www.irontechdoll.com

Fenny ROS head

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Fenny ROS head

Post by Davey2469 »

Purchased 3 months ago and just a couple of things with this.
It is difficult to keep the mouth closed, remove air (squeeze nose) but it pops open so it seems the latch is loose already.
Enhanced mouth but the upper teeth cannot be visible under any circumstances and the lower teeth only slightly visible. It seems the teeth are too deep.
Maybe an extra latch for extra closed, it forms a cute pout when closing the mouth past the closed position.
Attachments
35134480_Unknown.jpeg
35134480_Unknown.jpeg (55.06 KiB) Viewed 911 times
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

peachplumpear

Re: Fenny ROS head

Post by peachplumpear »

Very interesting. Do you have more photos of her? I feel like Fenny looks different in every single snap I’ve ever seen of her.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

peachplumpear wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:06 pm Very interesting. Do you have more photos of her? I feel like Fenny looks different in every single snap I’ve ever seen of her.
Here are some. I just think the teeth are too far in (both top/bottom and back away from the lips as I would like to have them show sometimes.
viewtopic.php?t=176809
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off

viewtopic.php?t=174942

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

Cute head for sure. Hopefully Irontech can use this review and improve their product.

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

My ROS head is the same. Doesn't close unless you hold it closed. And the jaw doesn't open all the way without holding it open, it springs back a little. But I think this is probably better for suction and keeps pressure on. No one wants a limp or stiff jawed girl, lol.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

I recently got an Irontech ROS head and am a bit disappointed with it.

The mouth does not close shut, so it's got that constant slack jaw opened mouth, and with the wide eyes, the expression is like she's scared or surprised, lmao
The mouth also does not remain open at the maximum range. There is no locking ratchet system that locks the jaw at any opening unfortunately....

As has been determined, it might be for their motorized BJ function, but I'm not interested in motorized electronic features because they are loud and noisy, and I'm trying to be discreet and quiet when using the doll.

Maybe in the future, they'll have an ROS where the jaw can move and lock in the position you move it to, whether it's a closed mouth, or a wide open mouth, with realistic tongue size protruding and all that.

I'm kind of interested in having two heads (on two individual dolls) that can tongue or french each other, but that's probably a long way away....

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

I sure hope @irontech looks at this, maybe improvements.
ROS soft silicone enhanced mouth movable jaw

#1: FIx movable jaw - stay closed/full open
#2 : Ability to latch extra closed for pout
#3: Teeth and tongue less recessed and not so far below/above lips for photography purposes. It is impossible to show top teeth ever and fully open there should be visible and the tongue is too small
#4: Implanted eyelashes and brows
#5: Movable eyes (only hard heads now) with change ability
#6: Eye lids, mainly top slide ability

viewtopic.php?t=174942

INFORMATIONS