www.irontechdoll.com

Nasty Maria review

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Nasty Maria review

Post by ArcanePath »

Ordered from Silicone Lovers who were very helpful.
S22 head, 165cm body.

Pros:
Overall I'm very pleased with the quality. The details are a dream. I bought this mostly for taking photos and to have just as part of my decor. I spent extra on all the mod cons, all the upgrades such as hard hands, freckles, and even bought a separate extra neck bolt that pivots and gives the head more natural movement. These should be standard as they are a game changer when it comes to posing the head from and extra pivot point.

What surprised me the most is that I was right and everyone including the vendor was wrong about shoulder movement. I saw the Evo skeleton and asked if they go in and out as well as up and down, as there appeared to be a pivot point to allow it. They all said no, but was ecstatic to find that actually, her shoulders do indeed have this range of movement. This opens up a whole range of natural poses as humans rarely keep their shoulders at a fixed sideways position if they are reaching forward or back. This is an excellent feature and cannot be overstated if you like posing your doll and taking photos.

The suction of the vagina and head are pretty good. One unit was broken but they said they will send another. Luckily I had a 2nd spare unit as they seem to give you one for each of the features you upgrade to. No instructions, but long press turns on, double tap turns off the sound and the other button does the suction. Not sure if this is adjustable or a set pattern, I haven't found any way of altering it. I was worried that the ROS head only had a short insertion but the suction really helps pull you in and makes up for it. It could use being deeper but isn't a big deal. The real opening jaw is excellent and details inside the mouth are great.

The vagina is very detailed and a joy to put your fingers in. Sex is a little awkward and I've only tried once so far. I may never try again as it's not really why I bought it and it's too tricky. I also don't want to damage her.

The hands are great. She can easily hold a mobile phone, a wine glass and do all manner of poses. It's not perfect, as the thumbs do not bend back pass 180 degrees, like a normal hand where they bend ever so slightly back, but it's acceptable. They are nice and rigid with 3 points of motion in each finger like a real one, and they go out to the sides. The details are amazing.

The body paint is an amazing job. The skin also has a texture. It's like an embossed kind of grain which you can see when light bounces off it and the shadow reveals the skin to be less doll like and smooth like a TPE doll, and closer to real skin. This is the main reason I went for silicone.

The feel: Her skin feels amazingly real in places, especially when warm. I got the hard head for realism and looks so this doesn't feel too real as it's hard. The hard hands feel real as hands are hard IRL and I like holding her hands sometimes. Her fingers can wrap easily around yours. Her breasts are really life like and jiggle very softly and bouncy, as if the skin is extra thin here. It's nice to pose her clutching her own boob and pushing them up and squeezing them with her own fingers, and looks very real. I wasn't expecting her to be able to hold a pose like that.

Some cons:
The LHP is maybe a little far south, I'm not fully decided. It's an issue for missionary unless you open the legs wide or even lift up. It is a good position for doggy style though.

The implanted hair falls out FAR too easily. Luckily there's lots of it, and I would definitely have it again, but I feel that it should not be all over my house from just light use. I wouldn't dream of using the supplied brush as massive clumps would pull out. I have wetted it and have been gently to detangle it, but I had to leave it at a certain point as just handling it makes it drop out. Every time I move her I find long hairs over her body.

The silicone needs LOTS of talc. I've thrown talc everywhere 3 times in 2 weeks and still she is looking a little shiny and feeling tacky in places a few days later. My previous TPE doll was a talc once and forget kind of affair, but you can't compare in the quality so is not a fair comparison. It's just extra maintenance that is looking necessary.

Standing: The feet, although very stiff (as they should be) stood up on a tiled floor bare footed (carefully so as not to crack my tiles!) as long as she is leaning against a wall. She might stand briefly unaided but it really isn't worth the risk. A slight gust will blow her over and damage. The real problem was footwear. I bought some trainers and high heels but the round bolts hitting the heel would make her feet just go side to side like a spring, as the silicone around these bolts is very much like jelly. This meant spending a whole day in my shed, making up metal plates for her feet in the shape of the feet with 3 holes where the bolts would pass through and be slightly countersunk so her feet then had a solid base. She now stands in very high heels perfectly sturdy and is nearly as tall as me.

Packing:
Cannot rate highly enough. Holes on outside of box but nothing inside was remotely in danger of being damaged. She even came with a sleeping bag. Everything was lovingly packed.
Attachments
IMG_7479.JPG
IMG_7479.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 1797 times
ffs.JPG
ffs.JPG (221.33 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
Untitled_Panorama1.jpg
Untitled_Panorama1.jpg (293.5 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
IMG_7662.JPG
IMG_7662.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1882 times
IMG_7536.jpg
IMG_7536.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 1882 times
IMG_7598 HDR tonsils.JPG
IMG_7598 HDR tonsils.JPG (296.59 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
IMG_7593.JPG
IMG_7593.JPG (217.58 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
IMG_7592.JPG
IMG_7592.JPG (218.52 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
IMG_7529.JPG
IMG_7529.JPG (77.77 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
CZ8A0193.jpg
CZ8A0193.jpg (260.44 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
CZ8A0192.jpg
CZ8A0192.jpg (501.27 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
IMG_5862.JPG
IMG_5862.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 1882 times

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Nasty Maria review

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats she looks great!

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Thanks. I even found the same outfit that was in the original sale pics. I just loved the top. Got a grey pleated skirt on order to go with it

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Wonderful review, super helpful and detailed. What a gorgeous doll! I love your photos of her, too.

Usually I think Chinese dollmakers struggle a bit to capture western beauty as well as they do eastern beauty. But Maria really, truly looks like a Slavic girl to me.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats ArcanePath, she's a real beaut! 😍
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Wow! That's a great looking lady! :angel: Nice detailed review as well. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

CreativeUserName
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CreativeUserName »

Beautiful, many thanks for sharing some pictures of the maria head, couldnt find any from this one yet.

I would love to get a few more pictures from her :).

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

now she is a keeper.. congratulations

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Flinty wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:20 am now she is a keeper.. congratulations
Thanks. I've since regretted the implanted hair, since they used a poor quality wig, and I've ripped it all out as it went bad very quickly and there was no saving it. It was just falling out anyway. Also the hard hands were a mistake I think, because the articulation doesn't have the strength in the joints to hold a pose against the harder silicone, which push against them. Seems to be getting worse as the joints loosen over time and there's no way to tighten.

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

ArcanePath wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:07 am
Thanks. I've since regretted the implanted hair, since they used a poor quality wig, and I've ripped it all out as it went bad very quickly and there was no saving it. It was just falling out anyway. Also the hard hands were a mistake I think, because the articulation doesn't have the strength in the joints to hold a pose against the harder silicone, which push against them. Seems to be getting worse as the joints loosen over time and there's no way to tighten.
Given all the hard work that the artisans / factory workers do to implant the hairs one by one AND the significant price of having the option done you would think that the factory would use high quality synthetic wigs or give the option for real human hair for a premium price. Don't get me wrong though, I am grateful that they have the option at all. I just know that there are things that they could do to improve the hair quality and user experience by a large margin. You should never have to spend hundreds of dollars on an upgraded experience only to have to mutilate the doll in the end. Irontech should work on this issue and improve the user experience.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

"Nasty Maria"...
Hmmm, I can see what you were looking for in this doll!
She's really sensual! :thumbs_up:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I'm glad to see this face in your photos. It is truly original and sensual.

Congratulations on your beautiful doll! :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

alion wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:00 pm
ArcanePath wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:07 am
Given all the hard work that the artisans / factory workers do to implant the hairs one by one AND the significant price of having the option done you would think that the factory would use high quality synthetic wigs or give the option for real human hair for a premium price. Don't get me wrong though, I am grateful that they have the option at all. I just know that there are things that they could do to improve the hair quality and user experience by a large margin. You should never have to spend hundreds of dollars on an upgraded experience only to have to mutilate the doll in the end. Irontech should work on this issue and improve the user experience.
To be fair, I asked them to use the wavy hair wig from the photos. They normally only give a straight hair option, which I believe might be higher quality since no one else has complained about this. I asked if that could be curled, but they said it wasn't heat resistant to curling tongs. I'm going to stick with wigs for a bit as I have quite a few and she looks good with a bangs right now. I may buy a human hair wig and implant myself later, since I know how to do it now.
Attachments
IMG_7719.JPG
IMG_7719.JPG (2.07 MiB) Viewed 718 times

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

mebaru wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:17 am "Nasty Maria"...
Hmmm, I can see what you were looking for in this doll!
She's really sensual! :thumbs_up:
Thank you, I love her face. She looks a little sadistic but loving at the same time.

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

4891d wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:48 am
I'm glad to see this face in your photos. It is truly original and sensual.

Congratulations on your beautiful doll! :)

Thank you, she's a babe for sure and I'm glad I bought her

INFORMATIONS