Heavenly Madame cause it seems like it might be the biggest ass toy on the market? If I love anything more than futa/trans stuff it's a great ass, so good fuckable ass toy recommendations would be appreciated too.

Been here a few weeks but only now introducing myself. I read the rules before joining ofc but only now got around to reading the FAQ and that's where I found the link to the introduction section, so sorry about that. Been looking around but haven't been able to tell if there's a specific place to put reviews or not so would be grateful if anyone can clear that up.

Currently my fund are limited, so probably can't justify a $1k+ single purchase on essentially a sex toy this year, so getting a full sized doll anytime soon is out of the question, but that's okay since I'll need time to learn about the options and manufacturers and other things, plus plan ahead on how I can hide it and maintain and clean it since I don't live alone (don't worry, if I am found out with a doll the only real consequence will be a deep feeling of shame and embarrassment during an awkward moment I'd pray to end - I'm not in any kind of position to lose a relationship or a roof over my head because of a sex doll). Plus there's not many futa/trans options in the full sized doll space it seems rn, so the occasional $100-300 purchase fits better for collecting what's available there as of right now (I'm not particularly interested in those insertable dildos for dolls, just doesn't quite look professional imo).

I only have one toy from MRLsexdoll right now with their other futa options on my wishlist, I'm interested in Tantaly's trans doll Sarina and have heard good reviews but have no experience with Tantaly's products, and I've been engaged in and incredibly interested in the conversation here about Elsababe making a futa doll, but again have no experience with Elsababe's products - in short I'm a complete newbie to this space and don't know about the players in the space all that well beyond what I've discovered in my attempts to find futa dolls and toys so far, so am excited but nervous to learn more. As I said money's such that I can't buy too much too often so I might not be able to be that active on that front, but I'm still looking forward to engaging and discussing with the community, so thank you for having me. :plaidskirt:

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: Yahello from a Deviant Usagi!

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Deviant Usagi wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:39 am
Yahello! Joined a couple weeks back,
Hi Deviant Usagi! Welcome To TDF! :glou:
⬜
★ Tutorials On Using TDF Website:
viewforum.php?f=123

mostly interested in the, ahem, extra out there sort of dolls and toys.
⬜As for sex toys such as various types of toys, like masterbutors or flashlights,
you can find out a lot about them by exploring the Vinyl Forum Section.
These types of separate toys were often used as an insert/built-in
part within the love chambers of Vinyl-Girls..

⬜
Vinyl Forum Section:
viewforum.php?f=5

Yahello! Joined a couple weeks back, mostly interested in the, ahem, extra out there sort of dolls and toys. Mostly I'm most interested in futanari or trans dolls and toys, or femboy dolls
Male Dolls:
viewforum.php?f=24

plus plan ahead on how I can hide it and maintain and clean it since I don't live alone (don't worry, if I am found out with a doll the only real consequence will be a deep feeling of shame and embarrassment during an awkward moment I'd pray to end - I'm not in any kind of position to lose a relationship or a roof over my head because of a sex doll).
Secret Place In Bedroom, 01.jpg
Secret Place In Bedroom, 01.jpg (223.24 KiB) Viewed 496 times

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Hi Deviant Usagi, welcome to TDF!

The type of toys/dolls you're looking for is a real toughy as there isn't much of them on the market right now. The best I can think of is possibly picking up a doll with a or b cups with the added shemale penis option.

It'll look something like the pictures attached.
Attachments
IMG_5659.jpg
IMG_5659.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 488 times
IMG_5640.jpg
IMG_5640.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 488 times
IMG_5637.jpg
IMG_5637.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 488 times
Shemale.jpg
Shemale.jpg (18.36 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Deviant Usagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Deviant Usagi »

Kimmi Lovecok wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:39 pm
Hi Deviant Usagi! Welcome To TDF! :glou:
⬜
★ Tutorials On Using TDF Website:
viewforum.php?f=123

Thank you!
⬜As for sex toys such as various types of toys, like masterbutors or flashlights,
you can find out a lot about them by exploring the Vinyl Forum Section.
These types of separate toys were often used as an insert/built-in
part within the love chambers of Vinyl-Girls..

⬜
Vinyl Forum Section:
viewforum.php?f=5

Thank you for the link, looks interesting!
Male Dolls:
viewforum.php?f=24

I'll look through it, but I doubt I'll find what I'm looking for among male dolls. I don't like your average guys, just traps/tomgirls/femboys, and that's niche enough I doubt there's a doll that fits just yet...
Secret Place In Bedroom, 01.jpg

Not quite like that. :D

Deviant Usagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Deviant Usagi »

SxDolled wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:00 pm

The type of toys/dolls you're looking for is a real toughy as there isn't much of them on the market right now. The best I can think of is possibly picking up a doll with a or b cups with the added shemale penis option.

Thank you! I'm not too worried about it - for the time being I'm just going to make smaller purchases when I can, torso dolls and those "figurine" masturbators mostly, since there's still a few options at MRLsexdoll and one at Tantaly (hopefully I'll find other choices I'm unaware of). So the full sized doll isn't urgent (or affordable for my current situation), more just an eventual goal I'm aiming for in maybe a year or two. Elsababe seems determined to make a futa doll however, so hopefully that'll be an option if I wait a bit. Plus since dolls are such an investment and space is such a premium I really want to study up and get a better idea of what I'd be in for anyways (I only learned about LHP not long ago and I'm still not quite sure on the pros and cons with tpe vs silicone). :)

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I can show you how to modify your doll to accept a dildoe .
20230423_201822.jpg
20230423_201822.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 414 times
20230423_201440.jpg
20230423_201440.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 414 times
20230423_201217.jpg
20230423_201217.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 414 times
It's not an insert ,you can still use her vagina
20230317_170954.jpg
20230317_170954.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 414 times

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Deviant Usagi wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:34 am
SxDolled wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:00 pm

Thank you! I'm not too worried about it - for the time being I'm just going to make smaller purchases when I can, torso dolls and those "figurine" masturbators mostly, since there's still a few options at MRLsexdoll and one at Tantaly (hopefully I'll find other choices I'm unaware of). So the full sized doll isn't urgent (or affordable for my current situation), more just an eventual goal I'm aiming for in maybe a year or two. Elsababe seems determined to make a futa doll however, so hopefully that'll be an option if I wait a bit. Plus since dolls are such an investment and space is such a premium I really want to study up and get a better idea of what I'd be in for anyways (I only learned about LHP not long ago and I'm still not quite sure on the pros and cons with tpe vs silicone). :)

Sounds good Deviant Usagi 👍

In terms of Silicone vs TPE, this article is a good start: https://sxdolled.com/blogs/the-sxdolled ... s-silicone 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Deviant Usagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Deviant Usagi »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:37 am I can show you how to modify your doll to accept a dildoe .

Thank you! Hopefully by the time I've the funds, space, research, and quite frankly nerves to purchase a full sized doll I'll have more naturalistic options, as the thought of modifying something so expensive and complex and possibly messing up terrifies me - but ngl I am interested in your process. Even if I'm not the type to do the DIY/modding stuff it always interests me to see how others do indeed do things like that. How do you do it?
SxDolled wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:55 pm

In terms of Silicone vs TPE, this article is a good start: https://sxdolled.com/blogs/the-sxdolled ... s-silicone 🙂
Thank you very much for the link. :)

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Deviant Usagi wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:03 am
The Doll Advocate wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:37 am I can show you how to modify your doll to accept a dildoe .

Thank you! Hopefully by the time I've the funds, space, research, and quite frankly nerves to purchase a full sized doll I'll have more naturalistic options, as the thought of modifying something so expensive and complex and possibly messing up terrifies me - but ngl I am interested in your process. Even if I'm not the type to do the DIY/modding stuff it always interests me to see how others do indeed do things like that. How do you do it?

It's real simple ,the only modification you need to proform is a small hole .
This is also easily reversed with 3m primer .
20230317_175955.mp4
(28.93 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Deviant Usagi wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:03 am

Anytime 🙂

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

INFORMATIONS